The answer I WISH Biden had given Harris on busing!

Harris, like all Democrats, supports abortion access through the ninth month, a view shared by 15% of all Americans. She wants to see private healthcare plans abolished, a view shared by 30%. How much talent will it take to overcome numbers like that in states in the upper Midwest, against a Republican? One day, she may have to find out.

Harris: Busing 'should be considered' by school districts

Last edited:
Joe Biden on meeting a Spanish teacher: “God love ya, I can barely speak English.”

Harris, like all Democrats, supports abortion access through the ninth month, a view shared by 15% of all Americans. She wants to see private healthcare plans abolished, a view shared by 30%. How much talent will it take to overcome numbers like that in states in the upper Midwest, against a Republican? One day, she may have to find out.

When Trump tanks the economy, she could advocate Communism and still beat him.

Look, guy, the GOP hasn't won the popular vote honestly since 1988. you are in the minority here.

When Trump tanks the economy, she could advocate Communism and still beat him.

Look, guy, the GOP hasn't won the popular vote honestly since 1988. you are in the minority here.
doesnt feel like it!

What I found kind of disconcerting about Thursday's debate was Biden's weak answer on busing. Harris might be able to guilt-roll Biden with this sort of thing. Trump will leave her as a greasy smear on the pavement if she tries that shit with him.

Here's the answer I wish Biden had given to Harris' mewling about busing.

"I'm glad you have happy childhood memories of that time, but as one of the adults who had to deal with the issue, this was the reality. Parents hated it. Not just white parents, but black parents as well. Not because they were racist, but because they didn't like their children being used as game pieces in an attempt to right past wrongs.

"Lest we forget, Brown v. Topeka as an anti-busing ruling. The children in that case were being bused out of town so they could be in a separate school. People of all races wanted their neighborhood schools to reflect their neighborhoods. They didn't want millions in resources expended on the logistics of moving children around. A lot of them voted with their feet, and move to suburbs where this wasn't an issue, and this demographic shift had a negative effect on cities. Others put their kids in parochial or private schools, causing them to have less investment in public education as an institution. Not surprisingly, most cities had abandoned busing as a bad idea by the 1990's, but the damage to public education was done.

"So I and other leaders from both parties at that time sought compromise. Maybe that's a dirty word now, and maybe I am an old man. I kind of hope not, though."

Harris, like Obama, is a globalist pawn. She is being paid to support the agenda of the UN, international agencies and wealthy foundations, not the folks she represents. The media will condition and brainwash folks to fawn, ogle and swoon over her.

I applaud your critical thinking.

Kudos.

A teenager doesn't need an excuse for not holding his face in a manner that pleased you while he's being accosted by an adult Leftist sociopath that's screaming in his face and beating his tom-tom next to his head.

If I had disrepected a Veteran on a school trip, my Dad probably would have slapped me into a new Zip Code.

Just because someone is a veteran, does not give them the right to trample on your civil liberties. If they are in your personal space, and you have done nothing wrong, go ahead and make whatever face you want.

Harris, like Obama, is a globalist pawn.

Okay, once I hear the word "Globalist", I'm done.

I have no idea why?

:dunno:

Is it a bad word? What is it about that word that triggers you? If you told me that Trump was a nationalist, I wouldn't walk away from the conversation, it is just observing realities.

globalist

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to globalist: Alex Jones
glob·al·ism
(glō′bə-lĭz′əm)
n.
1. A national geopolitical policy in which the entire world is regarded as the appropriate sphere for a state's influence.
2. The development of social, cultural, technological, or economic networks that transcend national boundaries; globalization.
glob′al·ist n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
globalist
(ˈɡləʊbəlɪst)
n
one who advocates globalism

globalist

Biden is against Mandatory busing, Kamala isn't!

i'm with Joe! folks know Joe!

FOLKS KNOW JOE! FOLKS KNOW JOE! FOLKS KNOW JOE! FOLKS KNOW JOE! FOLKS KNOW JOE! FOLKS KNOW JOE! FOLKS KNOW JOE!

