The Big Lie

I filtered out the petty personal insults, and this was all that was left. Do you any arguments? Evidence? Ideas? Anything intelligent to say? Anything worth responding to?

Change my quotes outside the quote box. Seriously
More nothing. Is trolling all you do?

Yes, you are not to be addressed without your permission. Noted.

And you don't like the rules, talk to the PTBs, but you are not allowed to edit my quotes in the quote box
Ok.

So, still nuthin'?

I know you don't like me - I'm quite content with that. But I am interested in debating the topic. Even with idiots like you. That is, if and when you post something like a debate. But all you ever do is call me names and shit. It's flattering that you're so fixated on me - but don't you have any ideas you'd like to express?

It depends what you mean not like you. I'm not a fan, I agree with that. If you think I have any negative view of you personally that's your projection.

I don't like what you do. Using libertarian principles to justify Democrat party fascism and totalitarian government and alibiing their racism is pretty pathetic.

As for your changing my quote, yes I have an issue with that. When you misrepresent my views in your posts it's clear that's your opinion, so Democrats love you and everyone else disagrees like everything else you say.

When you change my quote, you are saying that "I" said that and not you. Which is truly a lie. Just don't do that

It may be the case that Trump has read the Constitution. But to go by his public positions, it remains a question whether he understands it. From early in his campaign, critics have been consistently astonished by his seeming indifference to the Constitution, as he has launched attacks on the press, on mosques, and on other institutions explicitly protected by the Bill of Rights. Or consider Trump’s private meeting with Republican members of Congress, when the candidate expressed his admiration for Article 12 of the Constitution, apparently unaware that there are only seven Articles. “He was just listing out numbers,” said Congressman Blake Farenthold (R-Texas), a Trump supporter. “I think he was confusing Articles and Amendments.”

This isn’t just a technicality: The presidential oath of office demands that the president “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

How can he protect something that he doesn’t seem to grasp, and whose underlying philosophy he seems outright hostile to? In the interest of judging Trump’s competence to follow through on the oath of office if he does become president, here’s a short guide to the Constitution and where Trump collides with it.

1st, 8th and 14th amendments

I don't like what you do Using libertarian to justify Democrat party fascism and totalitarian government and alibiing their racism is pretty pathetic

I'm not really using the term "libertarian" anymore. Not on this board. I still think the word has meaning - a radically different meaning than your conception - but words mean what people mean when they use them. And what you mean when you say "libertarian" has, apparently, nothing to do with what I mean when I use the term.

So, to avoid confusion, let me state clearly that whatever it is you mean by "libertarian" - I'm not it. Got it? I want exactly nothing to do with your Trumpster statist idiocy.

Last edited:
I don't like what you do Using libertarian to justify Democrat party fascism and totalitarian government and alibiing their racism is pretty pathetic

I'm not really using the term "libertarian" any more. Not on this board. I still think the word has meaning - a radically different meaning than your conception - but words mean what people mean when they use them. And what you mean when you say "libertarian" has, apparently, utterly nothing to do with what I mean when I use the term.

So, to avoid confusion, let me state clearly that whatever it is you mean by "libertarian" - I'm not it. Clear? I want exactly nothing to do with your Trumpster statist idiocy.

What a bunch of useless hot air. And again you disagree with EVERY libertarian on the board and are saying they aren't libertarians and leftists love you. You slap each other on the butt, high five each other and grove all the time. Even Faun, who is one of the most hate filled leftists on the board. He walks up and is like you're great. Mac. The list goes on. They love the Democrat party, they love you.

So, what do I believe that you think isn't small government libertarian? Be specific.

What do I believe that you think isn't small government libertarian? Be specific

I'll be very specific: I think you're an extremely stupid, petty and hypocritical person. I have no interest in your hateful, paranoid delusions, or your bumbling attempts at reasoning.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.
It's hilarious how badly you children want that phrase to mean something else.

Sorry, kid. You're stuck with it. Everyone knows what The Big Lie is.

You can't have a free and fair election with the means of information corrupted and brown shirt mobs operating in the streets.

That's true, but it's not the left wing media sources that are corrupted. They're all publically owned corporations who have to answer to their boards and their shareholders. They didn't pay out multi-million dollar settlements for sexual harassment claims to dozens of women.

FOX has had to pay out multiple settlements for defamation, lying about Seth Rich, and others. All while Rupert Murdoch pockets multi-million dollar tax cuts from successive Republican Presidents.

