The big C

You can now buy Protandim online through numerous sources.. This is just for testimonial purposes. Not selling anything here. - Jeri

Last edited:
One more testimony my husband knows about. A woman with stage 4 liver cancer was given less than 3 months to live. Most of the liver was removed. Still the chemo didn't work. He said she got on protandim and is in complete remission. She wasn't eligible for any more chemo and was at the end of her rope. MD Anderson in Texas told her try Protandim. That was 2 yrs ago and she is in complete remission and she doesn't look like she ever had cancer. Very amazing testimony that should be on the video. I told him the woman needs to contact Protandim to let them know about it. These testimonies are very encouraging. Make sure and listen to both videos in their entirety.

QW, I would use a colonic cleanse like Fiberblend before you take it just to get some of the toxins flushed out beforehand. That is an all natural colonic cleanse and made of about 25 natural herbs. According to the testimonies you should notice results immediately.

Last edited:
Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, friendo. Stay ornery!

I hope you can find a good doctor and hospital within the O-Care mess.

Last edited:
Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

My thoughts are prayers are with you, friendo. Stay ornery!

I do as well, as all Americans have gotten from ObamaCare are broken promises and a broken website; lost plans and lost doctors; rising prices and rising frustration; shrinking paychecks and a shrinking workforce.

Prove otherwise....

Your diet is very important, Quantum. I also read of a survivor of cancer who did it through dietary change. They switched to raw food diet ( no cooked food ) raw veggies, fruit, foods loaded with anti oxidants. juicing is great - there are companies out there who sell organic powdered juicing supplement - One is called the Garden Trio - Beet Juice, Carrot Juice & Barley Grass powder. It's a powerful cocktail of vitamins. I would do the wheat grass ever day - or Barley Green grass. You can also grow your own wheat grass on your window sill and juice fresh every morning that way too.

Finally the most powerful anti oxidant out there that cancer research is raving about is called Protandim. ( don't know if I spelled this right ) You need to be on Protandim. Ask your doctor about it. Its a vitamin - not a drug.

I'll go get the link for Protandim. There are reports coming from cancer research institutes that Protandim has been credited for people recovering from terminal cancer. I was looking this up and looking at the youtube vid testimonies - people have been recovering after getting on this product. It is cutting edge research. I asked a nurse I know about it and she said it will cut your free radicals in your body to zero and put your body at optimal health.

Also I would use colonic cleanses because you need a healthy colon. One more thing about positive thinking. It includes your words. Starting today say I'm not having this Cancer and this cancer isn't having me! I don't recieve this report. I will live and not die. I am coming through this with no trace of it left on me. I reject this report. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying and this cancer is going! That is speaking life over yourself. Words are powerful. Very, very powerful. I speak LIFE OVER YOU TODAY. - Jeri

It's amazing how many people have advise for cancer sufferers but have never been there. Cancer affects each person differently. Radiation about did me in, but my friend only had to have 2 weeks of it and she was and still is doing great. I feel the radiation reduced my immune system, though finally after 8 years, I'm not getting sick as often. I now have other issues with arthritis and chronic pain but I'm not getting colds all the time anymore. Some of that may have to do with my own health tea I make with turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and local honey. I try to drink it every day. Turmeric and ginger are suppose to shrink or stop cancer cells from forming. Cinnamon helps with your sinuses and honey is a natural antibiotic. I'd recommend it for anyone, but especially for those of us who have or had cancer.

There, see, I have my own advise as well. My point is to do whatever YOU feel comfortable with and don't make any big changes right away. Just dealing with the cancer is enough for now.

Your diet is very important, Quantum. I also read of a survivor of cancer who did it through dietary change. They switched to raw food diet ( no cooked food ) raw veggies, fruit, foods loaded with anti oxidants. juicing is great - there are companies out there who sell organic powdered juicing supplement - One is called the Garden Trio - Beet Juice, Carrot Juice & Barley Grass powder. It's a powerful cocktail of vitamins. I would do the wheat grass ever day - or Barley Green grass. You can also grow your own wheat grass on your window sill and juice fresh every morning that way too.

Finally the most powerful anti oxidant out there that cancer research is raving about is called Protandim. ( don't know if I spelled this right ) You need to be on Protandim. Ask your doctor about it. Its a vitamin - not a drug.

