The Abraham story is really about Jesus

His life was sacrificed upon this Earth (cut short)

So? He knew he was about to enter eternal paradise and has been there hanging out now for 2,000 years. Not seeing the sacrifice that was made here.
. You can't see, because you refuse to see, and you seek to mock instead of learn ? No one is fooled by your nonsense other than you fooling your ownself.

Jesus Christ, Yahweh never fucking existed. The tribes of Israel if they ever existed, were nomads. It is insane to equate their racist, middle east deity with "God" as defined as the creator of the universe. Atheism is not rejecting Yahweh, the Israelite deity, common sense is.

Jesus Christ, Yahweh never fucking existed. The tribes of Israel if they ever existed, were nomads. It is insane to equate their racist, middle east deity with "God" as defined as the creator of the universe. Atheism is not rejecting Yahweh, the Israelite deity, common sense is.
It's nice that you can be so sure of yourself. It's also interesting that you reject Christ, but you still use his name to curse with.

So? He knew he was about to enter eternal paradise and has been there hanging out now for 2,000 years. Not seeing the sacrifice that was made here.
. You can't see, because you refuse to see, and you seek to mock instead of learn ? No one is fooled by your nonsense other than you fooling your ownself.
What nonsense? You say a magical being "sacrificed" his only "son" by bringing him home to an eternity of paradise, so that he could forgive us. :dunno: You have not convinced me why I should believe that or care about it.

What nonsense? You say a magical being "sacrificed" his only "son" by bringing him home to an eternity of paradise, so that he could forgive us. :dunno: You have not convinced me why I should believe that or care about it.
. If you are so smart, then open the Bible and read it for yourself... It's all there for you to have your questions answered, but demon occupied souls don't want answers do they, and they avoid the truth at all cost don't they ? Yes they do.....

You should believe it because you will go to hell if you don't.

That's the most honest answer I could come up with, sorry.

Lack of faith in Christ does have consequences.

Interesting video here - Proof of what happens as we move away from our Lord Christ, and ultimately God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back