The Attempt to Distort the "Back to Work" Movement

We are now witnessing the latest manifestation of Media taking the most extreme proponents of "Conservative" positions as the Norm, thus writing off the entire movement as coming from Looney-Ville.

"We" conservatives are very keen to shift from the neurotic phase of fighting the plague to a "rational and cautious" approach. That is, Fuck your stay-at-home guidance, let's move to looking at every activity and every business rationally, to see how and if it can be re-opened without undue risk.

Golf courses, retail stores, home-improvement businesses, bowling alleys - even movie theaters, could all easily be opened with rational constraints and minimal danger to customers, staff, and others. But our cowardly Governors, Mayors and such are fearful of the political fallout when a few more people get sick, dreading the awful accusations that their easing of restrictions resulted in "needless deaths."

But this is not what is being reported and highlighted in the news. We see pictures of demonstrators in the same proximity as a mosh pit, few wearing any sort of mask, and they are portrayed as the face of the back-to-work movement.

Lying bastards.

They shut down and crushed the U.S. economy based on fake numbers....1-2.4 million Americans would die if we didn't shut down the country...

We shut down the country...

9 days later....oops.....we actually meant 1-200 thousand........

5 days later...ooops......looks like about 80,000

Ooooops......more like 60,000 you know, the same as a bad flu season...

But, you know....flattening the curve.....which didn't happen by shutting down the economy since social distancing didn't have enough time to effect the numbers...

But now the curve is flattened.....so much so we didn't use even close to the number of ventilators we were told we would need...dittos the ICU capacity.....that might have something to do with the only 60,000 predicted dead....after crushing the economy.......and now hospitals have actually laid off staff...........that means they didn't need them............

So now the curve is flattened, we have excess ventilators and ICU beds so any new cases can be treated....

For a Chinese Virus with a survival chance of 98%.......

So now...the democrat governors......they don't want to reopen the economy because they don't want to give Trump time to get the economy going........so now they change from flattening the curve, to saving lives........when we now have the capacity in ventilators and ICU beds for any number of sick people..

This isn't about saving lives...this is about keeping Trump from getting the economy going before the election....

We are now witnessing the latest manifestation of Media taking the most extreme proponents of "Conservative" positions as the Norm, thus writing off the entire movement as coming from Looney-Ville.

"We" conservatives are very keen to shift from the neurotic phase of fighting the plague to a "rational and cautious" approach. That is, Fuck your stay-at-home guidance, let's move to looking at every activity and every business rationally, to see how and if it can be re-opened without undue risk.

Golf courses, retail stores, home-improvement businesses, bowling alleys - even movie theaters, could all easily be opened with rational constraints and minimal danger to customers, staff, and others. But our cowardly Governors, Mayors and such are fearful of the political fallout when a few more people get sick, dreading the awful accusations that their easing of restrictions resulted in "needless deaths."

But this is not what is being reported and highlighted in the news. We see pictures of demonstrators in the same proximity as a mosh pit, few wearing any sort of mask, and they are portrayed as the face of the back-to-work movement.

Lying bastards.
When you guys don't trust government and scientists, of course you don't believe that you need to stay in your home. This is why we need a president that people believe. You can't believe Trump he is lying when his mouth is open.

People believe in politicians? I don’t care who they are, they are born with the gift of lying.
That's a bad attitude to have. Not all of them are liars. But you believe your liars when they tell you Pelosi is the liar. That we get. You don't trust any politicians, unless it's Trump or Bush.

Well I believe Cuomo. I believe Biden. I believed Obama. I didn't believe Bush or Trump because I knew they were lying. You defended them. And you said Hillary lied. About what? BenGhazi? Being under sniper fire once? In this crisis I would believe her.

Well, Trump followers are all going out and mingling. They don't believe the virus is real or a threat. They want to go back to work. I hope they all get it and we have less cons running around next year. Idiots. They're ruining America.

Live updates: Trump defends U.S. protests against coronavirus restrictions as global lockdowns trigger unrest

I don't trust Trump, not at all, I didn't trust Bush either. Cuomo, Biden and Obama have been caught telling lies. Benghazi wasn't Obama or Hillary's fault, I never thought they were. I never claimed either of them lied. Not sure of your point because all you did was reassure me that they all lie. I don't trust them.

When you guys don't trust government and scientists,
So why are the leaders ont the LEFT not listening to the people Trump has surrounded himself with.. Life long Virologists and doctors who have handled pandemics?
and the lead guy said on 60 minutes one didn't need to wear masks.
Actually given the size of a covid 19 virus cell, 20-30 nM, masks are pretty silly as they offer no protection from the virus. Even the supposed great N95 masks are only rated to trap 95% of micron sized particles but the virus is an order of magnitude (X1000) smaller.
However there is indeed a benefit for those opting to wear masks and bandannas as they do indeed help to contain the drool from the wearer thus keeping their clothes a little cleaner.
1.2 billion masks was the estimate in the simulation exercise on pandemics estimate.... are needed.

