The Anatomy of Donald Trump’s South Carolina Supporters: Fed Up And Fearful

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
So there you have it, uneducated rubes crapping their pants, that is what is driving them

"I know I'm afraid," said Wood, who was laid off from his construction job in 2011 and has since settled into retirement. "We need to know who these people are, and I don’t think they should be able to just come into this country illegally and shoot up people."

In a series of interviews conducted at Trump's town hall last weekend in South Carolina, many supporters of the billionaire real estate mogul expressed outright fear -- and others a general unease -- about the security of the United States.

The Anatomy of Donald Trump’s South Carolina Supporters

Guno....I see you listed where you are from finally. Says "originally from NYC" and now Jesus land (the South).

Makes sense. You're one of those. I know your kind. You live in the South and are so lacking in confidence you have to claim "I'm from New York" and even with the silly fake accent where you leave the R out of York, like "Yoyk".

But you aren't. You're from Delaware or something. The South is flooded with turds like you who fled the disastrous liberal parts of America to come South where....frankly....almost everything about quality of life here is better.

I've called out many posers like you. Claiming they're from "New Yoyk City" or even better....they claim a borough. "I'm from Brooklyn yo".

But you find out...they're actually from Jersey or Connecticut or Vermont. But they drove to NYC a lot!! They say "Oh...yeah...well....New Haven, Connecticut is pretty much New York City".

Fear is the rational response to random death.

And yet I have less chance of being killed by a Terrorist Muslim than by one of their ( Trump Supporters ) kids that are on lithium and their parent buys the little one a AR-15 for Christmas...

And yet I have less chance of being killed by a Terrorist Muslim than by one of their ( Trump Supporters ) kids that are on lithium and their parent buys the little one a AR-15 for Christmas...

So, you're against the medication of our young? Me too.

And fear is still the rational response to random death.

Taking steps to reduce the chance of that random death is pretty rational too.

You know what is the opposite of rational? Taking active steps to increase the chance of random death.

You know what is the opposite of rational? Taking active steps to increase the chance of random death.

No, I say medicate them until they're drooling and do not buy them a AR-15 for Christmas. You take them off the medication then you run the chance of them voting Tea Party when they're eligible to vote, and that is scary, or worst they convert to radical Islam and with that AR-15 turn against their Tea Party parents...

No, I say medicate them until they're drooling and do not buy them a AR-15 for Christmas. You take them off the medication then you run the chance of them voting Tea Party when they're eligible to vote, and that is scary, or worst they convert to radical Islam and with that AR-15 turn against their Tea Party parents...

I would think that few conservative children grow up to convert to Islam. That seems more a reaction to the type of morally bankrupt homelife found among libs.

Do you agree that taking step to reduce random death is rational?

I would think that few conservative children grow up to convert to Islam. That seems more a reaction to the type of morally bankrupt homelife found among libs.

Problem is the course of action you are proposing is just to one segment of society that I have lesser of a chance of being killed by. Maybe we should focus on the mental health issues of our general society, and you do know those that convert to any form of radical religion or support any form of terrorism are usually conservative and not Liberal.

Tell me one thing that is Liberal in Radical Islam?

Problem is the course of action you are proposing is just to one segment of society that I have lesser of a chance of being killed by. Maybe we should focus on the mental health issues of our general society, and you do know those that convert to any form of radical religion or support any form of terrorism are usually conservative and not Liberal.

1. The United States should have the ability to address more than one issue at a time. I see no reason why NOT taking steps to increase the chances of random death, should mean that we can't take a good look at the over medication of our young problem.

2. The one example I recall was a lib household and the child grew up in a moral vacuum and went looking for something. He couldn't go to Christianity of course, because he was taught that was bad. So, Islam, and all that led to.

Your claim that it is more likely with conservatives instead of liberals does not seem intuitive to me. Do you have any actual information to back up your claim?

Guno....I see you listed where you are from finally. Says "originally from NYC" and now Jesus land (the South).

