The big C

Well I wouldn't rush to conclusions, like using it as a way to politically attack the ACA before even using it, like this woman did through Americans for Prosperity. It was determined that she actually saved $$$ because of O'care/ACA:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...y-anti-obamacare-ad-debunked.html#post8758866

I think I'll just be patient and listen to the 'bag. And reserve comment. It's now his mission to listen to the professionals. And I think all he's asking of us is to listen to him.

As was pointed out by another, he used the OP to say he was going to use his supposed illness as a vehicle to attack the ACA. Go back & read it.

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

One woman did that already for an Americans for Prosperity (Koch Bros front-group?) commercial and it was found out that the ACA actually saved her more many than before. (see post #106)

EVERYONE is in jeopardy right now because the entire freaking insurance system COULD COLLAPSE.. But hey --- one woman is paying less. When the taxes on insurance companies are taken by Uncle Sams left hand, and subsidies given back to them with his right, the monies being STOLEN from Medicare budgets and the actual PERFORMANCE of the Obaminal Care policies untested --- it's NOT a great time to have a major illness... The uncertainties are MONUMENTAL and that's not what a person in QW's predicament needs to see right now.

Wait until Uncle Sam starts fighting with the insurance companies about all those SUBSIDIES that need to be paid.. Or doctors start fleeing the highly subsidized plans..

You really should cut some slack on this one, Dotty.. If you're not a bit scared to get ill right now --- you're not understanding the situation...

This makes me think of something I remember as a kid growing up with six siblings. It was a fucking zoo. But the one constant for me was being told what my grandparent said to my parent in her youth.

And she passed it along to us. "Never, ever lose your sense of humor or you're sunk. Sunk."

It's been a medicine that has seen us all through many trials over many years.

Oh yeah- one other thing for the 'bag man...

I'd been on another message board for 15 years - a nerdy kind of groupie music forum. In that span of time we shared marriages, divorces, births, deaths, grandkids, and yes - a suicide. That one fucked our heads up.

But we were a family of sorts. Bound by music. And through those years, the one piece of music that was repeatedly offered as form a solace I now offer to this thread...

High vibration go on
To the sun, oh let my heart dreaming
Past a mortal as me
Where can I be​

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I wouldn't rush to conclusions, like using it as a way to politically attack the ACA before even using it, like this woman did through Americans for Prosperity. It was determined that she actually saved $$$ because of O'care/ACA:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...y-anti-obamacare-ad-debunked.html#post8758866

I think I'll just be patient and listen to the 'bag. And reserve comment. It's now his mission to listen to the professionals. And I think all he's asking of us is to listen to him.

As was pointed out by another, he used the OP to say he was going to use his supposed illness as a vehicle to attack the ACA. Go back & read it.

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

One woman did that already for an Americans for Prosperity (Koch Bros front-group?) commercial and it was found out that the ACA actually saved her more many than before. (see post #106)

I will trade my fake cancer for your real ignorance and still come out ahead. If you have a fucking problem with my politics, take them up with me, if you want to call me a liar when I open up about being sick, prepare to feel the like the fucking scumbag you are.

QW...when you feel overwhelmed...go to my Eye Candy thread. No words needed. Just eye candy. I guarantee you will feel some peace for a short while.

What you will find is that besides the actual cancer, the paperwork alone will make you want to cry everyday.

I just had my yearly physical on my birthday and went back for lab results, questions, rechecks, etc.. Oh my god. Along with getting another year older, I also need further tests and prescriptions.

The poor nurse came to see me after the doc and she was trying to organize the orders and scripts so it makes sense to me. I told her I would do it when I got home but it's still sitting in a pile on my desk. I went to the receptionist and tried to make appointments asking her if I can do some of the procedures and tests on the same day, nope, insurance wouldn't allow it and besides, they only do certain tests on certain days of the week.

I do know what you're saying about the insurance. I hope you can deal with all of that, get it out of the way and focus on getting well. If you have somebody close to you, ask for help with that end of it and you focus on getting well.

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with QW's cancer.

Negged for being an asshole!

Last edited:

Yanno...........I hope that you beat it, and live a long happy life from this day forward.

I also hope that you see the error of your ways in following the GOP and finally accept the fact that the ACA (i.e. Obamacare) is what is helping to keep you alive without putting you into bankruptcy.

Sorry, but you can't fight cancer and be living on the streets. Thanks to the ACA, you won't have to.

And yeah...............I'm interested in seeing how you're doing, but I'd also like you to post how the ACA (i.e. Obamacare) has impacted your life.

I'm guessing it's going to be for the better.

At any rate, I hope you beat it and get better soon (even if the ACA helps).

Your diet is very important, Quantum. I also read of a survivor of cancer who did it through dietary change. They switched to raw food diet ( no cooked food ) raw veggies, fruit, foods loaded with anti oxidants. juicing is great - there are companies out there who sell organic powdered juicing supplement - One is called the Garden Trio - Beet Juice, Carrot Juice & Barley Grass powder. It's a powerful cocktail of vitamins. I would do the wheat grass ever day - or Barley Green grass. You can also grow your own wheat grass on your window sill and juice fresh every morning that way too.

Finally the most powerful anti oxidant out there that cancer research is raving about is called Protandim. ( don't know if I spelled this right ) You need to be on Protandim. Ask your doctor about it. Its a vitamin - not a drug.

