The answer I WISH Biden had given Harris on busing!

he should of said: "i was obama's vp for 8 years. of course i'm for civil rights." and then he should have told folks to read his book from 10 years ago where he says to a segregationist senator that
he ran for office because of civil rights!
Biden Ran For Office The Same Reason Teddy Did
It Beats A Life As A Half-Assed Junior Lawyer

harmonica said:
when the REAL problem is black culture breeding criminals at much higher rates
Yes, But...
Prison Stats Say It's Singe Mother Households In General

JoeB131 said:
Most of us thought that Smollet was credible.
Prejudice And Bigotry Right There

You Wanted It To Be Credible
To Come Back At Assaults Over A Red Hat
Or Non-Left Political Affiliation
That Are Videoed As They Happen

Given that there's been a spike in hate crimes since Trump took office, it didn't seem that implausible.
The Ones From Whites Often Turn Out Fake
fakehatecrimes.org

Btw...
I've Seen The FBI Numbers
But It's Sheets Are Slim On Details
It's More Of A Public Announcement

Best Bet Are Annual Crime Reports
From Cities That Still Give Them
Chicago, St Lou, Cleveland, Baltimore

Their Numbers Are So Close
It's Not Un-Reasonable To Extrapolate Them To Other Major Areas
Given Your Standard Of Mr Juicy's Credibility

Last edited:
Just like your weak answer on... ...everything. You and creepy Joe are twins, two lying sacks of shit who are ignorant as fuck.

Joe Biden has already gotten the axe by the power brokers in the DNC. There is no more Biden.

The fact you are pissing your panties over Biden says otherwise.

Most people are tired of Trump's crazy. They'll be really tired of it when he tanks the economy.

Prejudice And Bigotry Right There

You Wanted It To Be Credible
To Come Back At Assaults Over A Red Hat
Or Non-Left Political Affiliation
That Are Videoed As They Happen

Well, no, the fact that most of you bigots are too cowardly to act on your bigotry doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Hate crimes have been on the rise since Trump took office. Did you forget the MAGA-Bomber? Or the Synagouge shooter.

JoeB131 said:
Well, no, the fact that most of you bigots are too cowardly to act on your bigotry
So Not Committing Hate Cries Is Now Cowardice
Interesting Concept

Harris should be thankful she got to go to school !

Harris was raised and went to school in a privileged neighborhood in CANADA. Its not like she went to school in a poor black Chicago neighborhood.
And She's So Old
She Was The Second Generation To Desegregate UC BERKELY
What's Her Next Delusion
She Was A Witness At Little Rock ??

Dem politicians are liars and total phonies. Hillary dodged sniper fire and was named after Sir Edmond Hillary...you know years before he became Sir Edmond Hillary and Warren is native American.

wrong
.....racism/racist is way overblown----as I've stated many times, they complain about so much ''unreal'' racism/racists that the terms are laughable now
the 2 most RECENT examples are Smollet/Covington

Um, no the Covington punk really was a smirking little racist, and Smollet was a nobody.

their NUMBER 1 complaint is cops!!!!!!!!!!!!--which is fake crap

No, their complaint with cops is pretty legitimate, given that they often kill black folks without provocation and with no consequences.

No Joe, you're the smug piece of shit. The kid did nothing and Chief "Little Drum" tried to provoke him (as the "Black Israelites").

he should of said: "i was obama's vp for 8 years. of course i'm for civil rights." and then he should have told folks to read his book from 10 years ago where he says to a segregationist senator that he ran for office because of civil rights!

Um, yeah, those aren't strong arguments.

I mean, that would be a strong argument IF Obama was out there strongly standing up for him, like Clinton did for Gore. Or like Reagan did for Bush-41 after the nomination fight was over.

Reality- most Presidents actually resent their Impeachment/Assassination Insurance.

That's not a good comparison in any sense.

ManBearPig and ReadMyLips were both running as SITTING Vice Presidents. Big difference.

the Lying Cocksucker had already promised, and given, the Nomination to Ubercunt. Biden had been out of the picture for over 2 years. Big diff

dimocraps are scum

What I found kind of disconcerting about Thursday's debate was Biden's weak answer on busing. Harris might be able to guilt-roll Biden with this sort of thing. Trump will leave her as a greasy smear on the pavement if she tries that shit with him.

Here's the answer I wish Biden had given to Harris' mewling about busing.

