The Beginning of the End of Free Health Care For Illegal Aliens

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
About time we actually stopped paying for NON AMERICANS that are here illegally!

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) proposes to prescribe how it determines whether an alien is inadmissible to the United States under section 212(a)(4) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) because he or she is likely at any time to become a public charge. Aliens who seek adjustment of status or a visa, or who are applicants for admission, must establish that they are not likely at any time to become a public charge, unless Congress has expressly exempted them from this ground of inadmissibility or has otherwise permitted them to seek a waiver of inadmissibility. Moreover, DHS proposes to require all aliens seeking an extension of stay or change of status to demonstrate that they have not received, are not currently receiving, nor are likely to receive, public benefits as defined in the proposed rule.

...... lots more to read ... https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...charge-grounds

good
stop all that shit
stop them from coming up here
put out posters on the Inet/everywhere of dead illegals who tried to get in

good
stop all that shit

You Republicans do enjoy death. Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
We will put you down as a volunteer to take in 4 illegals to feed and house...hope you have a few young daughters!

About time we actually stopped paying for NON AMERICANS that are here illegally!

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) proposes to prescribe how it determines whether an alien is inadmissible to the United States under section 212(a)(4) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) because he or she is likely at any time to become a public charge. Aliens who seek adjustment of status or a visa, or who are applicants for admission, must establish that they are not likely at any time to become a public charge, unless Congress has expressly exempted them from this ground of inadmissibility or has otherwise permitted them to seek a waiver of inadmissibility. Moreover, DHS proposes to require all aliens seeking an extension of stay or change of status to demonstrate that they have not received, are not currently receiving, nor are likely to receive, public benefits as defined in the proposed rule.

...... lots more to read ... https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...charge-grounds
Yep, Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year.

good
stop all that shit

Nope but they do enjoy illegals being sent home minus welfare, Medicaid and anything else they can get here that cost we the taxpayers 2 billion a year.

If you think so highly of them then take some into your home and you fund them.

Last edited:
good
stop all that shit

Nope but they do enjoy illegals being sent home minus welfare, Medicaid and anything else they can get here that cost we the taxpayers 2 billion a year.

No?
Harmonica stated "stop all that shit
put out posters on the Inet/everywhere of dead illegals who tried to get in"
Death and hate is what Republicans are all about.

good
stop all that shit

No?

Well I'm all for shooting them as they come across the border. Shoot a few. The rest will get the message.

Oh and if you love them so much. Take a few into your home and pay the bills for them. Save the rest of us a few billions.

Dumbass.

good
stop all that shit

No?

Well I'm all for shooting them as they come across the border. Shoot a few. The rest will get the message.

Oh and if you love them so much. Take a few into your home and pay the bills for them. Save the rest of us a few billions.

Dumbass.

good
stop all that shit

No?

Dumbass.

You would have no problem KILLING a human being who did nothing to you personally?
Typical Republican scum.

good
stop all that shit

No?

Dumbass.

good
stop all that shit

No?

Dumbass.

You would have no problem KILLING a human being who did nothing to you personally?
Typical Republican scum.

Nope. I'd have no problem a human trying to get into our country illegally. No problem at all.

You are a typical clueless left wind idiot.

There has long been a consensus among economists -- based on the a variety of empirical data -- that illegal immigrants are net contributors to the economy, including to government via taxes.

See for example:

https://www.nap.edu/catalog/23550/the-economic-and-fiscal-consequences-of-immigration (ignore the price, the PDF is available for free via the "Free PDF" link)

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/12-6-immigration.pdf

The Truth About Undocumented Immigrants and Taxes - The Atlantic

There has long been a consensus among economists -- based on the a variety of empirical data -- that illegal immigrants are net contributors to the economy, including to government via taxes.

See for example:

https://www.nap.edu/catalog/23550/the-economic-and-fiscal-consequences-of-immigration (ignore the price, the PDF is available for free via the "Free PDF" link)

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/12-6-immigration.pdf

The Truth About Undocumented Immigrants and Taxes - The Atlantic

That is no justification for those who seek to circumvent our immigration laws. Sad that you guys look for any reason to encourage illegal immigration.

That is no justification for those who seek to circumvent our immigration laws. Sad that you guys look for any reason to encourage illegal immigration.

This is wrong. I'm not looking for reasons to justify circumventing laws. In fact, my view is that data like that provides a strong argument for changing the laws. It's the passage of laws like the IRCA in the 1980s that created the situation we have now. In fact there really are no options for immigrants from Latin America who wish to immigrate legally, it's essentially impossible unless you have existing relations who are citizens. Yet, not only are immigrants beneficial to the American economy, there are sectors of the economy which explicitly depend on immigrants to function. We've created an entirely irrational state of affairs because of the disconnect between the economic and legal realities. The fix for that isn't ignoring the law, it's changing it.

feck those imported both legal and illegal . USA with 310 million Census counted legals in the USA in 2010 needs no more people , especially third wolders legal or illegal WNamed . -------------------------- just a comment .

Health care for them should have never started....nor any other benefit.

Apprehend, give them a bologna sammich and deport

Forum List

Back