I'll go get the link for Protandim. There are reports coming from cancer research institutes that Protandim has been credited for people recovering from terminal cancer. I was looking this up and looking at the youtube vid testimonies - people have been recovering after getting on this product. It is cutting edge research. I asked a nurse I know about it and she said it will cut your free radicals in your body to zero and put your body at optimal health.

Also I would use colonic cleanses because you need a healthy colon. One more thing about positive thinking. It includes your words. Starting today say I'm not having this Cancer and this cancer isn't having me! I don't recieve this report. I will live and not die. I am coming through this with no trace of it left on me. I reject this report. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying and this cancer is going! That is speaking life over yourself. Words are powerful. Very, very powerful. I speak LIFE OVER YOU TODAY. - Jeri

It's amazing how many people have advise for cancer sufferers but have never been there. Cancer affects each person differently. Radiation about did me in, but my friend only had to have 2 weeks of it and she was and still is doing great. I feel the radiation reduced my immune system, though finally after 8 years, I'm not getting sick as often. I now have other issues with arthritis and chronic pain but I'm not getting colds all the time anymore. Some of that may have to do with my own health tea I make with turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and local honey. I try to drink it every day. Turmeric and ginger are suppose to shrink or stop cancer cells from forming. Cinnamon helps with your sinuses and honey is a natural antibiotic. I'd recommend it for anyone, but especially for those of us who have or had cancer.

There, see, I have my own advise as well. My point is to do whatever YOU feel comfortable with and don't make any big changes right away. Just dealing with the cancer is enough for now.
I agree.... cancer is different for everyone. The treatments are different for everyone...and every cancer.

My best advice to all with active cancer....is to calorie load! Pack in as much protein, calories and fat as you possibly can. Its what you body needs to fight........

Luddly? STFU. Even questioning his statement is crude and rude.

Geez. Sometimes this place is great. Sometimes, I just wanna spit. This is one of those days where I wanna spit.

Yanno...........I hope that you beat it, and live a long happy life from this day forward.

I also hope that you see the error of your ways in following the GOP and finally accept the fact that the ACA (i.e. Obamacare) is what is helping to keep you alive without putting you into bankruptcy.

Sorry, but you can't fight cancer and be living on the streets. Thanks to the ACA, you won't have to.

And yeah...............I'm interested in seeing how you're doing, but I'd also like you to post how the ACA (i.e. Obamacare) has impacted your life.

I'm guessing it's going to be for the better.

At any rate, I hope you beat it and get better soon (even if the ACA helps).

My wish is that you finally realize that there are more than two fucking choices in life and go with an alternative that doesn't lie about everything. I doubt it will happen anytime soon, but everyone has to grow up at some point. I suggest you do it before you get bitch slapped by reality.

My thoughts are prayers are with you, friendo. Stay ornery!

I intend to stay ornery, I figure it will give me the best chance of beating this crap if I approach it like a fight and get into it emotionally.

For the scumbags that think I would lie about this, feel free to act like the assholes you are. For the rest of you, this is where I am at right now.

I have aggressive adenocarcinoma cancer of the esophagus. There are numerous small nodules in my right lung that they suspect are also cancer, but they have not confirmed it yet. I have to make a follow up appointment for a CT scan to check my liver, but the one I already had didn't show anything there. Have no idea why they want another one, but it will give a chance to lie down for about 15 minutes, so I will take it.

It is still early in the process of dealing with this, and I haven't actually spoken to an oncologist at this point. Part of the reason for this is structural to the bureaucracy in that it takes time to get an appointment, I need a referral from my PHP and I haven't actually got that yet because, despite having obeyed the actual law and signed up for Covered CA back in December, they still haven't processed the application, so I don't actually have insurance right now. Want to tell me again how great Obamacare is?

That's right, the one state state that jumped whole hog into Obamacare is screwing the pooch, so I am in limbo. Thanks to that I am now relaying on the staff of SF General hospital to dig through the mess that is Obamacare and figure out why I cannot access the best oncology center in the Bay Area. They are going to go ahead and pretend everything is hunky dory there and provide me with preliminary testing, but they can only do that for a month before they run into the wall of the law that requires me to have insurance from somewhere.

