The Attempt to Distort the "Back to Work" Movement

Here is a post from my TikTok:

5A2A4DF1-2E0B-4ACB-A795-DA417A705FA6.png

Confirms the media is fairly depicting the reopen movement or at least part of it.

Trump is acting like the Mayor in Jaws
Why can’t we keep the beaches open?

View attachment 325696
And as usual you're acting just like the dumbass you are.
You a dumbass.....

Nice retort
I'm a much smarter dumbass than you are and I don't have to work of pennies posting on a silly message board.
Right winger and I get paid very well for what we do
Admission of being a piad propogandist... Bravo.... SO is China paying you up front or on produced lies?

View attachment 325696
You a dumbass.....

Nice retort
I'm a much smarter dumbass than you are and I don't have to work of pennies posting on a silly message board.
Admission of being a piad propogandist... Bravo.... SO is China paying you up front or on produced lies?
Upfront only. Millions too. Ain’t you jealous? Of course you are.

View attachment 325696
You a dumbass.....

Nice retort
Upfront only. Millions too. Ain’t you jealous? Of course you are.

looking a like a dog in heat isn't entertaining, sorry

Golf courses, retail stores, home-improvement businesses, bowling alleys - even movie theaters, could all easily be opened with rational constraints and minimal danger to customers, staff, and others. But our cowardly Governors, Mayors and such are fearful of the political fallout when a few more people get sick, dreading the awful accusations that their easing of restrictions resulted in "needless deaths."
You think others,including "Governors, Mayors and such" aren't looking at those things and consulting with experts about ways to do that? Only you folks in the "movement" are doing that?

When you guys don't trust government and scientists,
So why are the leaders ont the LEFT not listening to the people Trump has surrounded himself with.. Life long Virologists and doctors who have handled pandemics?
and the lead guy said on 60 minutes one didn't need to wear masks.
For the general populace that may be correct but those in high risk categories probably not.
those people are at risk to anything.
Thank You Dan Patrick!

We are now witnessing the latest manifestation of Media taking the most extreme proponents of "Conservative" positions as the Norm, thus writing off the entire movement as coming from Looney-Ville.

"We" conservatives are very keen to shift from the neurotic phase of fighting the plague to a "rational and cautious" approach. That is, Fuck your stay-at-home guidance, let's move to looking at every activity and every business rationally, to see how and if it can be re-opened without undue risk.

Golf courses, retail stores, home-improvement businesses, bowling alleys - even movie theaters, could all easily be opened with rational constraints and minimal danger to customers, staff, and others. But our cowardly Governors, Mayors and such are fearful of the political fallout when a few more people get sick, dreading the awful accusations that their easing of restrictions resulted in "needless deaths."

But this is not what is being reported and highlighted in the news. We see pictures of demonstrators in the same proximity as a mosh pit, few wearing any sort of mask, and they are portrayed as the face of the back-to-work movement.

Lying bastards.
When you guys don't trust government and scientists, of course you don't believe that you need to stay in your home. This is why we need a president that people believe. You can't believe Trump he is lying when his mouth is open.
The Democrat fanatical hate doesn't impress swing voters.
The Democratic Party wants maximum economic damage from the shutdown so that they can blame Trump.
Didn't Republicans literally hyjack the recovery on Obama?

Democrats didn't hold up the checks so they could put Pelosi's name on the checks. That was Trump.

So why are the leaders ont the LEFT not listening to the people Trump has surrounded himself with.. Life long Virologists and doctors who have handled pandemics?
For the general populace that may be correct but those in high risk categories probably not.
those people are at risk to anything.
Thank You Dan Patrick!
you're welcome.

Anytime

We are now witnessing the latest manifestation of Media taking the most extreme proponents of "Conservative" positions as the Norm, thus writing off the entire movement as coming from Looney-Ville.

"We" conservatives are very keen to shift from the neurotic phase of fighting the plague to a "rational and cautious" approach. That is, Fuck your stay-at-home guidance, let's move to looking at every activity and every business rationally, to see how and if it can be re-opened without undue risk.

But this is not what is being reported and highlighted in the news. We see pictures of demonstrators in the same proximity as a mosh pit, few wearing any sort of mask, and they are portrayed as the face of the back-to-work movement.

