🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Best Roasts on Ann Coulter video

they blurted out the word fuck on that one....the other roasts were all uncensored....doesnt make any sense....

I get that Comedy Central edited the roast to make her look as bad as she did (according to her), but what the hell did she expect from that crowd. She knew what she was getting into.

I guess I'm old fashioned. Dean Martin roasts were funny. This isn't funny at all. It's just plain nasty.

Awesome! I hated Ann Coulter ever since she spread out her anorexic, skank legs for the Romney candidacy when there were still plenty of true conservative candidates running. She pushed the "inevitable" meme and helped get that Mormon ass-fuck nominated by the GOP, which is how we ended up with 4 more years of the boy wonder to fuck America over.

That slut can complain about the Republican establishment all she wants, but she's part of it.

I get that Comedy Central edited the roast to make her look as bad as she did (according to her), but what the hell did she expect from that crowd. She knew what she was getting into.

Of course Ann would never lie about anything like that.

Awesome! I hated Ann Coulter ever since she spread out her anorexic, skank legs for the Romney candidacy when there were still plenty of true conservative candidates running. She pushed the "inevitable" meme and helped get that Mormon ass-fuck nominated by the GOP, which is how we ended up with 4 more years of the boy wonder to fuck America over.

That slut can complain about the Republican establishment all she wants, but she's part of it.

Try not to sugarcoat it next time. It plays with my diabetes. lol

I guess I'm old fashioned. Dean Martin roasts were funny. This isn't funny at all. It's just plain nasty.
Well, that's because libtards are nasty people. They are just showing you who they are!

That libtards cant tell the difference between that "roast", supposedly for Rob Lowe, and this one says alot about the broken minds of libtards everywhere.

They are humorless fucktards whose sole definition of funny, apparently, is "it ridicules conservatives".

Well, that's because libtards are nasty people. They are just showing you who they are!
And Ann Cunter is even nastier. I got no pity.
You are nastier than she is!
But he is right. I often wondered how Mittens bought Ann off.
Bought her a facelift and tummy tuck.

Anyone who agrees with what went on at that roast is a nasty libtard.

Do you even know the vile things that horse face continually says? The remarks made about her that one night just reflect the hatred that she displays in every interview or appearance she has ever done. She is known for those types of remarks, and those types of remarks only.

Forum List

Back