🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The beginning of the end for Trump and Co.

I am telling you your comparison is invalid, not giving another comparison.
Until you can produce ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that my numbers are inaccurate, I’m going with these numbers.
Prove me wrong.

The Chinese government will lie.

That's my proof.

/thread.
That would be known as an opinion.

It's pretty much a fact. So you trust the Chinese government to tell you truth, even though there is no Chinese Press to keep it honest, or even other levels of government to keep it honest?

Trump led the world in covid 19 response.
Now we lead the world in cases and deaths from Covid-19.
Hows that for leadership.

Well dumbass. There are 350 million Americans. No other country has any where near that amount of citizens. Of course there will be more deaths than in any other country. Only an idiot like you would blame Trump.

Oh wait. I forgot. You're a Trump hater. Never mind.

You sure are a whiny little shit.
You are pretty clueless about the rest of the world.

Nah. I keep up pretty well with the rest of the world. Anyone who believe anything China says ain't to bright.

India has had 32,771 deaths. Forgot how many people live in that country. My bad.

Well dumbass. There are 350 million Americans. No other country has any where near that amount of citizens. Of course there will be more deaths than in any other country. Only an idiot like you would blame Trump.

USA has 4 percent of worlds population.
USA has 25 percent of worlds covid cases.
USA population is 331 million.
China as 1.3 billion people, and India has another 1.3 billion.

USA has 4 percent of worlds population.
USA has 25 percent of worlds covid cases.
USA population is 331 million.
China as 1.3 billion people, and India has another 1.3 billion.

Nice list.

Oh and I'm sure China told the truth about how many deaths they have had.

India had something like 37 thousand.

Oh and try to control Americans. Have them do as they are told to do even if they don't want to. Good luck. You will surely need it.

Nah. I keep up pretty well with the rest of the world. Anyone who believe anything China says ain't to bright.

India has had 32,771 deaths. Forgot how many people live in that country. My bad.
I was talking about population in countries.

Until you can produce ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER that my numbers are inaccurate, I’m going with these numbers.
Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

It's pretty much a fact. So you trust the Chinese government to tell you truth, even though there is no Chinese Press to keep it honest, or even other levels of government to keep it honest?
How about some substantiated examples. No one lies more than Trump and that is the US.

Do not get complacent with the most ruthless bunch of election riggers this country has ever seen. Assume every top democrat is being spied on, every voting machine possible will be rigged, the Russians will be hacking and that every voter possible will be prevented from voting. It's fun to poke the Trumpbots but let's be real. They are going to pull out all the stops.
Too funny coming from leftards and their corrupt voting fraud tactics. Vote early and often!!! It's the leftard way!

Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

How about some substantiated examples. No one lies more than Trump and that is the US.

Why even deny a post-communist authoritarian oligarchy would lie about disease counts to make itself look better?

Is that how far the American left has fallen? Siding with Chinese oligarchs?

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy is going down, and he's going to take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. COVID 19 has put a damper on his cherished rally's, no city wants to host his Republican Convention, he's 5 - 15 points behind in every swing state, the vast majority of people trust Joe Biden over Trump to manage this pandemic, very little of Trump's wall has been built, Mexico has not paid a penny for it, his desperate attempts to keep his financial and tax records under wraps were struck down in 2 sweeping supreme court decisions, and his legal woes are mounting. The Trump "experiment" is almost over. You can yell "fake news" all you want, but The Biden administration will be here in less than 6 months-

"the eyes of the city are opening now, it's the end of a dream" Al Stewart - Roads to Moscow

So you have been saying that every day since Trump got elected. Whats the silver bullet this time?

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy is going down, and he's going to take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. COVID 19 has put a damper on his cherished rally's, no city wants to host his Republican Convention, he's 5 - 15 points behind in every swing state, the vast majority of people trust Joe Biden over Trump to manage this pandemic, very little of Trump's wall has been built, Mexico has not paid a penny for it, his desperate attempts to keep his financial and tax records under wraps were struck down in 2 sweeping supreme court decisions, and his legal woes are mounting. The Trump "experiment" is almost over. You can yell "fake news" all you want, but The Biden administration will be here in less than 6 months-

"the eyes of the city are opening now, it's the end of a dream" Al Stewart - Roads to Moscow

he's 5 - 15 points behind in every swing state...surely President Hillary will glide to reelection.

Once again, Trump has no path to the White House

You apparently haven't noticed, the impeached president is not bound by any law on the books here in the U,S, So, he has many avenues open to suspend the November elections, indefinitely, dismiss the official election results entirely, use the BLM violence spreading throughout the country to declare a national emergency, and then take one of the two previous actions, proclaim he is president-for-life and with his Gestapo deployed in many cities in Blue States, recruit from local police forces officers eager to join his murderous secret police to protect his constitutionally illegal regime, etc. etc. etc.

The impeached president trump will not go gentle into that good night.

Dystopia is just over the horizon, what we are facing is the total destruction of the longest democracy to have ever existed. And so many can't see who or what Donald Trump is, and would become if he is reelected when over Three Million Voters reject him.

RIGHT!!!!! ON!!!! And it's your tribe who commissioned and condone an unprecedented abuse of intel and FBI assets to SPY on an opposition campaign, then CONTINUED the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA charade for another 3 years.. Your tribe that's done NOTHING for the people and EVERYTHING to consolidate their political power and resistance.. Your tribe that PURPOSELY confuses peaceful protest with anarchy, looting, rioting.. Your tribe that is calling for defunding, actually abolishing the police and aiding and abetting complete anarchy in the streets.. Your tribe that had all 18 Prez candidates support decriminalizing ILLEGAL ENTRY to the USA.. Your tribe that is running a candidate WAAAY past his expiration date.. Your tribe that is boosting the campaign of anger/hate to FURTHER divide this country..

We aint dumb like lemmings.. You're witnessing Dystopia all right and "the total destruction" of your party.. You smelled the smoke, but didn't know your own HAIR was on fire...

I was talking about population in countries.

Yup and both India and China have vast populations. I was speaking more about Europe where we outnumber them many times.

Do not get complacent with the most ruthless bunch of election riggers this country has ever seen. Assume every top democrat is being spied on, every voting machine possible will be rigged, the Russians will be hacking and that every voter possible will be prevented from voting. It's fun to poke the Trumpbots but let's be real. They are going to pull out all the stops.
It’s your Stalinist party that has done that
Wake up

There are 350 million Americans. No other country has any where near that amount of citizens. Of course there will be more deaths than in any other country.
China and India have more people than we do. Over a billion people each compared to our 330 million.
China and India combined have 37,500 deaths while we have 149,852 deaths.
China lies about numbers and India rarely tests ..you schmendrick

There are 350 million Americans. No other country has any where near that amount of citizens. Of course there will be more deaths than in any other country.
China and India have more people than we do. Over a billion people each compared to our 330 million.
China and India combined have 37,500 deaths while we have 149,852 deaths.
China lies about numbers and India rarely tests ..you schmendrick

So true. I was thinking more of Europe anyway.

But China has lied since the day this whole mess started. They didn't contain it and so here we are dealing with their mess.

As for India?? Who know if they even count the dead??

Prove me wrong.

That's my proof.

/thread.

Why even deny a post-communist authoritarian oligarchy would lie about disease counts to make itself look better?

Is that how far the American left has fallen? Siding with Chinese oligarchs?
You are in deep denial.

Forum List

Back