I'll go get the link for Protandim. There are reports coming from cancer research institutes that Protandim has been credited for people recovering from terminal cancer. I was looking this up and looking at the youtube vid testimonies - people have been recovering after getting on this product. It is cutting edge research. I asked a nurse I know about it and she said it will cut your free radicals in your body to zero and put your body at optimal health.

Also I would use colonic cleanses because you need a healthy colon. One more thing about positive thinking. It includes your words. Starting today say I'm not having this Cancer and this cancer isn't having me! I don't recieve this report. I will live and not die. I am coming through this with no trace of it left on me. I reject this report. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying and this cancer is going! That is speaking life over yourself. Words are powerful. Very, very powerful. I speak LIFE OVER YOU TODAY. - Jeri

Sorry to hear of your illness. I am glad to see that you are not allowing the news to cramp your style.

There is a bright side. Once you kick cancer's ass, you will still have access to insurance for the many years that you have left. That would be due to the fact that you cannot be denied due to a preexisting condition.

Keep your chin up buddy

that is half the battle

you are in our prayers

This makes me think of something I remember as a kid growing up with six siblings. It was a fucking zoo. But the one constant for me was being told what my grandparent said to my parent in her youth.

And she passed it along to us. "Never, ever lose your sense of humor or you're sunk. Sunk."

I'd been on another message board for 15 years - a nerdy kind of groupie music forum. In that span of time we shared marriages, divorces, births, deaths, grandkids, and yes - a suicide. That one fucked our heads up.

But we were a family of sorts. Bound by music. And through those years, the one piece of music that was repeatedly offered as form a solace I now offer to this thread...

High vibration go on
Past a mortal as me
Where can I be​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHLPOUCaMtY

My greatest Mentor is still alive. He's 93 yrs old and has a marvelous outlook on life. I asked him what is your secret to longevity? He is in fabulous health and has now cut back his walking but used to walk 3 miles a day every day! ( vision and hearing have diminished a bit but otherwise perfect health - not even a headache! ) He still gets more done than me. He's publishing his 5th book - mailed it to me yesterday with no warning - show off - and informed me he is now working on another one. This man knows how to laugh! How to get his point across with great humor and never permits himself to believe there is no hope in a situation. He is highly creative. Actively involved in discussions of politics - whatever he thinks about a matter he'll freely speak his mind. He told me he never stays in unforgiveness. He deals with his enemies quickly and then dismisses them from even his thought life. He is very careful to think very positively and enjoys life more than people a quarter of his age. He also travels, goes to parties, out to dinner. Energy galore. He eats when he is hungry but only eats half. If he isn't hungry? He doesn't eat. Same for sleep. He's been doing that for as long as I've known him and it is definitely working for him. He also told me recently he fully expects to live well past 100 yrs old. I have no doubt he'll do it. Why? Because he has made up his mind about it. That is how he rolls! :eusa_angel: - Jeri

I will trade my fake cancer for your real ignorance and still come out ahead. If you have a fucking problem with my politics, take them up with me, if you want to call me a liar when I open up about being sick, prepare to feel the like the fucking scumbag you are.

Others are reacting as if you really do have cancer and I haven't read the whole thread so don't know for sure if you're lying or why you would lie about such a horrible thing but in case you really do have cancer --

I've had cancer twice. Once when I was in my 20s and again in my 30s. First time, I thought I was invincible and made no changes to to my lifestyle but the second time, I got the hint.

I don't know your age or the kind of cancer you have but my advice is to clean up your life. Quit smoking, quit eating meat, eat organic ... You know. All those things people turn their noses up at. And, Jeremiah ^^ has some good thoughts as well.

Your mental attitude is enormously important to fighting this. You're a very angry and bitter person and you blame everything around you for your own life. You might want to address that.

Forget blaming ObamaCare. Not sure why people still don't now they can't buy ObamaCare but trying to blame ACA is just silly.

BTW, I recently had major surgery and have not had to pay anything more because of ObamaCare.

Good luck and if your cancer really is "fake", that's on you. People here have reacted with good wishes and real human kindness. I hope you learn and can benefit from that.

High vibration go on
Past a mortal as me
Where can I be​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHLPOUCaMtY

I really agree with this. Humor really can keep us going when nothing else can. Dr Norman Cousins' book is timeless for that reason.

I too have a message board I've been with since the dinosaur days of the internet. We really are like a family and have met each other in real life. Had a great time, laughed until we could barely talk.

In a very real way, we are a support group to each other. Hopefully, Quantum Windbag has people like that around him/her.

Seriously Dot....this just isn't one of your classier moments dude...humor, sarcasm, joking about and/or attacking the health care system is par for the course in dealing with something this frightening. Be classy Dot :)

[ame=http://youtu.be/QB8wn4vm2lQ]Protandim Breakthrough Research for Cancer Treatment - YouTube[/ame]

I'm going to get the testimonials and put those up for you to listen to also. - Jeri

Here we go,Quantum. Listen to the testimonials but pay attention to grey haired guy midway through video. He is battling cancer for four years. He said he started taking Protandim just 2 weeks ago and already is feeling an amazing difference. That is quite impressive.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Ak3zJ3UZKzE]13 Powerful Protandim® Testimonials - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back