Biden when asked by CNN's Cuomo what he would do differently on North Korea, says he'll tell Kim "hey man, don't screw with us!" ...and they will shake in their boots!

Just because someone is a veteran, does not give them the right to trample on your civil liberties. If they are in your personal space, and you have done nothing wrong, go ahead and make whatever face you want.

go back and read what I said. No one was denying Little Catholic Bastard his right to make a face. We just all thought it was in poor taste... and again, if I pulled shit like that on a school trip, my Dad would have slapped me into a new zip code.

I have no idea why?

:dunno:

Is it a bad word? What is it about that word that triggers you? If you told me that Trump was a nationalist, I wouldn't walk away from the conversation, it is just observing realities.

Yeah, because it's one of those words that screams "Crazy". I only spend so much time talking to crazy people, beyond the amusement value.

The failures of your dumb white trash life are not the result of a "global" conspiracy.

Biden when asked by CNN's Cuomo what he would do differently on North Korea, says he'll tell Kim "hey man, don't screw with us!" ...and they will shake in their boots!

Oh, yeah, we saw how Kim was "shaking in his boots" during Obama's presidency.

Actually, the fastest way we could get rid of Kim would be to drop all embargoes and travel bans and sanctions, and just let North Koreans see how South Koreans live.

But the dirty little secret is, no one really wants Kim gone.

A teenager doesn't need an excuse for not holding his face in a manner that pleased you while he's being accosted by an adult Leftist sociopath that's screaming in his face and beating his tom-tom next to his head.

If I had disrepected a Veteran on a school trip, my Dad probably would have slapped me into a new Zip Code.

What if you smiled at a refrigerator repairman with a history of desertion?

What I found kind of disconcerting about Thursday's debate was Biden's weak answer on busing. Harris might be able to guilt-roll Biden with this sort of thing. Trump will leave her as a greasy smear on the pavement if she tries that shit with him.

Here's the answer I wish Biden had given to Harris' mewling about busing.

"I'm glad you have happy childhood memories of that time, but as one of the adults who had to deal with the issue, this was the reality. Parents hated it. Not just white parents, but black parents as well. Not because they were racist, but because they didn't like their children being used as game pieces in an attempt to right past wrongs.

"Lest we forget, Brown v. Topeka as an anti-busing ruling. The children in that case were being bused out of town so they could be in a separate school. People of all races wanted their neighborhood schools to reflect their neighborhoods. They didn't want millions in resources expended on the logistics of moving children around. A lot of them voted with their feet, and move to suburbs where this wasn't an issue, and this demographic shift had a negative effect on cities. Others put their kids in parochial or private schools, causing them to have less investment in public education as an institution. Not surprisingly, most cities had abandoned busing as a bad idea by the 1990's, but the damage to public education was done.

"So I and other leaders from both parties at that time sought compromise. Maybe that's a dirty word now, and maybe I am an old man. I kind of hope not, though."
Biden isn't blessed with Trump's yuge brain, he is never going to come up with that on the fly. Further, these folks are controlled by political correctness, the way they set the table, the belligerent young black woman is going to win every exchange with the older white male because she has more victim cred. Trump just kicks that table over and pulls it off by pointing out that their mindset is madness. He's the only presidential candidate on either side with the guts and strength to pull that off and he does it with ease.

Morning Consult poll shows Biden at 28 percent, down 7 points from before the debate. The other three serious contenders are lumped together with 14-18 percent support. The rank order is Sanders, Harris, Warren.

I think it’s fair to conclude that we’re probably looking at a four horse race.

The likelihood that the Democratic nominee won’t come from the pack of Biden, Harris, Warren, or Sanders seems extremely small. Sanders’s prospects are considerably less favorable than those of the other three.

Amy Klobuchar, Julien Castro, and Cory Booker are the most likely VP picks depending on whether the eventual nominee is looking for a woman, a Latino, or a Black.

Polls gone wild

Forum List

Back