"I'm glad you have happy childhood memories of that time, but as one of the adults who had to deal with the issue, this was the reality. Parents hated it. Not just white parents, but black parents as well. Not because they were racist, but because they didn't like their children being used as game pieces in an attempt to right past wrongs.

"Lest we forget, Brown v. Topeka as an anti-busing ruling. The children in that case were being bused out of town so they could be in a separate school. People of all races wanted their neighborhood schools to reflect their neighborhoods. They didn't want millions in resources expended on the logistics of moving children around. A lot of them voted with their feet, and move to suburbs where this wasn't an issue, and this demographic shift had a negative effect on cities. Others put their kids in parochial or private schools, causing them to have less investment in public education as an institution. Not surprisingly, most cities had abandoned busing as a bad idea by the 1990's, but the damage to public education was done.

"So I and other leaders from both parties at that time sought compromise. Maybe that's a dirty word now, and maybe I am an old man. I kind of hope not, though."
I am from the old school also and got a great education in my neighborhood school that was in a neighborhood where the majority were people of color and sit next to a little black girl and had a black teacher. My parents did not see that sitting next to a little white girl would give me a better education. I am and have always been again bussing kids out of their neighborhood school just to integrate that takes funding away from the neighborhood school where kids are left in. Make all our schools better. Parents should be active and invest in their neighborhood schools and their kids.

No Joe, you're the smug piece of shit. The kid did nothing and Chief "Little Drum" tried to provoke him (as the "Black Israelites").

Actually, he and his other little catholic bastard friends were chanting and jeering at the other group... but don't let that stop you from complaining that your white privilege wasn't respected.

Actually, he and his other little catholic bastard friends were chanting and jeering at the other group... but don't let that stop you from complaining that your white privilege wasn't respected.

No they weren't, but hey don't the truth get in the way of your MSM narrative.

No they weren't, but hey don't the truth get in the way of your MSM narrative.

Actually, they were... there was plenty of bad behavior from both the Black Isarelites and the Little Catholic Bastards, none of which justified them disrespecting the Native American Veteran's group.

Sorry Joe, they weren't. They did not "disrespect" Chief Little Drum, he tried to provoke them and didn't get it done.

JoeB131 said:
Well, not when you can get the government to throw those nasty brown people into concentration camps... I guess.
You Keep Expressing Exaggerated Opinions Based On Your Own Prejudice And Bigotry
You Just Cant Help Your World View Is Limited To Reciting Wrong Sound-Bites

When Your Premise Is Isn't True
Your Conclusions Can't Be Either
You Do Know That, Right ??

But You Don't Have A Premise
You Parrot Wrong-Think Based On The Latest Fad-Speak
That We All Heard Last Week
You Can't Even Phrase A Thought In Your Own Words
Because You Don't Have Independent Thought
You Have Play-Back

LilOlLady said:
I am from the old school also and got a great education in my neighborhood school that was in a neighborhood where the majority were people of color and sit next to a little black girl and had a black teacher. My parents did not see that sitting next to a little white girl would give me a better education. I am and have always been again bussing kids out of their neighborhood school just to integrate that takes funding away from the neighborhood school where kids are left in. Make all our schools better. Parents should be active and invest in their neighborhood schools and their kids.
Kansas City, Kansas Rushed To Busing
And Broke-Up Two Historic Black Schools
Because Of The Decades Long Shenanigans
Of The Kansas City, Mo Schools Desegregation Lawsuit
That Left KCMO Schools Un-Accredited In 1999
And Are Still Only Partially Accredited Here 20yrs Later

But Hey
The Cattle-Calling Attorney Had A Great Career

wrong
.....racism/racist is way overblown----as I've stated many times, they complain about so much ''unreal'' racism/racists that the terms are laughable now
the 2 most RECENT examples are Smollet/Covington

Um, no the Covington punk really was a smirking little racist, and Smollet was a nobody.

their NUMBER 1 complaint is cops!!!!!!!!!!!!--which is fake crap

No, their complaint with cops is pretty legitimate, given that they often kill black folks without provocation and with no consequences.
BS.

The young man from Covington was minding his own business bothering nobody when he was harassed by a leftist asshole and the young man was a bigger man than the leftist asshole, or the other leftist assholes that tried to assassinate his character.

False statement: "Police often kill black folks without provocation"

True statement: "Black folks often kill black folks without provocation"

Forum List

Back