🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The Anti-White Hiring is Reaching a Fevered Pitch

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
If blacks and leftists expect whites to pay for reparations, via the tax fund, they better hire us for jobs - and not pass us over for blacks repeatedly.

Example: At my mother‘s senior living facility, a new management swept in. The white Executive Director was let go and replaced with a black man, who quickly oversaw a turnover of the eleven management-type positions: He hired only one white, and the remaining 10 positions were filled with blacks.

One of the white managers I felt especially sorry for. He had left a previous position for this one less than three months ago, and he was let go - and now unemployed. his replacement, of course, was black. Are we to believe that in area that is approximately 20% black, 90% of the “best qualified” were among this minority population?

How is this type of racist practice allowed by law?

If blacks and leftists expect whites to pay for reparations, via the tax fund, they better hire us for jobs - and not pass us over for blacks repeatedly.

Example: At my mother‘s senior living facility, a new management swept in. The white Executive Director was let go and replaced with a black man, who quickly oversaw a turnover of the eleven management-type positions: He hired only one white, and the remaining 10 positions were filled with blacks.

One of the white managers I felt especially sorry for. He had left a previous position for this one less than three months ago, and he was let go - and now unemployed. his replacement, of course, was black. Are we to believe that in area that is approximately 20% black, 90% of the “best qualified” were among this minority population?

Law, schmaw. The law is for suckers, ;)

Black race based nepotism is rampant in the .gov workplace. They are sorry as all get out too.
Well, they can't get real jobs, so they get hired by the government. I've had them hang up on me. Too hard to deal with my social security question, I guess.

Yes, it's racist and hardly deniable.

But it's also an equal and opposite reaction, that's overdue and has been cooking for many years.

Don't escape the meaning of the word 'overdue'. That doesn't mean I support it.

I'm a Canadian who can understand what is happening and why.

Well, they can't get real jobs, so they get hired by the government. I've had them hang up on me. Too hard to deal with my social security question, I guess.
Just think of the chickens on the march.

Spoken like good right-wing republicans. Did you sample the thread on white victim mentality?
Pointing our the racism involved in the anti-white hiring practices that result in 90% of jobs being filled by blacks ia victim mentality?

Spoken like a good left-wing Democrat, whose mocking of those stating the the obvious is a form of silencing. You aren’t expecting blacks to be silent when they see racist practices enacted against them, are you? Why then should whitey have to shut up and just take it.

I’m sure glad I’m not in the workplace today. A white Phi Beta Kappa with a master’s degree would be no match for a black C-student with an undergrad.….especially in the government and Liberalville.

Yes, it's racist and hardly deniable.

But it's also an equal and opposite reaction, that's overdue and has been cooking for many years.

Don't escape the meaning of the word 'overdue'. That doesn't mean I support it.

I'm a Canadian who can understand what is happening and why.
Enacting racism against innocent whites is no way to fight racism against blacks generations ago.

Black race based nepotism is rampant in the .gov workplace. They are sorry as all get out too.
Tell me about it. I worked for the Feds for one year. It was awful and I left. Staffed by incompetents who were hired for their skin color.

White 6, I see you use the laughing emoticon as a sneer. I am confused about how that is expected to be used, since some people (me, for instance) use it to mean genuine laughter. I never use it to mean a sneer or to mock, but as a mod, do you know how it was expected to be used?

I wish we had a less-hostile laugh emoticon, so it would be clear.

Pointing our the racism involved in the anti-white hiring practices that result in 90% of jobs being filled by blacks ia victim mentality?

Spoken like a good left-wing Democrat, whose mocking of those stating the the obvious is a form of silencing. You aren’t expecting blacks to be silent when they see racist practices enacted against them, are you? Why then should whitey have to shut up and just take it.

I’m sure glad I’m not in the workplace today. A white Phi Beta Kappa with a master’s de gree would be no match for a black C-student with an undergrad.….especially in the government and Liberalville.
You start your own business and only hire competent whites. The nation is breaking apart. Use it to your advantage.

Forum List

Back