Makes sense. You're one of those. I know your kind. You live in the South and are so lacking in confidence you have to claim "I'm from New York" and even with the silly fake accent where you leave the R out of York, like "Yoyk".

But you aren't. You're from Delaware or something. The South is flooded with turds like you who fled the disastrous liberal parts of America to come South where....frankly....almost everything about quality of life here is better.

I've called out many posers like you. Claiming they're from "New Yoyk City" or even better....they claim a borough. "I'm from Brooklyn yo".

But you find out...they're actually from Jersey or Connecticut or Vermont. But they drove to NYC a lot!! They say "Oh...yeah...well....New Haven, Connecticut is pretty much New York City".

Nope Brooklyn born and raised then moved to long island at 16 , then the military at 18 for 4 years then back to Brooklyn until the 80's, still own a house there, cletus
During the late 80's companies moved down south for the cheap ignorant labor, the problem was they didn't have people with technical education to help run the factories and the hayseeds had to be educated in Industry. when the first day of hunting season came around the goobers were nowhere to be found in the factories. My first foray was into bosch on dorchester road in charleston where all the technical labor came from was either from europe or up north ,Trident technical college was set up to teach the goobers basic skills, they wouldn't be hired unless they went to a 14 week course in basic skills, I have seen this all over the south. Although it is getting better as NC and SC had pumped up there community colleges at the demand from industry. The same thing happened with BMW in the SC upstate, the Germans had to all but take over the education system and revamp it before they would put their plant there as they wouldn't be able to recruit technical labor as people from up North and Europe. Engineers wouldn't move their families to a educationally backward place , Toyota and Honda have the same problem with training in the south

Why Toyota chose Canada over Alabama/Mississippi.

"Nissan and Honda have encountered difficulties getting new plants up to full production in recent years in Mississippi and Alabama due to an untrained - and often illiterate - workforce. In Alabama, trainers had to use "pictorials" to teach some illiterate workers how to use high-tech plant equipment."

"The educational level and the skill level of the people down there is so much lower than it is in Ontario," Fedchun said."

Last edited:

Nope Brooklyn born and raised then moved to long island at 16 , then the military at 18 for 4 years then back to Brooklyn until the 80's, still own a house there, cletus
During the late 80's companies moved down south for the cheap ignorant labor, the problem was they didn't have people with technical education to help run the factories and the hayseeds had to be educated in Industry. when the first day of hunting season came around the goobers were nowhere to be found in the factories. My first foray was into bosch on dorchester road in charleston where all the technical labor came from was either from europe or up north ,Trident technical college was set up to teach the goobers basic skills, they wouldn't be hired unless they went to a 14 week course in basic skills, I have seen this all over the south. Although it is getting better as NC and SC had pumped up there community colleges at the demand from industry. The same thing happened with BMW in the SC upstate, the Germans had to all but take over the education system and revamp it before they would put their plant there as they wouldn't be able to recruit technical labor as people from up North and Europe. Engineers wouldn't move their families to a educationally backward place , Toyota and Honda have the same problem with training in the south

"Nissan and Honda have encountered difficulties getting new plants up to full production in recent years in Mississippi and Alabama due to an untrained - and often illiterate - workforce. In Alabama, trainers had to use "pictorials" to teach some illiterate workers how to use high-tech plant equipment."

"The educational level and the skill level of the people down there is so much lower than it is in Ontario," Fedchun said."

Hahaha Bosch in Dorchester huh? I live in Charleston. You're one of the worst of the worst posers....the Charleston area "I'm a Northerner and I do everything better" idiots hahaha!

Your type is mocked so much around here. But...you already know that. It so perfectly explains your idiocy.

So doing your math....that makes you around 60 years old or older. Wow. How pathetic for a man in his 60s to sound like a 20 year old college sophomore on a message board attacking white Southern Christians all day. You are indeed a pathetic bitter old man.

