The anti-free speech left

It's sad that the bastions of anti-free speech hate are schools.

- The faculty and students of "liberal" universities melt down when anyone not hard left is going to speak at commencement or anything else and they shout down anyone who disagrees with them on campus. And administrators are supporting them.

- As any parent of non-liberal teenagers knows, our children are berated into silence on their views while they are endlessly subjected to leftist ideology ... from the teachers. Teachers routinely punish our kids with poor grades for even suggesting non-liberal ideas in their work.

- You can be pro-Muslim or other religions and speak to it, but if you're Christian or Jewish then STFU about your views, no one wants to hear it. By no one I mean the leftists.

Wasn't education where we were supposed to be able to express and explore all thought? So where are you, leftists? Why are you not only not being outraged at the limit of speech, but you cheer it on? Don't tell me you lied? Really, don't, you don't have to.

And why am I paying for this? It's no wonder the left grow up to throttle free speech, it's what you teach your children. And you wonder why Trump won ...
It's been a while since I went to college but I don't remember anything being off limits. Hell, I remember one gathering during the Iran hostage crisis where one guy got up and defended the actions of the Iranians (the vast majority were on the other side).

Where is this locked down school of which you speak?

Do you read? Seriously? If you want more information that's one thing. But to say you've never heard of this and have no idea what I'm talking about, I can't take you seriously. Obviously every time it flies right by you because all you want to hear is the left
I want you to tell me your specific experience with what you're talking about. Of course we've all heard the extreme bullshit spouted by right wing sources like Fox News. Where do your kids get berated for having conservative views?
Your news channels work or not?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Please give me ONE example of right wing being for free speech they don't agree with ?

They want football players fired for not standing for the anthem!

So just to be clear, you think at your place of employment you have free speech? Why don't you test that out?

That was funny, as if you have a job ...

I like the logic. Colin has free speech, we don't, we cannot criticize him. You're an imbecile, wheelchair boy. Give me a nice rendition of ... Timmy!

You start a thread implying that the RIGHT is for free speech. A typical b/s move by right wingers .

The left ain't perfect , but they are for freedom of speech far more than the right is .

- The faculty and students of "liberal" universities melt down when anyone not hard left is going to speak at commencement or anything else and they shout down anyone who disagrees with them on campus. And administrators are supporting them.

- As any parent of non-liberal teenagers knows, our children are berated into silence on their views while they are endlessly subjected to leftist ideology ... from the teachers. Teachers routinely punish our kids with poor grades for even suggesting non-liberal ideas in their work.

- You can be pro-Muslim or other religions and speak to it, but if you're Christian or Jewish then STFU about your views, no one wants to hear it. By no one I mean the leftists.

Wasn't education where we were supposed to be able to express and explore all thought? So where are you, leftists? Why are you not only not being outraged at the limit of speech, but you cheer it on? Don't tell me you lied? Really, don't, you don't have to.

And why am I paying for this? It's no wonder the left grow up to throttle free speech, it's what you teach your children. And you wonder why Trump won ...
It's been a while since I went to college but I don't remember anything being off limits. Hell, I remember one gathering during the Iran hostage crisis where one guy got up and defended the actions of the Iranians (the vast majority were on the other side).

Do you read? Seriously? If you want more information that's one thing. But to say you've never heard of this and have no idea what I'm talking about, I can't take you seriously. Obviously every time it flies right by you because all you want to hear is the left
I want you to tell me your specific experience with what you're talking about. Of course we've all heard the extreme bullshit spouted by right wing sources like Fox News. Where do your kids get berated for having conservative views?

You're a joke. I'd love to discuss, but only with someone with intellectual integrity. That you have no idea what I'm talking about makes me take you totally not seriously
This is your stock response. Someone calls you on your bullshit and you shut down. Hack.

Please give me ONE example of right wing being for free speech they don't agree with ?

Yes, Tiny Tim, many of us do want Colin Kaepernick fired for kneeling during the anthem. The difference is, we don't want a law demanding he be fired the same as we don't want a law forcing a baker to participate in an event that violates his religious convictions. See how that works? IDIOT!
We are all offended by certain things, little one. TOUGH SHIT! Get over it. The fact that Donald Trump's election offends you, offends me. I think I ought to burn down Gucci's On Rodeo Drive.

