The Air Leaves the Insurrection Balloon

I'm not sure anyone has argued that they all should serve jail time. Many of them will be too scared to drive 48 in a 45 after this. There likely is not any reason to jail a person like that.
All in all, Jan 6 opened the country's (and the FBI's) eyes to right wing domestic terrorism.

Instead of bricks and rocks, they have assault weapons and lots of ammo. And they tell us they plan to use it in their jihad.

Okay. Now we know.

AOC was seconds away from death, and Biden is gonna let these people walk?
Put down the Kool aid and get some oxygen in your brain.
AOC and the rest of the elected "public servants" slipped out the backdoor and the "air raid" tunnels.
Wait. What? Surely the Bubblehead didn’t lie about almost dying....
It appears she did...not only once, but doubled down on her lie....but frankly she is a Dem, so they are used to their dembots believing their lies:

AOC doubles down on her claims of near-death experience in Capitol riot and accuses skeptics of 'minimizing the experiences of survivors' - even though she was in a different building

• Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spoke out again in interview on Friday morning
  • She pushed back at critics who said she exaggerated her account of MAGA riot
  • 'The account is accurate,' she said, accusing critics of 'minimizing survivors'
  • AOC drew skepticism with an Instagram Live video Monday detailing her ordeal
  • She feared death when someone pounded on her door, but it was a Capitol cop
  • Republican Congresswoman pointed out no rioters breached their hallway
  • AOC gave a floor speech on Thursday devoted to her experience in the riot

I'm not sure anyone has argued that they all should serve jail time. Many of them will be too scared to drive 48 in a 45 after this. There likely is not any reason to jail a person like that.
All in all, Jan 6 opened the country's (and the FBI's) eyes to right wing domestic terrorism.

Instead of bricks and rocks, they have assault weapons and lots of ammo. And they tell us they plan to use it in their jihad.

Okay. Now we know.
Link us up to the clowns in the Capital with assault weapons and lots of ammo.

Of course the Banana Republicans want to play down Trumpybear's revolting contempt for the rule of law and all branches of our Constitution Government.

Never forget. Vote them all out in 22, 24 and 26.
PotatoCop.jpg

But I thought it was really ANTIFA and #BlackLivesMatter rioters who were the real insurrectionists...

Why are so many USMB self-professed Conservatives defending these perps?

Your comments are so laughable, please go back to school and learn logic.

But I thought it was really ANTIFA and #BlackLivesMatter rioters who were the real insurrectionists...

Why are so many USMB self-professed Conservatives defending these perps?
They would needs hundreds if not thousands of attacks to be even with BLM and Antifa. Progs are not Democrats. And the election was stolen with the city of D.C under commie lockdown.

Nobody wants people in jail who were just idiot followers. Now they will face repercussions in their lives in terms of their jobs and families, or they may cult up with QAnon/Trumpstettes.

Oh BS, you tards were gleefully expecting public hangings
No, the people who were gleefully awaiting public hangings were the yokels who brought and built a gallow and erected it at the capitol on Jan 6th.

Okay. Now we know.

What a drama llama

Okay. Now we know.
I'm not aware of any. Obviously you didn't read my post very carefully.

That's what happens when you're hypersensitive. Too bad.

Of course the Banana Republicans want to play down Trumpybear's revolting contempt for the rule of law and all branches of our Constitution Government.

I don't think anyone has suggested those that committed wrong shouldn't be prosecuted. I think some are a little concerned however that the law isn't being applied equally under the Xiden-Harris Admin...even the DC Circuit Court has had those concerns. I don't think many folks are all that surprised that the law isn't being applied equally by the Xiden-Harris Admin...it's sort of expected by a leftist regime

How the law is applied is up to the Judges and more importantly in our system, the defendants lawyer. So while the laws are often applied unequally, it is not because of the will of a sitting president. Looks like they have high resolution film of most everything so hopefully only the violent ones can be appropriately charged.
Um law enforcement has a major role in how the law is applied...actually the biggest...nothing gets before the Judge if law enforcement doesn't act.

