The Bible Declares That A Rich Man Has Little Chance To Get To Heaven

My question is "How Much Is Rich?"
They why do churches have so much money?

For example on such reasons: He’s Been Collecting Pennies Since The 1970s. Now Watch What The Bank Tells Him…

Or: If someone gave 1 penny 2000 years ago to a bank, he would own today 7 times a globe in the volume of the Earth full of pure gold. The problem: This seven golden Earths are destabalizing the orbit of the Earth around the sun. Fortunatelly such problems are solveable by bubbling.

Last edited:
The sin isn't about having wealth & riches....so did some of Gods greatest faithful. He even gave them riches. The true sin is the love of it, where you love your riches more than you love God. It has nothing to do with the money itself.......but the love of it

Yes, considering what you do that should make you an agent of Satan. Unless of course you never really make anyone rich.
Why so defensive?

Seems like a fair question. What's the answer, do you suppose?

Not defensive at all. It just amazes me how folks will comment on things that they do not know.
Holy crap, I admitted that right up front, and I'm asking a question!

What's wrong with that?

Does anyone ELSE want to answer this?

Yes, you did. I always like a comment wrapped up in a question. How do financial advisors live with pushing the rich and famous lifestyle?
Well, first, I'm agnostic, so I have no book to spin for.

Agnostic or dyslexic? ... Sorry - but I am for example agnostic and Christian. Agnosticism is a philosophy - not a belief - which tells us we are not able to decide wether "god is" (theism) or "god is not" (atheism). It makes no sense to believe "'god is' and 'god is not'" - because this destroys our logic (although god - the creator of all existance - could indeed exist and not exist the same time because he's allmighty). So - agnosticism forces us to do the decision "'to be an atheist' xor 'to believe in god'". You decided to be an atheist because of the philosophy agnosticism. And I am an agnostics (I don't know wether god exists or not) and I believe in god.

That would be a fair question for a Christian advisor.

And I actually don't "push the rich and famous lifestyle". While I do have clients worth seven and eight figures, I can't think of one who lives like that. Not even close.

One of them did once contribute about $450,000 to a charity I used to run. Most of my wealthier clients are humble people who made good decisions over time. You would never know by looking at them how much money they have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back