The abuse of Greta

I did not claim it. I asked you a question. You are insane. Or insanely dishonest.
I see that since you can’t show where she has been disrespectful, we can only assume she isn’t

She disagreed with the Trump collective, and that is rude and disrespectful.

People that have no ability to think for themselves cannot take it when someone says something not covered by their talking points...thus they attack the messenger instead

It really has nothing to do with Trump she was addressing the UN.

Most people are attacking her message and it needs to be attacked. SHe is not well informed and is essentially repeating whatever she has been told to.

Science does not support her and she is simply being used by cllimate alarmists to present ridiculous emotional arguments as opposed to reasonable information.

Regardless of who she is or how old she is if you make someone into a poster chiild for a cause you open them up to ridicule.
I’m afraid science does support her and she demonstrates more knowledge of the issue than the conservatives who are so visciously attacking her
It does not support her and she is not more knowledgeable.

She claims people are DYING RIGHT now. Sure they are there are always people dying somehwere for some reason. But so far no one can point to deaths caused by global climate change. Starvation and famine from local drought caused by local climate change? Sure but not for the reasons she is claiming.

She claims we are at the beginings of a mass extinction. Is that possible? Sure. Is is supported by science? NO.

She said the world is burning? Is it? No.

Greta has not tried to inform the world of the scientific consensus which is that the climate IS changing and man has SOME affect on these changes.

She is adopting a ridiculous alarmist stance predicting doom and gloom exactly like an evangelical preacher predicting the rapture. And with just as much crediblity and scientific support.
Many, many have died due to climate change. Massive drought in the Sudan, hurricanes, wildfires.......all made worse by climate change

We are seeing mass extinction. Not in man but in other creatures. Eventually, it will catch up with us

It is not a freedom of speech issue, the government has not tried to stop him from saying it.

What it is, is a "why are you having sexual thoughts about a 16 year old girl" issue...but you do not seem to find it odd for a grown man to have sexual thoughts about a 16 year old girl so I guess it is something you experience yourself.

You must be a castrated shaman of some kind, or twinkle-toed. Jimmy Carter?

Considered one of the great books of the 20th Century.

Lolita - Wikipedia

keep digging the hole deeper.

So, which part of her do you find the most sexually appealing...
You're very ill.

I am not the one that made sexual comments about her or defended said comments.

those are the very ill people, but you more than likely agree with them
Go fuck yourself, sick loser.

So, in recap. You attack me for calling out those that make sexual post about this 16 year old, but say not a damn thing about those post.

I think that is all we need to know about you. I am sorry for calling out your buddies

It's a tad indelicate, but he has the right to be a tad indelicate.

I have no issue with freedom of speech.

It is not a freedom of speech issue, the government has not tried to stop him from saying it.

What it is, is a "why are you having sexual thoughts about a 16 year old girl" issue...but you do not seem to find it odd for a grown man to have sexual thoughts about a 16 year old girl so I guess it is something you experience yourself.

Lolita - Wikipedia

np3fjha_greta-thunberg-afp_625x300_24_September_19.jpg

I don't find her appealing. Take another step toward reported, why don't you? :113:

IMDB.Com ^ | 09/25/2019 |

Granted, most of her credits are from 2019. But you should know that this girl comes from a whole family of actors

Wow, she is a little star. no wonder you people are so jealous of her
----------------------------- she is just a little 'david hogg' , les wait and see the results of her show before you start crowing GGator .

She is a world wide phenomenon. She has people in this country talking about her.

just think, she is 16 and has accomplished more than you have your whole life.
She has accomplished little to nothing.

Screeching that you are angry because the world has not bowed to your demands is not an accomplishment.

Yes the pleasure cruise across the atlantic sound great but is actually a fairly mundane accomplishment which many people have been doing for ceturies if not not millenia.
She has gotten the worlds attention and generated a global youth movement
She has also drawn the wrath of the conservative movement

Quite an accomplishment for a 16 year old
When you belittle men and women of integrity who work hard and you will never hear of while uplifting charlatans who will never produce anything but angst, jealousies, pettiness, and eventually violence and death as an agenda then it has a right to be brought up. Funny how the accomplishment of the 16 year old sounds identical to agendas being pushed to steal her neighbor's wealth.

I did not claim it. I asked you a question. You are insane. Or insanely dishonest.
I see that since you can’t show where she has been disrespectful, we can only assume she isn’t

People that have no ability to think for themselves cannot take it when someone says something not covered by their talking points...thus they attack the messenger instead

Most people are attacking her message and it needs to be attacked. SHe is not well informed and is essentially repeating whatever she has been told to.

Science does not support her and she is simply being used by cllimate alarmists to present ridiculous emotional arguments as opposed to reasonable information.

Regardless of who she is or how old she is if you make someone into a poster chiild for a cause you open them up to ridicule.
I’m afraid science does support her and she demonstrates more knowledge of the issue than the conservatives who are so visciously attacking her

She claims people are DYING RIGHT now. Sure they are there are always people dying somehwere for some reason. But so far no one can point to deaths caused by global climate change. Starvation and famine from local drought caused by local climate change? Sure but not for the reasons she is claiming.

She claims we are at the beginings of a mass extinction. Is that possible? Sure. Is is supported by science? NO.

Greta has not tried to inform the world of the scientific consensus which is that the climate IS changing and man has SOME affect on these changes.