The Defendant and his lawyer, nor the Court are involved with out law enforcement...ie the Xiden-Harris admin...acting or not acting...and now they pursue the case or charges. Federal law is enforced by the sitting President...that's his job...to enforce the law

Nor does the President direct the DOJ, who prosecutes those cases.

I have to agree with Richard H. in that the defendants treatment is directly related to the size of their lawyers retainer!

I don't think anyone has suggested those that committed wrong shouldn't be prosecuted. I think some are a little concerned however that the law isn't being applied equally under the Xiden-Harris Admin...even the DC Circuit Court has had those concerns. I don't think many folks are all that surprised that the law isn't being applied equally by the Xiden-Harris Admin...it's sort of expected by a leftist regime

How the law is applied is up to the Judges and more importantly in our system, the defendants lawyer. So while the laws are often applied unequally, it is not because of the will of a sitting president. Looks like they have high resolution film of most everything so hopefully only the violent ones can be appropriately charged.
Um law enforcement has a major role in how the law is applied...actually the biggest...nothing gets before the Judge if law enforcement doesn't act.

The Defendant and his lawyer, nor the Court are involved with out law enforcement...ie the Xiden-Harris admin...acting or not acting...and now they pursue the case or charges. Federal law is enforced by the sitting President...that's his job...to enforce the law

Nor does the President direct the DOJ, who prosecutes those cases.

I have to agree with Richard H. in that the defendants treatment is directly related to the size of their lawyers retainer!
Sure he does.....he's in charge of the DOJ...he's their boss.

I disagree with your second point...the defendants that had their bond appeal won at the DC Circuit level were represented by the hard working Federal Public Defenders Office.

A reminder that this dispute of election results is nothing new. From another thread/post;

"Which we saw here a couple decades back(2004) with our state(Washington) governor's race between Rossi(R) and Gregoire(D).

Initially Rossi(R) won, but the count was too close to certify and by law required a recount. Seems the auditor office(the vote counters) of King County/Seattle found a box of "misplaced ballots" which shifted the win to the Democrat Gregoire. But the difference was still too close to be valid (guess the Dems weren't good at math back then).

So another "recount" and another box of "misplaced ballots" was found and this time the Dems got their math correct.

So, having done the trial balloon back then, they've been honing the process ever since and "franchised" it nation wide. "

Actually a bit more complicated and convoluted than my glib and shortcut version. Here's the fully tale;

A reminder that this dispute of election results is nothing new. From another thread/post;

"Which we saw here a couple decades back(2004) with our state(Washington) governor's race between Rossi(R) and Gregoire(D).

Initially Rossi(R) won, but the count was too close to certify and by law required a recount. Seems the auditor office(the vote counters) of King County/Seattle found a box of "misplaced ballots" which shifted the win to the Democrat Gregoire. But the difference was still too close to be valid (guess the Dems weren't good at math back then).

So another "recount" and another box of "misplaced ballots" was found and this time the Dems got their math correct.

So, having done the trial balloon back then, they've been honing the process ever since and "franchised" it nation wide. "

Actually a bit more complicated and convoluted than my glib and shortcut version. Here's the fully tale;
The Dems have objected to every Presidential election they lost this century

Okay. Now we know.
I'm not aware of any. Obviously you didn't read my post very carefully.

That's what happens when you're hypersensitive. Too bad.
So you were making shit up again. Got it.

They did want to stop the vote certification and keep trump in office. And that is an insurrection. although there wasn't a long term strategy. I doubt even Trump had an actual path he was following. And I'd agree the vast maj were just idiot followers looking for something to believe in (which imo seems to describe QAnon). There appear to be a relatively small number of militia types who were intent on committing some violence. We don't know yet what their actual intentions were.

No, that isn't what "insurrection" is.

The armed occupation of CHAZ/CHOP by self-described separatists is insurrection.

The use of a legal remedy to challenge the certification of the electoral college - as the democrats did in 2016, 2004, and 2000, is not.

Y'all Nazis are insane, you make up a reality that serves your Reich, and demand that all accept your vapid fantasy as if it were real.

Forum List

Back