The argument for chokeholds.

When tools are abused they get taken away. You can argue all day for this but it's going to end and those who refuse to abide by the rules will get arrested themselves.

No one is going to risk their own life to keep a thug safe. You disarm the police, there will be none.
When the police are the thugs you disarm them.
So you’re saying hypothetically that if you were fighting with police, you’d rather have them use a taser or baton to subdue you? Or do you just want to take “tools” away from police? That’s stupid, because now they have no choice but to escalate with a baton or taser, both are much more dangerous than these vascular chokes?

If they abuse their taser and batons you take those also.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The issue I keep bringing up is that police should be bluebelts at minimum in jiu jitsu, you don't need 4 people to hold down one person. Furthermore if you know what the submission feels like your less likely to use it to abuse someone.

We have several officers in our school, the scary ones are the ones that come in for a week, then leave. The had a red/blue pill moment and chose the wrong pill. Those people should never be a cop.

When tools are abused they get taken away. You can argue all day for this but it's going to end and those who refuse to abide by the rules will get arrested themselves.

No one is going to risk their own life to keep a thug safe. You disarm the police, there will be none.
So you’re saying hypothetically that if you were fighting with police, you’d rather have them use a taser or baton to subdue you? Or do you just want to take “tools” away from police? That’s stupid, because now they have no choice but to escalate with a baton or taser, both are much more dangerous than these vascular chokes?

So then they just have their guns...great thinking. Let’s make cops more nervous and make them feel completely defenseless outside of their firearm. That’s gonna be great for the paranoid schizophrenics when they harass store employees because they think the store is part of a government cabal, and get the cops called on them. Then the cops come out, which confirms to the paranoid schizo paranoia, and he fights the cops with every ounce of his being because that what he truly believes he has to do to survive. Now what are the cops supposed to do. They can’t leave him in the store. Cops can’t engage him either unless you think it’s ok for the cops to start throwing fists. I most certainly wouldn’t prefer that.

So then they just have their guns...great thinking. Let’s make cops more nervous and make them feel completely defenseless outside of their firearm. That’s gonna be great for the paranoid schizophrenics when they harass store employees because they think the store is part of a government cabal, and get the cops called on them. Then the cops come out, which confirms to the paranoid schizo paranoia, and he fights the cops with every ounce of his being because that what he truly believes he has to do to survive. Now what are the cops supposed to do. They can’t leave him in the store. Cops can’t engage him either unless you think it’s ok for the cops to start throwing fists. I most certainly wouldn’t prefer that.

Easy. Start speaking up and demanding actions when the police abuse the tools that are gave them.

I don't fight with police. Police departments have taken this tool from them.
That’s why I said hypothetical. Did you forget how to play “make believe”. People do fight with police. We saw that in the Brooks shooting. We saw that with the Micheal brown shooting. I want cops with more non-lethal tools, by tools I mean these perfectly safe chokeholds, in their tool belt so they feel more comfortable not having to resort to the lethal ones. I want them to be proficient in using those tools, so they feel even more confident in their ability to use them and know they’ll be a safe and reliable tool to use. This should be a no shit Sherlock statement...if it was the case that people actually wanted to solve police brutality. That’s not what y’all want. You’re only goal is wanting to punish the police. You want to feel angry, and feel righteous anger.

Watching the brooks video I saw the cop could’ve easily used a kimura, the cop behind him could’ve easily used a rear naked. They would’ve gotten him under control, and arrested him with little to no harm. Brooks would still be alive today had that happened.That sounds like the real solution to me. But instead y’all want to come in this forum and parrot talking points because they feel good to you. So don’t bullshit me on “we need to have a conversation,” or that “we riot because no one is listening.” It’s bullshit. You do it because it feels good

Easy. Start speaking up and demanding actions when the police abuse the tools that are gave them.
That’s happening dumbshit. Turn on the fucking news. What are the alternatives? You’re giving meaningless platitudes, not solutions. Brooks would still be alive had cops been trained in the manner I set about in the OP. But no, we have to put all chokeholds under an umbrella as “bad”. It’s utterly nonsensical. The left just wants to have anger sessions like in 1984. Their solution is to do a naked shame march game of thrones style.

That’s happening dumbshit. Turn on the fucking news. What are the alternatives? You’re giving meaningless platitudes, not solutions. Brooks would still be alive had cops been trained in the manner I set about in the OP. But no, we have to put all chokeholds under an umbrella as “bad”. It’s utterly nonsensical. The left just wants to have anger sessions like in 1984. Their solution is to do a naked shame march game of thrones style.

