🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The beginning of the end for Trump and Co.

Trump led the world in covid 19 response.
Now we lead the world in cases and deaths from Covid-19.
Hows that for leadership.

Well dumbass. There are 350 million Americans. No other country has any where near that amount of citizens. Of course there will be more deaths than in any other country. Only an idiot like you would blame Trump.

Oh wait. I forgot. You're a Trump hater. Never mind.

You sure are a whiny little shit.
You are pretty clueless about the rest of the world.

Nah. I keep up pretty well with the rest of the world. Anyone who believe anything China says ain't to bright.

India has had 32,771 deaths. Forgot how many people live in that country. My bad.
I was talking about population in countries.

Yup and both India and China have vast populations. I was speaking more about Europe where we outnumber them many times.
That is not what you said.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy is going down, and he's going to take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. COVID 19 has put a damper on his cherished rally's, no city wants to host his Republican Convention, he's 5 - 15 points behind in every swing state, the vast majority of people trust Joe Biden over Trump to manage this pandemic, very little of Trump's wall has been built, Mexico has not paid a penny for it, his desperate attempts to keep his financial and tax records under wraps were struck down in 2 sweeping supreme court decisions, and his legal woes are mounting. The Trump "experiment" is almost over. You can yell "fake news" all you want, but The Biden administration will be here in less than 6 months-

"the eyes of the city are opening now, it's the end of a dream" Al Stewart - Roads to Moscow
You apparently haven't noticed, the impeached president is not bound by any law on the books here in the U,S, So, he has many avenues open to suspend the November elections, indefinitely, dismiss the official election results entirely, use the BLM violence spreading throughout the country to declare a national emergency, and then take one of the two previous actions, proclaim he is president-for-life and with his Gestapo deployed in many cities in Blue States, recruit from local police forces officers eager to join his murderous secret police to protect his constitutionally illegal regime, etc. etc. etc.

The impeached president trump will not go gentle into that good night.

Dystopia is just over the horizon, what we are facing is the total destruction of the longest democracy to have ever existed. And so many can't see who or what Donald Trump is, and would become if he is reelected when over Three Million Voters reject him.

RIGHT!!!!! ON!!!! And it's your tribe who commissioned and condone an unprecedented abuse of intel and FBI assets to SPY on an opposition campaign, then CONTINUED the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA charade for another 3 years.. Your tribe that's done NOTHING for the people and EVERYTHING to consolidate their political power and resistance.. Your tribe that PURPOSELY confuses peaceful protest with anarchy, looting, rioting.. Your tribe that is calling for defunding, actually abolishing the police and aiding and abetting complete anarchy in the streets.. Your tribe that had all 18 Prez candidates support decriminalizing ILLEGAL ENTRY to the USA.. Your tribe that is running a candidate WAAAY past his expiration date.. Your tribe that is boosting the campaign of anger/hate to FURTHER divide this country..

We aint dumb like lemmings.. You're witnessing Dystopia all right and "the total destruction" of your party.. You smelled the smoke, but didn't know your own HAIR was on fire...

Well, we can agree to disagree, but the facts are on my side. You see, if you want to, that Donald Trump is the problem. No one can rule out he is not a narcissist nor a megalomaniac, a demagogue and a charlatan. He's the model of other leaders in history who divide and conquer their constituency.

What happened to fiscal responsibility, even before the pandemic Trump with Ryan and the lame duck House of Rep. passed a 'reform' of the tax code. A 'reform' written by the lobbyists to benefit the Special Interests - Corporations and cutting the top two income tax brackets. Two-thirds of the benefits from this 'reform' went to these special interests and one-third to the working men and women, and the one-thirders will see their benefit [the Standard Deduction) sunset in six years.

Democrats tax and spend, Republicans cut taxes and spend. Democrats support the people, with Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, and Obamacare; Republicans put profits before people. Had the Trump Administration shut down the country in March we might very well be out of the woods today.

Democrats don't demand other Democrats follow the leader, they discuss, debate and have never tossed those with different policy ideas under the bus, never once have I heard the word DINO used in a speech or a tweet or on this message board.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy is going down. , and he's going to take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. COVID 19 has put a damper on his cherished rally's, no city wants to host his Republican Convention, he's 5 - 15 points behind in every swing state, the vast majority of people trust Joe Biden over Trump to manage this pandemic, very little of Trump's wall has been built, Mexico has not paid a penny for it, his desperate attempts to keep his financial and tax records under wraps were struck down in 2 sweeping supreme court decisions, and his legal woes are mounting. The Trump "experiment" is almost over. You can yell "fake news" all you want, but The Biden administration will be here in less than 6 months-

"the eyes of the city are opening now, it's the end of a dream" Al Stewart - Roads to Moscow

Oh crap. Oh well, thanks for the heads up on that.

The Biden virus just came at a bad time I guess.

Hey, remember how you said the same thing in 2016? You over that owie yet?

Well, we can agree to disagree, but the facts are on my side. You see, if you want to, that Donald Trump is the problem. No one can rule out he is not a narcissist nor a megalomaniac, a demagogue and a charlatan. He's the model of other leaders in history who divide and conquer their constituency.

Most entrepreneurs are narcissicists and meglos.. I worked with them in Silicon Valley.. If you think that's an indictment of their abilities and talents -- you're not hanging with the problem solvers and the folks that get things done.. It's a toss-up for meglo of the decade between him and Elon Musk.. Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Ted Turner -- the list goes on.. THEIR NAME is their brand.. And they will MAUL you back if you attack...