She is adopting a ridiculous alarmist stance predicting doom and gloom exactly like an evangelical preacher predicting the rapture. And with just as much crediblity and scientific support.
inciting fear, she must be a demofk.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lolita - Wikipedia

I don't find her appealing. Take another step toward reported, why don't you? :113:

Yet you defend sexual comments about her...why is that?

oh, and feel free to report me little man. Either shit or get off the pot

IMDB.Com ^ | 09/25/2019 |

Granted, most of her credits are from 2019. But you should know that this girl comes from a whole family of actors

Wow, she is a little star. no wonder you people are so jealous of her
----------------------------- she is just a little 'david hogg' , les wait and see the results of her show before you start crowing GGator .

She is a world wide phenomenon. She has people in this country talking about her.

just think, she is 16 and has accomplished more than you have your whole life.
She has accomplished little to nothing.

Screeching that you are angry because the world has not bowed to your demands is not an accomplishment.

Yes the pleasure cruise across the atlantic sound great but is actually a fairly mundane accomplishment which many people have been doing for ceturies if not not millenia.
She has gotten the worlds attention and generated a global youth movement
She has also drawn the wrath of the conservative movement

Quite an accomplishment for a 16 year old
So did Miley Cyrus.

Started the twerking movement.

A much more significant and impressive accompolishment

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

If you disagree with her on climate change, show where she is wrong.
But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents
They are not Conservatives. Conservatives have political principles.

These creatures are Trumpians. And like their demigod, they always punch down.
--------------------------------------- TRUMPS Deplorables are a product of 'republican conservatives' and in my case a product of 'bush and 'juan mcstain' type republican conservatives . And also included would be 'reagan' type conservatives for those that can remember that far back Nosmo .
Regan dealt with grace and dignity. Trump and his mouth breathing acolytes act like the love child of time share salesmen and professional wrestlers
------------------------------------------- 'reagan' and old man 'bush' and then other 'bushes' and 'mcstain' types helped destroy the USA in 1986 with their first AMNESTY Nosmo . Anyway , the jerks I just mentioned were responsible for making me and my Deplorable Brothers and Sisters Nosmo . ----------------- Go TRUMP !!

Many, many have died due to climate change. Massive drought in the Sudan, hurricanes, wildfires.......all made worse by climate change

We are seeing mass extinction. Not in man but in other creatures. Eventually, it will catch up with us
As I said LOCAL climatde change not global climate change.

You are quite wrong.

There is always mass extinction of one kind or another of one speceis or another somehwere.

Clearly thought she is not referring to that. Science does not support her.

Lolita - Wikipedia

I've not defended anything of the sort, Nancy.

You are quite wrong.

There is always mass extinction of one kind or another of one speceis or another somehwere.

Seems science does not agree with you on the extinction thing..

The Extinction Crisis

We're currently experiencing the worst spate of species die-offs since the loss of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Although extinction is a natural phenomenon, it occurs at a natural “background” rate of about one to five species per year. Scientists estimate we're now losing species at up to 1,000 times the background rate, with literally dozens going extinct every day

You are quite wrong.

The Extinction Crisis

We're currently experiencing the worst spate of species die-offs since the loss of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Although extinction is a natural phenomenon, it occurs at a natural “background” rate of about one to five species per year. Scientists estimate we're now losing species at up to 1,000 times the background rate, with literally dozens going extinct every day
Except it does ageree with me because that is an ESTIMATE

Lolita - Wikipedia

Do not lie, the proof is just a few post up. You called it "indelicate" which means you have no problem with it other than the wording. Then you defended having sexual attractions towards 16 year olds and attacked me for not being sexually attracted to 16 year olds.

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents
I have a name for you: Nick Sandman.

I only wish the maudes hadn't hidden all those threads from public view, so we could all rub the sanctimonious noses of your moonbats in your blind hatred of one young individual, while you're now clutching your pearls over this pathetic little sock puppet.

You are quite wrong.

The Extinction Crisis

Except it does ageree with me because that is an ESTIMATE

What do you think that word means?

They are not Conservatives. Conservatives have political principles.

These creatures are Trumpians. And like their demigod, they always punch down.
--------------------------------------- TRUMPS Deplorables are a product of 'republican conservatives' and in my case a product of 'bush and 'juan mcstain' type republican conservatives . And also included would be 'reagan' type conservatives for those that can remember that far back Nosmo .
Regan dealt with grace and dignity. Trump and his mouth breathing acolytes act like the love child of time share salesmen and professional wrestlers
------------------------------------------- 'reagan' and old man 'bush' and then other 'bushes' and 'mcstain' types helped destroy the USA in 1986 with their first AMNESTY Nosmo . Anyway , the jerks I just mentioned were responsible for making me and my Deplorable Brothers and Sisters Nosmo . ----------------- Go TRUMP !!
It's amazing to see someone strut in the gutter.

Lolita - Wikipedia

Do not lie, the proof is just a few post up. You called it "indelicate" which means you have no problem with it other than the wording. Then you defended having sexual attractions towards 16 year olds and attacked me for not being sexually attracted to 16 year olds.

Visiting hours are over. You have arts and crafts therapy over in "D" ward.

Now run along.

Visiting hours are over. You have arts and crafts therapy over in "D" ward.

Now run along.

The truth is painful, but it is there for the whole world to see.

You said I must be a "castrated shaman of some kind" for not having sexual attraction towards 16 year olds.

That is pretty definitive.

You are quite wrong.

These things show up locally
A hurricane does not hit the whole planet but will be more severe as water temperature changes
Droughts are only in certain regions but are made worse as fain systems are impacted

We are seeing mass extinctions of many, many species and global warming is impacting it

Yes, Scientists agree

Forum List

Back