The 47 percent video shooter on tv tonight......

Wait...Romney is now saying he didnt really mean it when he said the comment that cost him the election? Shocker.

Romney was right in saying that he should not bother trying to win over the 47% who would never vote for him and he could never win over.

I agree and if I remember correctly aren't those 47% already taken care of by the rest of us??

As for Ed. He's a lefy loon who thinks anyone who doesn't agree with him is a liar or worse. Hell. He almost had a heart attack when the Unions got the boot. He thought all the Reps were going to get booted out on the recall. Didn't happen and Ed was red as a beet. Thought the windbag was gonna have a coronary on National TV.

Oh, and BTW, who cares. In case its escaped notice the election is over. Mitt isn't running for office so I really don't see what the big deal is.

Last edited:
Romney was right in saying that he should not bother trying to win over the 47% who would never vote for him and he could never win over.

I agree and if I remember correctly aren't those 47% already taken care of by the rest of us??

As for Ed. He's a lefy loon who thinks anyone who doesn't agree with him is a liar or worse. Hell. He almost had a heart attack when the Unions got the boot. He thought all the Reps were going to get booted out on the recall. Didn't happen and Ed was red as a beet. Thought the windbag was gonna have a coronary on National TV.

Oh, and BTW, who cares. In case its escaped notice the election is over. Mitt isn't running for office so I really don't see what the big deal is.

The 47% include soldiers, retirees, low salaried working families...

How many of those are you taking care of?

Yeah and when Obama said we were bitter bible gun clingers that included all them folks you listed too.. but how funny you all didn't care so much about them then, you couldn't use them then I guess

Yeah and when Obama said we were bitter bible gun clingers that included all them folks you listed too.. but how funny you all didn't care so much about them then, you couldn't use them then I guess

You only want free stuff

You only want free stuff

are you going to say that isn't true for some of the people? we have 47% of people who pay NO Federal income taxes, so what do you think they want?

You only want free stuff

are you going to say that isn't true for some of the people? we have 47% of people who pay NO Federal income taxes, so what do you think they want?

Yup and they are taken care of.

You only want free stuff

Yup and they are taken care of.

And then we have a president making a video showing how you can be taken care of by him and Government from cradle to grave..the wonderful life of Julia

He knows what he is doing to hook people into his sad life of dependency and it isn't the government MONEY he plucks off some magic money tree he is using..

You only want free stuff

A job where they make enough to pay Federal Income taxes.

:clap2:

You only want free stuff

well you people start your own business and pay them what you think is enough
oh that's right, you people just want to FORCE other business to do that through the Federal government focing them..

If you haven't read this from David Corn/Mother Jones - it's very interesting...

Meet Scott Prouty, the 47 Percent Video Source | Mother Jones

Awww... isn't that sweet. The kid is my hero, and bless him for the recording.
Because, Mitt is 100% correct about the 47%.

It's about the lost causes of our nation. The 47% of our population who would not, and will never... vote Republican.

What is it about the truth of things that so rankles Liberals?

And 47% is SO south of 50%. So what's the worry?

The worry is the truth. And Liberals hate the truth no matter how statistically correct it may be.

Except it wasn't quite the truth.

The majority of Americans, work and work hard.

If they didn't..we wouldn't have so many billionaires.

Americans, barnone, are the most productive workers in the world.

They do so out of love for family, country and the absolute American value of self reliance.

And this bozo said 47% of the people on the most productive country on the planet, were leeches.

It's amazing that he didn't get run out of the country on a rail while wearing tar and feathers.

well you people start your own business and pay them what you think is enough
oh that's right, you people just want to FORCE other business to that though the Federal government..

I did.

And Georgia shut me down with the "By the Drink" tax.

You only want free stuff

What they want are jobs that pay well enough so that they will not be in the 47%

You only want free stuff

What they want are jobs that pay well enough so that they will not be in the 47%

yeah and i want to win the lottery...and I have a job in a school..the hours and pay weren't enough so guess what, I GOT A PART TIME JOB on weekends to make it..

damn what a concept

Last edited:
Romney, the silver spoon-fed billionaire, expressed his true feelings about working Americans in that video.

Enough working Americans thought his POV was so repugnant that it cost him the election.

The outrage over this by this boards RWers is rather amusing.

yeah and i want to win the lottery...and I have a job in a school..the hours and pay weren't enough so guess what, I GOT A PART TIME JOB on weekends to make it..

damn what a concept

Yes and there are millions of jobs out there just like that

What makes you think the 47% don't have two or more jobs? It reflects the America that Romney and his buddies have created. Keep the workers hungry. No job stability, less than 40 hours a week, layoffs, Temp jobs.

A worker who is not secure in his job can't complain

Last edited:
Romney, the silver spoon-fed billionaire, expressed his true feelings about working Americans in that video.

Enough working Americans thought his POV was so repugnant that it cost him the election.

The outrage over this by this boards RWers is rather amusing.

There's no outrage over what Romney said, he said and some agree and some don't.. it's the hero worshipping by the left of this person Prouty..and that you aren't outraged with the dirty politics of this is what's amusing

Forum List

Back