I see only one person angry in this conversation and that is you.

Ha okay dude. Whatever you say.

PROGS are unable to think things through, they only know what's trendy at the time. Perfect example is the Floyd incident.

A. Bad cop kills thug. 328 million people and 1 million confrontations a day. One goes sour and what do PROGS do? They treat it as if it's normal and play the race card when only the dumbest among us even thinks it involved race.

B. Alienate cops and praise the thug. Cops are quitting meaning their replacements are second rate. Sure, that will help black communities a lot.

C. Again praise the Thug making way for more Thugs. Sure, that will help black communities a lot.

D. Tear shit down. Why? Because it's there. Burn the place down, then complain you can't find a job and blame the orange man. Sure, that will help black communities a lot.

E. Reduce police funding. Sure, that will help black communities a lot.

In other terms PROGS are clearly their own worst enemies. They can't even admit these incidences occur under PROG-rule. The only benefit PROGS provide us is if they say something it's certainly wrong, and it's a form of admittance it's the accuser who is most guilty.

Anyone who has ever used one is devoid of human worth. And not just cops.

what if one used one to stop a rape or something? Them too?

I don't see that happening. Only worthless cowards use them.

really what do non cowards use?

ever take a Jits class? You should come by, first lesson is free. ;)

Look, if you guys want to use them in your mandingo fighting, and it's only between consenting adults, literally knock yourselves out. But I don't swing that way, so thanks but no thanks.

the fact you think its a gay activity says more about your own sexual insecurity than anyone else's.

talking shit online about people who train to fight seems a bitch move. **shrug**

I didn't say anything about it being sexual. hmmm

mandingo, swing that way, etc you arent clever.

"Mandingo" was just racializing your behavior. Not sexualizing it. I know. Not funny if I have to explain it. My bad.

I disagree.
I am very hard on cops when they get an attitude or abuse their power but having less capable cops is in no one's best interest. For decades we didn't want females on the force because we knew they would end up shooting people (when a guy would just slam him down and cuff him) because they couldn't handle him physically.
I want a society that has strong physically capable cops, I just don't want hardly anything to be illegal in that society, personally.

I disagree.
I am very hard on cops when they get an attitude or abuse their power but having less capable cops is in no one's best interest. For decades we didn't want females on the force because we knew they would end up shooting people (when a guy would just slam him down and cuff him) because they couldn't handle him physically.
I want a society that has strong physically capable cops, I just don't want hardly anything to be illegal in that society, personally.

I don't see female cops just shooting people.

I disagree.

I don't see female police officers just shooting people. That appears to be done overwhelmingly by male officers.

I disagree.

I disagree.

I don't see female police officers just shooting people. That appears to be done overwhelmingly by male officers.
It happens.

I disagree.

I disagree.

It happens.

Obviously it's a trait of being a cop, not a trait of being female.

The last time there was police reform they were given non lethal weapons. They got rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper spray and the sleeper hold. Criminals would prefer no weapons at all.

Look, if you guys want to use them in your mandingo fighting, and it's only between consenting adults, literally knock yourselves out. But I don't swing that way, so thanks but no thanks.

the fact you think its a gay activity says more about your own sexual insecurity than anyone else's.

talking shit online about people who train to fight seems a bitch move. **shrug**

"Mandingo" was just racializing your behavior. Not sexualizing it. I know. Not funny if I have to explain it. My bad.

you prolly should know what words mean before you look like a racist ass. Jus sayin

you prolly should know what words mean before you look like a racist ass. Jus sayin
That isn't the historical meaning. I think you know that.

I disagree.

I disagree.

It happens.

One of the toughest soldiers I ever knew was a female. But she was still smaller and weaker than most men.
The people whose job it is to sometimes physically subdue other people should not be. I've seen some scrawny little male cops too, and the last one I saw was definitely a serious handgunner; I could tell from his gear and his rig and how he carried it. That guy knows he is more likely to have to shoot.

I disagree.

I disagree.

I think by statistics female cops are more likely to escalate. Which makes sense. A 5-6 140 lb woman come across a 6ft 200 lb belligerent man and their job is to get that guy under control. I think women should be on the force, but they have to be paired with a very capable partner.

I disagree.

I disagree.

It happens.

No it’s a trait of being 5-6 150 lbs female and your job is to take control of a 6 ft 215 lb meth head.

Forum List

Back