And you aren't from Brooklyn haha. It's a shit hole anyway so not sure why you'd even be proud of it. You're just a poser transplant in Charleston like so many others....probably lived in Moncks Corner and hung out at Club Pantheon. What a clown....your avatar fits perfectly now.

By the way Guno...you said Trident Tech was set up during the 80's because companies needed educated labor.

TTC was founded in the early 70s. Not the mid 80s during the corporate rush to the South.

Moron.

OK. Radial Islamofascists believe it's OK the murder innocent humans. Liberals believe it's OK to murder innocent humans in the womb.
Same difference. Murder is murder.

Guno is so easy to understand now. He's one of those liberal transplants who had to flee the North to find employment....and now trashes the very community down here who accepted him and welcomed him with work. They typical "Back up North they way we did it" blah blah blah

Guno....shut up and do your job or go back up North and get on welfare.

And you couldn't handle life there so you fled to the south where it is cheaper and slower and then you started feeling your oats because hell you have a different accent than those folks so you are superior because while you were an abject failure in your home town you think you're the bee's knee's where you are. Typical low class neanderthal 'tard.

Hahaha Bosch in Dorchester huh? I live in Charleston. You're one of the worst of the worst posers....the Charleston area "I'm a Northerner and I do everything better" idiots hahaha!

Your type is mocked so much around here. But...you already know that. It so perfectly explains your idiocy.

So doing your math....that makes you around 60 years old or older. Wow. How pathetic for a man in his 60s to sound like a 20 year old college sophomore on a message board attacking white Southern Christians all day. You are indeed a pathetic bitter old man.

And you aren't from Brooklyn haha. It's a shit hole anyway so not sure why you'd even be proud of it. You're just a poser transplant in Charleston like so many others....probably lived in Moncks Corner and hung out at Club Pantheon. What a clown....your avatar fits perfectly now.
What would you know about Brooklyn? There are some great places and reasons for wanting to live in Brooklyn. You don't even know about the town you live in. The guy said Borsch was on Dorchester Rd. in Charleston. It is. Google Bosch Plant Charleston and see a picture of it, or just go to their web page.

automotiveoem.com/Robert-Bosch-LLC_1054

OK. Radial Islamofascists believe it's OK the murder innocent humans. Liberals believe it's OK to murder innocent humans in the womb.

Abortion is legal, and killing someone outside the womb is illegal, and you know this. If you dislike the law about abortion then get it changed and have the USSC to change it ruling, and if not the get over it.

Also Islamic terrorists are anti-abortion because of their religion, so you have more in common once again!

Why Americans support Donald Trump
The Star ^ | Published on Sun Dec 13 2015 | By: Daniel Dale Washington Bureau
WASHINGTON—They share his suspicion of Muslims. They share his hostility to Hispanic illegal immigrants. But many Donald Trump supporters are angriest at a group of white Christians. Elected Republicans. The voters who have propelled the race-baiting billionaire to the top of the Republican presidential primary aren’t arch-conservative party loyalists. They’re right-leaning people, mostly lower-income whites, who believe they have been betrayed by both sides of a political system rigged for the benefit of rich campaign contributors. They sometimes sound like the left-leaning people who support Democratic socialist Bernie Sanders.....

Abortion is legal, and killing someone outside the womb is illegal, and you know this. If you dislike the law about abortion then get it changed and have the USSC to change it ruling, and if not the get over it.

Also Islamic terrorists are anti-abortion because of their religion, so you have more in common once again!

And yet Muslims here block vote dem, isn't that strange?

And yet Muslims here block vote dem, isn't that strange?

True, so did Southern Christians until LBJ ran them from the party...

It still does not explain why those like ISIS have more in common with those of the far-right than they have with those like me.

They're anti-gay, and use their religion to support their hatred.

They're anti-women rights, and use their religion to support their hatred.

They believe their religion should be the law of society, and I know many Christian's that have this same view.

It just strange how they have more in common with the far right than what they have with Liberals...

Forum List

Back