I don't have a very high opinion of Trumps' ability to avoid conflicts that are fruitless. He IS the "Troll in Chief". And Dems are just spoiled that a PROFESSIONAL TROLL is giving it back..

But it's YOUR tribe that "brings it on" constantly.. Your side that can't and won't accept the results of an election. Your side that INTERFERED in an election and a presidency in a JUVENILE, DISHONEST and CRIMINAL way.. Putin salutes y'all for your service to him comrade...

The fact that you think TRUMP is the SOLE problem, is the reason you have no credibility for honesty or awareness of why this country is sucking wind right now...

I am telling you your comparison is invalid, not giving another comparison.
Until you can produce ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that my numbers are inaccurate, I’m going with these numbers.
Prove me wrong.

The Chinese government will lie.

That's my proof.

/thread.
That would be known as an opinion.

It's pretty much a fact. So you trust the Chinese government to tell you truth, even though there is no Chinese Press to keep it honest, or even other levels of government to keep it honest?
How about some substantiated examples. No one lies more than Trump and that is the US.

Why even deny a post-communist authoritarian oligarchy would lie about disease counts to make itself look better?

Is that how far the American left has fallen? Siding with Chinese oligarchs?
You are in deep denial.

Lol, keep ignoring your own side's ass-licking of the Chicomms.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy is going down, and he's going to take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. COVID 19 has put a damper on his cherished rally's, no city wants to host his Republican Convention, he's 5 - 15 points behind in every swing state, the vast majority of people trust Joe Biden over Trump to manage this pandemic, very little of Trump's wall has been built, Mexico has not paid a penny for it, his desperate attempts to keep his financial and tax records under wraps were struck down in 2 sweeping supreme court decisions, and his legal woes are mounting. The Trump "experiment" is almost over. You can yell "fake news" all you want, but The Biden administration will be here in less than 6 months-

It would be a mistake to do the happy dance just yet. I do believe there is a decent-sized portion of the electorate who are understandably embarrassed to tell a poster of their adoration of Trump. Plus, Biden is fully capable of completely imploding, in multiple ways, at any moment.

Here's hoping we can get past this ugly moment in our history sooner rather than later, but it still may not happen yet.

What the fuck do you mean Biden COULD implode.

He's imploded...his brain is dying...

And because so many of you have brains that more dead than his....he is somehow still seen as viable.

Why the fuck would you nominate a rancid tomato when you had other (certainly stupid and undesirable but at least coherent) candidates to pick from ?

It would be a mistake to do the happy dance just yet. I do believe there is a decent-sized portion of the electorate who are understandably embarrassed to tell a poster of their adoration of Trump. Plus, Biden is fully capable of completely imploding, in multiple ways, at any moment.

Here's hoping we can get past this ugly moment in our history sooner rather than later, but it still may not happen yet.

I'm becoming embarrassed to tell anyone ANYTHING I think.. Because it's just not worth the effort and I'm hoarding my "real feelings"... :biggrin:

Until you can produce ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that my numbers are inaccurate, I’m going with these numbers.
Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

It's pretty much a fact. So you trust the Chinese government to tell you truth, even though there is no Chinese Press to keep it honest, or even other levels of government to keep it honest?
How about some substantiated examples. No one lies more than Trump and that is the US.

Why even deny a post-communist authoritarian oligarchy would lie about disease counts to make itself look better?

You are in deep denial.

You are delusional.

What the fuck do you mean Biden COULD implode.

He's imploded...his brain is dying...

And because so many of you have brains that more dead than his....he is somehow still seen as viable.

Why the fuck would you nominate a rancid tomato when you had other (certainly stupid and undesirable but at least coherent) candidates to pick from ?
Yep, a bunch of weak candidates and a party that is a mess.

Still preferable to the ugly arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism.

It's a terrible situation.

Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

You are in deep denial.

You are delusional.

Best you got slime licker?

Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

And tRump doesn't?
ROTFLMFAO that’s a good one!!!!

That you believe the Chinese Government over Trump just shows how bad your TDS is.

Trump led the world in covid 19 response.
Now we lead the world in cases and deaths from Covid-19.
Hows that for leadership.

What unique ideas does Biden have? Everything he says he would do Trump has already done. Biden called him a xenophobe for banning China travel. Turns out that was one of the best things Trump did, and before a SINGLE death in the US from the virus. Can't act much sooner than that, can you?

Biden has been on the wrong side of history every single time. Every decision he's made on foreign policy has turned out to be wrong. He would be a disaster for this country.

...Going to win fair and square like 2016.
Your boy is so far behind and is becoming so universally mistrusted and despised and his incompetency is so obvious that a Win seems highly unlikely.

Then again, the idiot Dems/Libs/Progs with their asinine America-despising agenda and their pandering to minorities might tip the scales in Rump's favor.

The election is now the Dems' to lose... but many of those idiots couldn't find their backsides with a both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors.

Cancel-Culture... Defunding Police... Public Shaming... Intolerance for Opposing Views... Violent Activism... all weigh against them in the eyes of loyal Americans.

The Orange Baboon-God is a frigging train-wreck and a national nightmare... but what might come after him should give voters pause for serious thought.

You know the Republic is in trouble when all we have is a choice between two very great Evils... autocracy on one hand, forced social engineering on the other.

Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

You are in deep denial.

You are delusional.

Best you got slime licker?
Just the truth, as your response shows.

Forum List

Back