The Algebra of Wealth

Anyone that wants an abortion in the country can get one.
You must not realize the ultimate goal of all the last 5 conservative heritage foundation judges appointed to the Supreme Court. All very young. And Alito and Clarence will retire if Trump wins, putting 2 more young conservatives on the court. Oh yes they will.

This radical right wing war has already started dummy. Wake the fuck up. Abortion. This win will tell them they can get away with anything they want. Meanwhile Trump is trying to distance himself with Project 2025, as if he will fight them, the ones who declared he's a king, can't be charged and prosecuting him is unconstitutional.

I get rigthies. It's dummy undecideds like you I can't figure out.

The investigation at the plant in Mississippi started under Obama. Do you know what was done to those picked up? They were returned to work. Was the business charged with anything despite agents stating the business knew those working for them were illegals? No.

I have heard Republicans on here flat out say it would be wrong to punish a business owner from taking advantage of the cheap labor. Not their responsibility to keep illegal workers from being available to them. If The USA wants them gone, it's the governments job to round them up.

But we know this is bullshit because illegal will find their way in as long as the opportunities are here. And because of these business owners, the opportunities are here.

My brother is rich. He has some illegals he uses for all his home needs. His father in laws too. He's so paranoid he won't let them come to my condo to do work. Scared someone might turn them in and ruin his good thing. He said find your own amigos. LOL. That's just one small business of illegals stealing from blue collar Americans. Now I say we need them. We don't have nearly enough whites now to do all those jobs we need done. But I say make them legal. Get them paying taxes. Social Security especially.

How about denying them a labor force?
Who? The companies? Too many ways for Mexican's to get in and stay if there are jobs. Come as a visitor. And as for denying them entry, they seem to find their way through, under, around or over your wall. But I do agree, we should be patrolling our border 24/7. We have enough army privates sitting around doing nothing waiting to be deployed. Have them fly drones up and down the border with cameras and watch, 24/7.

And I'm okay with letting asylum seekers in and put them to work. We need them. Lots of unfilled jobs and social security is going broke. We aren't having enough kids. Too many baby boomers on social security. We need another virus. LOL

You must not realize the ultimate goal of all the last 5 conservative heritage foundation judges appointed to the Supreme Court. All very young. And Alito and Clarence will retire if Trump wins, putting 2 more young conservatives on the court. Oh yes they will.

This radical right wing war has already started dummy. Wake the fuck up. Abortion. This win will tell them they can get away with anything they want. Meanwhile Trump is trying to distance himself with Project 2025, as if he will fight them, the ones who declared he's a king, can't be charged and prosecuting him is unconstitutional.

I get rigthies. It's dummy undecideds like you I can't figure out.

Lol.....I'm not undecided.

I have heard Republicans on here flat out say it would be wrong to punish a business owner from taking advantage of the cheap labor. Not their responsibility to keep illegal workers from being available to them. If The USA wants them gone, it's the governments job to round them up.

But we know this is bullshit because illegal will find their way in as long as the opportunities are here. And because of these business owners, the opportunities are here.

My brother is rich. He has some illegals he uses for all his home needs. His father in laws too. He's so paranoid he won't let them come to my condo to do work. Scared someone might turn them in and ruin his good thing. He said find your own amigos. LOL. That's just one small business of illegals stealing from blue collar Americans. Now I say we need them. We don't have nearly enough whites now to do all those jobs we need done. But I say make them legal. Get them paying taxes. Social Security especially.

I believe we need to make them legal also.....almost 4 years under Biden.

Nothing.

I believe we need to make them legal also.....almost 4 years under Biden.

Nothing.
The United States granted asylum to 17,692 people in 2021, which is a 42.9% drop from previous years. However, as of May 2023, there were over 1.3 million asylum applications pending processing. As of April 2024, there were over 2 million asylum claims pending, with 1.1 million of those cases in U.S. immigration courts. The average wait time for an asylum claim is estimated to be over 6 years if it is before USCIS, and around 4.3 years if it is before EOIR. However, wait times may vary depending on the court where the claim was filed.

The United States granted asylum to 17,692 people in 2021, which is a 42.9% drop from previous years. However, as of May 2023, there were over 1.3 million asylum applications pending processing. As of April 2024, there were over 2 million asylum claims pending, with 1.1 million of those cases in U.S. immigration courts. The average wait time for an asylum claim is estimated to be over 6 years if it is before USCIS, and around 4.3 years if it is before EOIR. However, wait times may vary depending on the court where the claim was filed.

Those seeking asylum are not here illegally.

Forum List

Back