The abuse of Greta

IMDB.Com ^ | 09/25/2019 |

Granted, most of her credits are from 2019. But you should know that this girl comes from a whole family of actors

Wow, she is a little star. no wonder you people are so jealous of her
----------------------------- she is just a little 'david hogg' , les wait and see the results of her show before you start crowing GGator .

She is a world wide phenomenon. She has people in this country talking about her.

just think, she is 16 and has accomplished more than you have your whole life.

Granted, most of her credits are from 2019. But you should know that this girl comes from a whole family of actors

----------------------------- she is just a little 'david hogg' , les wait and see the results of her show before you start crowing GGator .

She is a world wide phenomenon. She has people in this country talking about her.

Yes, they also talked about mass shooters....a real phenomenon!

So, now talking about climate change is the same as being a mass shooter.

you people get more deranged every day.

------------------------------------------- yeah , I hear that the worlds biggest polluter 'china' has stopped polluting because of Gretta GGator . :afro:

------------------------------------------- yeah , I hear that the worlds biggest polluter 'china' has stopped polluting because of Gretta GGator . :afro:

weak-effort-but.jpg

So, now talking about climate change is the same as being a mass shooter.

you people get more deranged every day.
One just takes LONGER TO KILL MORE PEOPLE AND RUIN LIVES....YES. YOU COMMUNISTS ARE DERANGED!

how would you know what hes done???

just another lie from you

So prove, I am racist. Prove that I disagreed with Obama on his ideas just based on his skin color. You make accusation with absolutely no proof. I disagree with Democrats in general, I believe in conservative economics, I disapprove of adding to the debt, Obama added to it and I disagreed with him, I also disagreed with both Bush and Obama on their idea of "to big to fail". I dis agree with Trump adding to the debt, he campaigned on shrinking the debt and has let us down. I disagreed with healthcare that Obama purposed as it shifted the burden to the middle class. I disagreed with John McCain on his campaign finance reform as I knew that it would lead to bi problems down the road and it did, it was the cause of the Citizens United decision. I voted for Alan Keyes in the primaries in the 2000's as I felt he was a real conservative.

So prove your stupid point or STFU about it because I'll continue to call you out on you lie.
That's like an oxymoron. When have Republicans ever balanced a budget?

Not to mention, every time they get in Office a reccession follows.

How can you claim to be a fan of "conservative economics?"
check out Illinois California and New York, all democrat and no balanced budget. Funny, I will ask you the same question, what Demofk has produced a balanced budget. I can name one GOP Scott Walker of Wisconsin. The dems hated him because he did that. HATED him, did a fking recall, then left the state to stop business. you really want to fall down that rat hole? let's go.

somethings are self evident.

feel free to prove me wrong.

of course somethings are,,,like you lying

,.l
So relieved that Coyote is here with her superior morals! Where can we see the tirades about abuse of Barron Trump, whose sin was being related to Donald J. Trump? I don't recall seeing any posts. The morals seem to be quite selective regarding when they assert themselves.

Where this rule come out of anyway? People have been making kids since day one, for any reason. It was irresponsible as fuck for leftists to choose the retarded girl as their idol.

You don’t recall seeing any posts because you are either too fucking lazy or too incompetent to actually look for them. A number of folks on here that are disgusted with the level of attacks on Greta were also disgusted with the baseless attacks on Barron. It shouldn’t be a partisan issue.
Oh bullsnot
Oh wipe your nose.
Still talking orders from kids are you?
I don’t take orders from you.
but 16 year olds you do huh? i'm laughing.

of course somethings are,,,like you lying

:itsok:

,.l
Did you feel the same when the Catholic school kid was almost attacked and killed by the African American men in D.C. while calling him every vile racial and homophobic name in the book. There was a couple months of insults going on in forums for that. All for wearing a damn hat that was a political slogan. The purveyors of real hate have ridden that one good. None of them care.
Yup.

I feel the same about any kid attacked, whether they they are passionate about a political slogan or passionate about the environment. How about you? Are you partisanly selective?

So relieved that Coyote is here with her superior morals! Where can we see the tirades about abuse of Barron Trump, whose sin was being related to Donald J. Trump? I don't recall seeing any posts. The morals seem to be quite selective regarding when they assert themselves.

