The 50 most developed countries in the world and Universal Healthcare.

I’m a vegetarian, now go take a bath, and spread the word among beaners.

Congratulations. I was able to tolerate your IQ measured in negative numbers, but your racism has finally motivated me to relegate you to the ground underneath the garbage dumpster where you have so manifestly belonged for so long.

Goodbye, and good riddance.

FLUSH!
Why are you so grumpy? And btw, go shave your bush, I'm sure it's really very hairy.
She's tired of dealing with morons like you, as am I.

I am, but that's not it. I have a long-standing policy of never wasting time on racists. Someone starts spouting racial epithets, and they get filed in the round, swirling porcelain file.
I didn't notice until you pointed it out.

Life is too short to waste on anyone whose biggest - and only - accomplishment is being born with a certain skin pigment.

"the government in Canada sets standards" that's why Canadians who can afford it come to the USA when seriously ill. If you live in Canada and like it, that's great, that system wont work here and we don't want it here. We have the best medical care in the entire world and do not want to change it. End of Story.
Canadians are free to seek out health care wherever they want. Their prescription drugs are also much cheaper.

Really sick of hearing that smug, superior line in connection with countries that only have "cheaper drugs" because the US is actually propping them up.

Pharmaceutical companies would be a whole lot less cooperative about the artificially low drug prices countries like Canada demand if they weren't able to recoup the losses by charging Americans more. And they wouldn't even consider spending the money on R&D to develop new drugs if it wasn't for the US.

So really, Canada and nations like it are the reason why medications cost so much in the US.
Drug companies like to gouge Americans because they fall for it so easily.
Your children will pay the price when government decides to control drug prices.
If government controls prices we'll all pay less.
Libertarians are unanimously against price controls. So once again you prove that you're a Stalinist rather than a libertarian.

Nope. I don't want government in charge of health care in the US. We're far too diverse and too divided. It will become a political football that will make "scare the seniors" look quaint. Every election will be a referendum on whether grandma lives or dies. We have too much to fight about as it is.

It is one of only FIVE top 50 developed countries to not provide Universal Healthcare for its citizens. That is a major failure for a country that is so wealthy and developed.

It's only a failure if you want to see to see government in control of health care.

Canadians are free to seek out health care wherever they want. Their prescription drugs are also much cheaper.

Really sick of hearing that smug, superior line in connection with countries that only have "cheaper drugs" because the US is actually propping them up.

Pharmaceutical companies would be a whole lot less cooperative about the artificially low drug prices countries like Canada demand if they weren't able to recoup the losses by charging Americans more. And they wouldn't even consider spending the money on R&D to develop new drugs if it wasn't for the US.

So really, Canada and nations like it are the reason why medications cost so much in the US.
Your children will pay the price when government decides to control drug prices.
There won't be any new drugs, you fucking dumbass. Drug companies aren't going to invest billions of dollars if they can't recoup their costs.
They will still make money, stop drinking their kool-aid.

I'm a Libertarian, not a Dem. Please try again.
you seem clueless and Causeless; not enough fiber in your diet?
I’m a vegetarian, now go take a bath, and spread the word among beaners.

Congratulations. I was able to tolerate your IQ measured in negative numbers, but your racism has finally motivated me to relegate you to the ground underneath the garbage dumpster where you have so manifestly belonged for so long.

Goodbye, and good riddance.

FLUSH!
Why are you so grumpy? And btw, go shave your bush, I'm sure it's really very hairy.
She's tired of dealing with morons like you, as am I.
Nah, she loves me, she already told me.

There won't be any new drugs, you fucking dumbass. Drug companies aren't going to invest billions of dollars if they can't recoup their costs.
But their income will depend on their political influence, rather than their ability to satisfy customers. Lobbyists will love it, I guess.

Libertarians are unanimously against price controls. So once again you prove that you're a Stalinist rather than a libertarian.
Libertarians want to pay less for drugs.

I suppose they do, but that has nothing to do with libertarian ideology. Low prices isn't a libertarian value. Freedom is.

I suppose they do, but that has nothing to do with libertarian ideology. Low prices isn't a libertarian value. Freedom is.
Freedom to pay lower prices.

Which makes as much sense as a "right to healthcare".

Freedom for lower healthcare cost.

12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

It doesn't sound like you understand freedom. It doesn't mean "free stuff".

ROFL! How do you know if they make money? You're bloviating from ignorance.

It doesn't sound like you understand freedom. It doesn't mean "free stuff".
Freedom for free stuff! Sounds like a plan!

You're a fucking moron. Libertarians oppose price controls, every single one of them. For on thing, they know price controls don't work. They have failed every time they have been tried. If the price is set too low, then the item will disappear from the shelves. If the price set is too high, then government will have to accumulate huge surpluses of the product.

ROFL! How do you know if they make money? You're bloviating from ignorance.
What color of kool-aid is it?

You're a fucking moron. Libertarians oppose price controls, every single one of them. For on thing, they know price controls don't work. They have failed every time they have been tried. If the price is set too low, then the item will disappear from the shelves. If the price set is too high, then government will have to accumulate huge surpluses of the product.
Like cheese? I love free cheese.

Forum List

Back