Lying bastards.
When you guys don't trust government and scientists, of course you don't believe that you need to stay in your home. This is why we need a president that people believe. You can't believe Trump he is lying when his mouth is open.

People believe in politicians? I don’t care who they are, they are born with the gift of lying.

Lying bastards.
The Democrat fanatical hate doesn't impress swing voters.
The Democratic Party wants maximum economic damage from the shutdown so that they can blame Trump.
Didn't Republicans literally hyjack the recovery on Obama?

Democrats didn't hold up the checks so they could put Pelosi's name on the checks. That was Trump.
Pelosi held up the corona check to fill it with democrat pork.
Trump didn't delay the checks for his signature.

Lying bastards.
Even going back slowly is wrong
Open ....open everything back up now
Exactly, All the experts claim we need more testing....Trump claims 4 million tests have been done and if those were performed on individuals with no retesting that is less than 2% of the popultion of the US and that is after 3 months of testing. There are 330,000,000 people living in the US. Now do the math if these medical experts get what they want the US will not be open for business for at least a year. The US can not survive that.
IT'S THE CHEMICALS to run the tests we do not have enough of..... and swabs...which I believe trump's team is acquiring the swabs. And shortage of PPE.... masks!

If we need 30,000,000 tests and the reagent chemicals to run them, then we should get them! The hell with their being a shortage world wide! We are the USA for Chris's sake!!! USE your federal power, and emergency powers to get 'er done! Damnit! It's like we are a third world country! The INCOMPETENCE of our gvt is incomprehensible, for goodness sake....!!!!!

the 3 million tests won't even cover our healthcare doctors, nurses, med techs, resp. therapists and nursing home workers, let alone all first response and essential workers even once!

the admin is TOO SLOW on all of this.... TOO DAMN SLOW!

we need to open the economy and the Admin's lack of urgency and leadership in using their federal powers to do this is negligent!

View attachment 325696
You a dumbass.....

Nice retort
You want the best, you gotta pay the price

Actually given the size of a covid 19 virus cell, 20-30 nM, masks are pretty silly as they offer no protection from the virus. Even the supposed great N95 masks are only rated to trap 95% of micron sized particles but the virus is an order of magnitude (X1000) smaller.
However there is indeed a benefit for those opting to wear masks and bandannas as they do indeed help to contain the drool from the wearer thus keeping their clothes a little cleaner.

Lying bastards.
Even going back slowly is wrong
Open ....open everything back up now
Exactly, All the experts claim we need more testing....Trump claims 4 million tests have been done and if those were performed on individuals with no retesting that is less than 2% of the popultion of the US and that is after 3 months of testing. There are 330,000,000 people living in the US. Now do the math if these medical experts get what they want the US will not be open for business for at least a year. The US can not survive that.
IT'S THE CHEMICALS to run the tests we do not have enough of..... and swabs...which I believe trump's team is acquiring the swabs. And shortage of PPE.... masks!

If we need 30,000,000 tests and the reagent chemicals to run them, then we should get them! The hell with their being a shortage world wide! We are the USA for Chris's sake!!! USE your federal power, and emergency powers to get 'er done! Damnit! It's like we are a third world country! The INCOMPETENCE of our gvt is incomprehensible, for goodness sake....!!!!!

the 3 million tests won't even cover our healthcare doctors, nurses, med techs, resp. therapists and nursing home workers, let alone all first response and essential workers even once!

the admin is TOO SLOW on all of this.... TOO DAMN SLOW!

we need to open the economy and the Admin's lack of urgency and leadership in using their federal powers to do this is negligent!
why not 330 million. why is it only 30 mil? see the loony you injected there? see you said 30 mil, then tomorrow you'll say 60 mil, then 80, up until you get everyone right? that's your real target. you couldn't give a rats ass about anything except interfering in our country's business. I know. I'm smart and logical. See, the start of the stay at home was to flatten the curve, then it was this and then it was that and then it was goldilock's and the three bears, and then Cinderalla, then Snow White, Sleeping Beauty. And then it will be lord of the rings, then pirates of the carribean and on and on and on. See I'm pretty smart. Got cha figured out. Now you'll insult me.

Let me know when you hop in that boxcar there bob.

No one is distorting tea bagger trumpoholic American betrayal. They are weirdo lemmings who will take everyone over the cliff if they get there way.

Forum List

Back