Where this rule come out of anyway? People have been making kids since day one, for any reason. It was irresponsible as fuck for leftists to choose the retarded girl as their idol.

You don’t recall seeing any posts because you are either too fucking lazy or too incompetent to actually look for them. A number of folks on here that are disgusted with the level of attacks on Greta were also disgusted with the baseless attacks on Barron. It shouldn’t be a partisan issue.

She's the one who came over and started taunting, "how dare you" in some evil twisted way, lashing out saying she won't forgive anyone. Hey, she opened herself up for ridicule.

Hmm sounds a lot like the Catholic kid that smirked and taunted a Native American. I guess according to your standards of behavior that justifies adults shredding his character.
how did that Catholic kid taunt an injun? please explain his tactic there. Standing and smiling while the injun walked up to him banging a drum in his face? you're a coward!!! you just removed any doubt of that. so you only care if a kid is a kid if it's a demofk kid? hahahahaa selective appropriations.

I asked if she presented her arguments in a respectful and civil manner.

Your response is to demand that I "spell out what she said that was disrespectful"?

You don't even understand the concept of a real question.

Possibly because it has been so long since you actually asked one.

Seriously. something is seriously fucking wrong with you.
You failed a simple request

You claim she is disrespectful and I asked what specifically do you mean?
You are confident in attacking little girls, but are unable to justify why

I did not claim it. I asked you a question. You are insane. Or insanely dishonest.
I see that since you can’t show where she has been disrespectful, we can only assume she isn’t

She disagreed with the Trump collective, and that is rude and disrespectful.

People that have no ability to think for themselves cannot take it when someone says something not covered by their talking points...thus they attack the messenger instead

It really has nothing to do with Trump she was addressing the UN.

Most people are attacking her message and it needs to be attacked. SHe is not well informed and is essentially repeating whatever she has been told to.

Science does not support her and she is simply being used by cllimate alarmists to present ridiculous emotional arguments as opposed to reasonable information.

Regardless of who she is or how old she is if you make someone into a poster chiild for a cause you open them up to ridicule.
I’m afraid science does support her and she demonstrates more knowledge of the issue than the conservatives who are so visciously attacking her

The climate change jihadis use of child human shields is pathetic at its best.

It won't protect you, however.

People that have no ability to think for themselves cannot take it when someone says something not covered by their talking points...thus they attack the messenger instead

An old, shopworn excuse employed by Democrats when called out for felonious idiocy.

I do greatly appreciate that with each of your post you are proving my point for me.

Yet another common Democrat boast that appears like a Tourette's spasm whenever their points fail.

With each personal attack you prove me correct.

You are incorrigibly repetitive in your folly.

So prove, I am racist. Prove that I disagreed with Obama on his ideas just based on his skin color. You make accusation with absolutely no proof. I disagree with Democrats in general, I believe in conservative economics, I disapprove of adding to the debt, Obama added to it and I disagreed with him, I also disagreed with both Bush and Obama on their idea of "to big to fail". I dis agree with Trump adding to the debt, he campaigned on shrinking the debt and has let us down. I disagreed with healthcare that Obama purposed as it shifted the burden to the middle class. I disagreed with John McCain on his campaign finance reform as I knew that it would lead to bi problems down the road and it did, it was the cause of the Citizens United decision. I voted for Alan Keyes in the primaries in the 2000's as I felt he was a real conservative.

So prove your stupid point or STFU about it because I'll continue to call you out on you lie.
That's like an oxymoron. When have Republicans ever balanced a budget?

Not to mention, every time they get in Office a reccession follows.

How can you claim to be a fan of "conservative economics?"
check out Illinois California and New York, all democrat and no balanced budget. Funny, I will ask you the same question, what Demofk has produced a balanced budget. I can name one GOP Scott Walker of Wisconsin. The dems hated him because he did that. HATED him, did a fking recall, then left the state to stop business. you really want to fall down that rat hole? let's go.
All three pay more in to the Federal Government than they receive

"Star" is not the four-letter word I would choose.

Of course not, that would take independent thought.

so, what is you opinion of this comment from one of your fellow Trump worshipers...

upload_2019-9-25_8-38-28.png

Forum List

Back