So, despite actually having signed up for insurance, and having it flagged in the system that I do have it, I don't. Despite being told that Obamacare is the greatest thing ever, it sucks. Even the doctors who are used to dealing with Medical are complaining because it is screwing everything up. Frankly, I can't blame them because, if it wasn't for Obamacare, if there was some sort of problem with my insurance before, I could have gotten emergency Medical by now and they would get the money from my private insurance after I got it straightened out.

For the scumbags that think I would lie about this, feel free to act like the assholes you are. For the rest of you, this is where I am at right now.

I have aggressive adenocarcinoma cancer of the esophagus. There are numerous small nodules in my right lung that they suspect are also cancer, but they have not confirmed it yet. I have to make a follow up appointment for a CT scan to check my liver, but the one I already had didn't show anything there. Have no idea why they want another one, but it will give a chance to lie down for about 15 minutes, so I will take it.

It is still early in the process of dealing with this, and I haven't actually spoken to an oncologist at this point. Part of the reason for this is structural to the bureaucracy in that it takes time to get an appointment, I need a referral from my PHP and I haven't actually got that yet because, despite having obeyed the actual law and signed up for Covered CA back in December, they still haven't processed the application, so I don't actually have insurance right now. Want to tell me again how great Obamacare is?

That's right, the one state state that jumped whole hog into Obamacare is screwing the pooch, so I am in limbo. Thanks to that I am now relaying on the staff of SF General hospital to dig through the mess that is Obamacare and figure out why I cannot access the best oncology center in the Bay Area. They are going to go ahead and pretend everything is hunky dory there and provide me with preliminary testing, but they can only do that for a month before they run into the wall of the law that requires me to have insurance from somewhere.

So, despite actually having signed up for insurance, and having it flagged in the system that I do have it, I don't. Despite being told that Obamacare is the greatest thing ever, it sucks. Even the doctors who are used to dealing with Medical are complaining because it is screwing everything up. Frankly, I can't blame them because, if it wasn't for Obamacare, if there was some sort of problem with my insurance before, I could have gotten emergency Medical by now and they would get the money from my private insurance after I got it straightened out.

omG, Q! I don't even know what to say. Shit.

Luddly? STFU. Even questioning his statement is crude and rude.

Geez. Sometimes this place is great. Sometimes, I just wanna spit. This is one of those days where I wanna spit.

Why are jumping on me?

He said it was "fake" and I questioned whether or not he really meant that.

I then posted as though he was originally telling the truth - that he really does have cancer.

Which is the truth and which is the lie? Is it real? If so, why rag on about ObamaCare? Or is it "fake" (HIS WORD - NOT MINE) and posted just so he can rag on about ObamaCare?

I haven't read where anyone has lied about it and I have no idea why you said it was "fake" but --

My heart goes out to you.

You have a long road ahead of you. If its your decision to spend your time and energy ranting about ObamaCare, I hope that serves you well. But I know I would (I hope!) try to do what is best for me and mine.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

I haven't read where anyone has lied about it and I have no idea why you said it was "fake" but --

You have a long road ahead of you. If its your decision to spend your time and energy ranting about ObamaCare, I hope that serves you well. But I know I would (I hope!) try to do what is best for me and mine.

Try reading the post I quoted when I offered to trade Dot my fake cancer.

Try reading the post I quoted when I offered to trade Dot my fake cancer.

Not going to try to figure out what you're fighting about with other posters. I know that with the health issues I've been fighting, I've been grateful for ObamaCare. I live in a very backward mid-west red state and yet I've saved money and gotten the best treatment. It hasn't been easy. I've had to educate myself and be my own advocate.

You cannot "buy" ObamaCare. More to the point, you can control some parts of your life and treatment but not others. You must do what you believe to be right for you but I'm damned if I'd spend even one moment in some argument with an invisible non-enemy on a message board. Nor would I spend valuable time and energy railing against the president. Screw the president, ACA, message board fights, right or left, red or blue. IMO, you need to value yourself, your life and your family more than you value your politics.

But that's just me. Only you can decide what is best for you.

Good luck with your treatment.

I hope your treatment go's very well indeed. Kick the shit out of it!

I believe you will beat it despite ObamaCare, looking forward to your sharp analysis of the worst legislation passed in the history of our great country...

You & your family will be in my prayers...

Forum List

Back