The N95 is 95% preventative and when they add a surgical mask and plastic head shield over the N95 it is near 100%....

each nurse and doctor are suppose to discard the n95 mask and surgical mask with every new patient they see, throughout the day.... same with their coverall protection, each new patient visit is a new coveral suit.... so not to pass the virus from room to room....

Lying bastards.

They shut down and crushed the U.S. economy based on fake numbers....1-2.4 million Americans would die if we didn't shut down the country...

But, you know....flattening the curve.....which didn't happen by shutting down the economy since social distancing didn't have enough time to effect the numbers...

But now the curve is flattened.....so much so we didn't use even close to the number of ventilators we were told we would need...dittos the ICU capacity.....that might have something to do with the only 60,000 predicted dead....after crushing the economy.......and now hospitals have actually laid off staff...........that means they didn't need them............

So now the curve is flattened, we have excess ventilators and ICU beds so any new cases can be treated....

So now...the democrat governors......they don't want to reopen the economy because they don't want to give Trump time to get the economy going........so now they change from flattening the curve, to saving lives........when we now have the capacity in ventilators and ICU beds for any number of sick people..

This isn't about saving lives...this is about keeping Trump from getting the economy going before the election....
do you think the curve would have had a similar flattening without the social distancing and business shut downs???

Lying bastards.

do you think the curve would have had a similar flattening without the social distancing and business shut downs???
He just doesn’t care

When you guys don't trust government and scientists,
So why are the leaders ont the LEFT not listening to the people Trump has surrounded himself with.. Life long Virologists and doctors who have handled pandemics?
and the lead guy said on 60 minutes one didn't need to wear masks.
Actually given the size of a covid 19 virus cell, 20-30 nM, masks are pretty silly as they offer no protection from the virus. Even the supposed great N95 masks are only rated to trap 95% of micron sized particles but the virus is an order of magnitude (X1000) smaller.
However there is indeed a benefit for those opting to wear masks and bandannas as they do indeed help to contain the drool from the wearer thus keeping their clothes a little cleaner.
1.2 billion masks was the estimate in the simulation exercise on pandemics estimate.... are needed.

The N95 is 95% preventative and when they add a surgical mask and plastic head shield over the N95 it is near 100%....

each nurse and doctor are suppose to discard the n95 mask and surgical mask with every new patient they see, throughout the day.... same with their coverall protection, each new patient visit is a new coveral suit.... so not to pass the virus from room to room....
will that be your costume as well?

Lying bastards.

sure, we had five months where no one mentioned shit about it. so social distancing was far more lethal.

Lying bastards.
When you guys don't trust government and scientists, of course you don't believe that you need to stay in your home. This is why we need a president that people believe. You can't believe Trump he is lying when his mouth is open.

People believe in politicians? I don’t care who they are, they are born with the gift of lying.
That's a bad attitude to have. Not all of them are liars. But you believe your liars when they tell you Pelosi is the liar. That we get. You don't trust any politicians, unless it's Trump or Bush.

Well I believe Cuomo. I believe Biden. I believed Obama. I didn't believe Bush or Trump because I knew they were lying. You defended them. And you said Hillary lied. About what? BenGhazi? Being under sniper fire once? In this crisis I would believe her.

Well, Trump followers are all going out and mingling. They don't believe the virus is real or a threat. They want to go back to work. I hope they all get it and we have less cons running around next year. Idiots. They're ruining America.

Live updates: Trump defends U.S. protests against coronavirus restrictions as global lockdowns trigger unrest

I don't trust Trump, not at all, I didn't trust Bush either. Cuomo, Biden and Obama have been caught telling lies. Benghazi wasn't Obama or Hillary's fault, I never thought they were. I never claimed either of them lied. Not sure of your point because all you did was reassure me that they all lie. I don't trust them.
but obammy and hitlery did lie about benghazi, they said the raid was due to a video. We know that is false.

Lying bastards.

The original stories in the middle of March said that 2 weeks of shutdown would have bent the curve down enough that the health system would not be overstressed. That was the goal, not to end all deaths from CV but just to stretch out the hospitalizations and dying.

Lying bastards.

The original stories in the middle of March said that 2 weeks of shutdown would have bent the curve down enough that the health system would not be overstressed. That was the goal, not to end all deaths from CV but just to stretch out the hospitalizations and dying.
well he's a move the goalposts kind of american. fk the americans for as long as one can by moving goalposts.

