The answer I WISH Biden had given Harris on busing!

Reeling Entitled Joe Biden Shocked That Kamala Harris Came After Him.

AP_19179062053432.sized-770x415xt.jpg

More than a week after his debate debut as the frontrunner for the 2020 Democratic nomination, Joe Biden is still playing defense:

Reuters Top News

@Reuters

Democratic candidates court black voters; Biden addresses race criticism https://reut.rs/32bJrXh

NBC News:

"I was prepared for them to come after me,” Biden said in a one-on-one interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo. “But I wasn’t prepared for the person coming after me the way she came after me. She knew Beau, she knows me,”​

That quote showcases two huge Biden flaws: he's not an articulate speaker and he doesn't think quickly on his feet.

Poor innocent Hillary.
The only reason she lost was those Russian memes on Facebook. Just awful!

It was a lot more than Memes, dummy. We probably don't know the half of it, because you think the government is going to ADMIT they were skunked?

Reeling Entitled Joe Biden Shocked That Kamala Harris Came After Him.

AP_19179062053432.sized-770x415xt.jpg

More than a week after his debate debut as the frontrunner for the 2020 Democratic nomination, Joe Biden is still playing defense:

Reuters Top News

@Reuters

Democratic candidates court black voters; Biden addresses race criticism https://reut.rs/32bJrXh

NBC News:

"I was prepared for them to come after me,” Biden said in a one-on-one interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo. “But I wasn’t prepared for the person coming after me the way she came after me. She knew Beau, she knows me,”​

That quote showcases two huge Biden flaws: he's not an articulate speaker and he doesn't think quickly on his feet.

Or he was expecting someone to act decently?

"Sleepy Joe Biden just admitted he worked with segregationists and separately, has already been very plain about the fact that he will be substantially raising everyone’s taxes if he becomes president. Ridiculously, all Democrats want to substantially raise taxes!" - Trump

Poor innocent Hillary.
The only reason she lost was those Russian memes on Facebook. Just awful!

It was a lot more than Memes, dummy. We probably don't know the half of it, because you think the government is going to ADMIT they were skunked?

It was a lot more than Memes

I know, thousands of dollars of Facebook ads. Awful!!

Amazing how the corrupt old sot spent over a billion dollars, double what Trump spent,
and was defeated by 6 figures (7?) of foreign spending.

Hillary should have raised money from the Chinese (and Indonesians) like Bill, eh?

when you're responsible for something, you have to own it. Biden didn't own the busing issue, Mayor Pete took accountability for the shortfall on race relations in south bend.

BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG! BUTTIGIEG!

Forum List

Back