Your news channels work or not?
I can receive Fox News just as easily as you can. Is that the kind of news you actually take seriously?

So just to be clear, you think at your place of employment you have free speech? Why don't you test that out?

I like the logic. Colin has free speech, we don't, we cannot criticize him. You're an imbecile, wheelchair boy. Give me a nice rendition of ... Timmy!

You start a thread implying that the RIGHT is for free speech. A typical b/s move by right wingers .

The left ain't perfect , but they are for freedom of speech far more than the right is .

CxT71awXgAAJmHC.jpg

First of all, I'm a libertarian, not a Republican you stupid fuck. The country isn't just you and them. What are you referring to with Republicans they oppose free speech? Your first example was that you do. Colin cannot be criticized was your speech restricting opener. You got something better?

Muslims and all wetbacks should all be deported to Mexico and then nuked....

You're a joke. I'd love to discuss, but only with someone with intellectual integrity. That you have no idea what I'm talking about makes me take you totally not seriously
This is your stock response. Someone calls you on your bullshit and you shut down. Hack.

I use it when people like you pretend to not watch the news, sure. Why waste my time?

I admit we can be intolerant assholes but you guys are just as bad so stop pretending

You are going to see that Republicans are going to take in just as many immigrants as Democrats did. They will tell you we don't have enough workers to fill all the jobs. The unemployed are not qualified and in order to grow we need more immigrants.

And since people from Europe and Australia don't want to come here we have to take what we can get.

I think we should take in more Chinese. They are good people.

I admit we can be intolerant assholes but you guys are just as bad so stop pretending

We can? What have libertarians done to try to limit free speech?

I was going to thank you for the honesty in the first half, but you finished it with your intellectually obtuse, everyone not a Democrat is a Republican, duh, dar, drool. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are. They usually have no problem understanding I'm not Republican or Democrat. They're just smarter than you are

You are going to see that Republicans are going to take in just as many immigrants as Democrats did. They will tell you we don't have enough workers to fill all the jobs. The unemployed are not qualified and in order to grow we need more immigrants.

And since people from Europe and Australia don't want to come here we have to take what we can get.

Republicans aren't against immigration, you stupid fuck, they are against illegal immigration. Stop being a retard

Republicans aren't against immigration, you stupid fuck, they are against illegal immigration. Stop being a retard
I've been telling Republicans that but they think Republicans were going to stop importing Mexicans and Muslims until

A. Our people were working and wages were up
B. Terrorism was solved. No Muslims.

Correll will want to hear about this.

I was going to thank you for the honesty in the first half, but you finished it with your intellectually obtuse, everyone not a Democrat is a Republican, duh, dar, drool. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are. They usually have no problem understanding I'm not Republican or Democrat. They're just smarter than you are

Trick question. Libertarians don't do ANYTHING!

Libertarians are conservatives you stupid son of a bitch. And they are basically Republicans except they believe in paying no taxes. How the fuck are you going to pay for a broken stop light with no taxes, dumbshit? Get off your high horse

As any parent of non-liberal teenagers knows, our children are berated into silence on their views

Assuming that is true - and as we are talking about young conservatives, I shall take it to be so - there is a very fine reason for it. It is almost certainly an effort to inculcate those young geysers of sophistry with the notion that it’s better they keep mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt. It is a school, after all.

I've been telling Republicans that but they think Republicans were going to stop importing Mexicans and Muslims until

A. Our people were working and wages were up
B. Terrorism was solved. No Muslims.

Correll will want to hear about this.

How do you keep your balance with all that spinning? And wanting to not be blown up by terrorists has nothing to do with legal or illegal immigration. If you have a valid point down there somewhere, why do you have to hide it under all those layers of manure?

Trick question. Libertarians don't do ANYTHING!

Right you stupid fuck, we're anarchists. Notice post after post you airheads can't write anything that logically addressed what you are responding to

Forum List

Back