Lying bastards.

btw, they still say 14 days clear you're good, so how is it we should stay isolated after forty days of clean?

Lying bastards.

sure, we had five months where no one mentioned shit about it. so social distancing was far more lethal.
Which was the CDC or admin's mistake, that shut the economy down in the first place.... Wall Street/Corporatists saw that the admin and president, did not know what they were doing, so they bailed....

hello,

CDC

=

Centers for Disease Control.....

They didn't control shit or shinola!

Last edited:

Lying bastards.

not governors.... my state was told mid March thru mid April, one month, but shortly after it began, she changed it to the end of April, then changed it again just recently to something like May 8th, and I expect that to change, untill we can get the reagent chemicals needed to run the tests, and get a handle on what is going on in our state with the virus.

Lying bastards.

not governors.... my state was told mid March thru mid April, one month, but shortly after it began, she changed it to the end of April, then changed it again just recently to something like May 8th, and I expect that to change, untill we can get the reagent chemicals needed to run the tests, and get a handle on what is going on in our state with the virus.
run the tests why? you still haven't answered. why? stay at home wasn't about quantity of tests it was to faltten the curve. done. time to move on. And, Dr. Oz said if there were no symptoms no need to run a test. why do you go against a doctor who's been told how to implement them? you're just confused and you did a nice job, btw, explaining the goalposts move. nice work.

Lying bastards.
They're showing single freaking bernie bros with nazi flags and calling the whole group hes standing in front of nazis lol

The left eats it up.....fools

Lying bastards.

Which was the CDC or admin's mistake, that shut the economy down in the first place.... Wall Street/Corporatists saw that the admin and president, did not know what they were doing, so they bailed....

hello,

CDC

=

Centers for Disease Control.....

They didn't control shit or shinola!
so how many deaths from September to March 6?

Then you are a bigger fool than we thought....

No we damn well believe the virus is real. We are washing our hands & sheltering just as much as everyone else. A lot of us are teleworking or just plain lost our jobs. What we don't agree with is this blatant power grab by politicians & the trampling of rights. There are no provisions in the Constitution that allow for suspension of civil liberties by the government due to a pandemic. Not a one.
Maybe they didn't foresee something like this. I certainly didn't. And those guys knew even less about science than I do.

I like the comedian who made fun of the bill of rights. Number 3 s no soldiers can sleep in your house. LOL. Different times back then.

No you are not sheltering like the rest of us. Have you seen your protests?

What do you want us to do?

Unless properly amended, the Constitution is set in stone. It isn't a basis of suggestions for the government to follow. It's a mandate. The protests are about reminding certain politicians of that responsibility. All their power is derived from the People. Not the other way around. And yes, I am sheltering just like everyone else. But I see overreach when I see it.
That is why we have a court system

If you think government is overstepping....use them
Or vote. Protesting during a pandemic seems stupid. Putting the rest of us in harms way because they can't go 2 weeks without work. Shows you how much these people have in the bank.

No we damn well believe the virus is real. We are washing our hands & sheltering just as much as everyone else. A lot of us are teleworking or just plain lost our jobs. What we don't agree with is this blatant power grab by politicians & the trampling of rights. There are no provisions in the Constitution that allow for suspension of civil liberties by the government due to a pandemic. Not a one.
Maybe they didn't foresee something like this. I certainly didn't. And those guys knew even less about science than I do.

I like the comedian who made fun of the bill of rights. Number 3 s no soldiers can sleep in your house. LOL. Different times back then.

Unless properly amended, the Constitution is set in stone. It isn't a basis of suggestions for the government to follow. It's a mandate. The protests are about reminding certain politicians of that responsibility. All their power is derived from the People. Not the other way around. And yes, I am sheltering just like everyone else. But I see overreach when I see it.

Or vote. Protesting during a pandemic seems stupid. Putting the rest of us in harms way because they can't go 2 weeks without work. Shows you how much these people have in the bank.

It "may seem stupid" to you, but the right to protest and have your voices heard doesn't end during pandemics. The Founding Fathers were well acquainted with the idea of plagues and pestilences and if they saw this as a reason to not allow Free Speech or Free Worship, they would have said so in the constitution.

Actually , its been more than a month that the masses have been starving and living in destitution because of no work

Lying bastards.

but obammy and hitlery did lie about benghazi, they said the raid was due to a video. We know that is false.
Yea they played politics with it in an election year. Same thing Trump did only trump's game cost thousands of lives. The 4 in Benghazi were already dead. Trump's lie is killing people daily.

Forum List

Back