The Air Leaves the Insurrection Balloon

Nobody wants anyone in jail who were there for no better reason, than that the Capitol Police removed barricades and waved them in.
True. The cops should have stood there and been beaten by the crowd instead of falling back to more defensible locations.

Where they were still beaten by the zombie hoard.

The Courts are starting to see through the Xiden-Harris Admin's selective targeting, and the propaganda pushed by the propagandist surrounding the events of Jan 6th
Capitol riot defendants notch win at appeals court

The District Court...failed to demonstrate that it considered the specific circumstances that made it possible, on January 6, for Munchel and Eisenhart to threaten the peaceful transfer of power,” Judge Robert Wilkins wrote in a 21-page opinion. “The appellants had a unique opportunity to obstruct democracy on January 6 because of the electoral college vote tally taking place that day, and the concurrently scheduled rallies and protests.”

“Because Munchel and Eisenhart did not vandalize any property or commit violence, the presence of the group was critical to their ability to obstruct the vote and to cause danger to the community. Without it, Munchel and Eisenhart—two individuals who did not engage in any violence and who were not involved in planning or coordinating the activities—seemingly would have posed little threat,” Wilkins added.https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20527922-munchelcadcopn032621

Good fcking grief, you fck up then go on tangents.

Get lost clown
It’s not a tangent.

She wasn’t wrongfully terminated because there is basically no such thing. At will means you can be terminated for nearly any reason.

The reason she was terminated is because she stormed the Capitol.

By her own admission.

Action->consequences

Use your head before running your mouth.

Nobody wants anyone in jail who were there for no better reason, than that the Capitol Police removed barricades and waved them in.
True. The cops should have stood there and been beaten by the crowd instead of falling back to more defensible locations.

As long as they weren’t choking a cop to get his gun like Michael Brown.
Shooting an unarmed woman facing down 6 armed cops is a justifiable shooting.

Good fcking grief, you fck up then go on tangents.

Get lost clown
It’s not a tangent.

She wasn’t wrongfully terminated because there is basically no such thing. At will means you can be terminated for nearly any reason.

The reason she was terminated is because she stormed the Capitol.

By her own admission.

Action->consequences

Use your head before running your mouth.
Yeah, fire all homosexuals.
Any reason!

Of course the Banana Republicans want to play down Trumpybear's revolting contempt for the rule of law and all branches of our Constitution Government.

Never forget. Vote them all out in 22, 24 and 26.
And you can eat shit and die! I will never subjugate myself nor my family to the 100% far left Communist rule you want!

But I thought it was really ANTIFA and #BlackLivesMatter rioters who were the real insurrectionists...

Why are so many USMB self-professed Conservatives defending these perps?
Well the rioting, burning city, murdering ilk of the summer was BLM...Black Lives Murder. So yes, real terrorists. The deal at the capitol is manufactured libber pelosi.

When that women is part of a violent mob rushing Congress members, it probably is justifiable.

Had the president been behind those doors, none of y’all would think twice about it and neither would we.

When that women is part of a violent mob rushing Congress members, it probably is justifiable.

Had the president been behind those doors, none of y’all would think twice about it and neither would we.
6 armed cops vs one unarmed woman.

Good to know we can go back to shooting unarmed people.

6 armed cops vs one unarmed woman.

Good to know we can go back to shooting unarmed people.
I looked at the video. She was not alone.

Well the rioting, burning city, murdering ilk of the summer was BLM...Black Lives Murder. So yes, real terrorists. The deal at the capitol is manufactured libber pelosi.
Pelosi didn’t tell the rioters to show up. Trump did.
You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
Been hearing nonsense like this for years.

Nothing is coming. You guys always think something is going to happen, but it doesn’t. I swear, I don’t know how you idiots haven’t figured out you’re being lied to.

Pelosi didn’t tell the rioters to show up. Trump did.
You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
Been hearing nonsense like this for years.

Nothing is coming. You guys always think something is going to happen, but it doesn’t. I swear, I don’t know how you idiots haven’t figured out you’re being lied to.
Then explain the piles of razor wire and 30,000 armed troops Biden doesn’t trust.

Forum List

Back