The "Caravans funded by George Soros" story lead directly to the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting to stop Jews from helping these illegals come to the USA. Now Republican voters are being lead to believe that the election was stolen and Donald Trump is the legal and rightful President of the United States. These are dangerous lies.

And the "brown shirt mobs" you speak of were actually the uniformed police officers in their blue uniforms, who attacked peaceful protestors relentlessly. American police forces have a long sad history of attacking black people marching for their rights. And of allowing those who oppose rights for minorities to attack these protests without consequences.

Remember the Edmund Pettis Bridge? The Freedom Riders? All were violently attacked by American police fighting on the side of the elites to keep black and brown people from have an equal voice, and equal education, an equal opportunity. The American economy has always depended on sources of cheap labor, starting with slaves, then "guest workers" and finally illegal immigrants.

The right wing media is all billionaire owned and controlled. Their boards are composed of family members, employees and other loyalists who rubber stamp anything the billionaire boss wants or does. Pay out millions in sexual harassment claims and libel suits would NEVER be tollerated in a publically owned network, and ALL of the MSM media news outlets are publically owned with the exception of the Washington Post, which Jeff Bezos owns, but which he truly does seem to be taking a hands off approach with.

WAPO clearly states that ownership, and the potential for conflict of interest, in any article regarding Bezos, Amazon or Big Tech. Not once ever has FOX, or any Sinclair owned station disclosed their bias.

What do I believe that you think isn't small government libertarian? Be specific

I'll be very specific: I think you're an extremely stupid, petty and hypocritical person. I have no interest in your hateful, paranoid delusions, or your bumbling attempts at reasoning.

You failed to grasp the question and I'm stupid. I'll explain it to you slower, moron.

You said I'm not libertarian.

I asked for examples ...

It is not the free market. It is liberals abusing their positions and putting politics ahead of their professional responsibilities.

In what way is that not a free market?

THus, no real market for liberal talk radio.

Again, how is it not free?

The free market would make the decisions based on what would generate profits.
Not necessarily. Free market participants can make decisions based on whatever they like. (that's the "free" part)

True.

IF the entity is a privately owned business and the business OWNER is the one making the call.

Beyond that, you got stockholders? Or even partners? Your ethical if not professional responsibility is to generate profits for them, not to play your partisan political games.
The stockholders and partners are the owners. And they're free to hire leaders that work toward other goals, if that's what they want.

Correct. IF that is what they want and that is what those people tell the shareholders that is what they are doing.
Or, even if the shareholders just don't give a shit. Point is, it's their money. If they want to invest in a company that promotes its political values, that's their right.

Mostly, I see people talking shit, and running companies into the ground, or at least, leaving huge sums on the table, that they could have had, while pursuing personal, partisan goals.
Again, businesses can have other goals besides profit. Are you saying that shouldn't be allowed?

i clearly said, "correct" in response to your last post. If they people doing that are clear with the shareholders, then yes, it is fine with me.

BUT, that is not what I am mostly seeing.
Why? Why do you think they have to be "clear with their shareholders"? As long as they're not outright lying, or committing fraud, why does it matter?

Because if the shareholders think that they are doing their normal job, ie trying to generate profits and/or dividends, and they are doing something else, without clearly letting the shareholders know,

they are indeed defrauding the shareholders, costing them money while advancing their political agenda.
I don't see how. Unless they lie outright - ie they do something different than what they say.

Let me ask you this: do you think people, or businesses, should be allowed to promote political causes they believe in? Should people, or businesses, be allowed to shun people, or businesses, that they disagree with?

You hire someone to do a job, like be an ceo, or a reporter, you are expecting them to do those jobs to the best of their abilities, to make you money.

IF, they instead operate in favor of a different goal, say to advance their political agenda, without telling you, that is, AT BEST, a lie of omission, because you would have been assuming they were going to do the job they were hired to do.

What part of this are you having a problem with?

The part where you want to use the government to bully businesses who won't accommodate Trumpster trolling.

My point in discussing this, was to point out the reason, imo, for the failure of liberal talk radio.

I have voiced no desire, nor do I have any desire for any government action in regard to this topic.

And to be clear, I have never had any hostility to liberal talk radio. I just don't see a need for it. IF some liberal radio star was able to build a fan base and be a success, I would be fine with that.

I might attack teh stupid she he says, but I would not desire government action to stop him.

You might want to be less of a knee jerk lefty.

This is not conspiracy. Would one of the mods want to explain why it is? I do not think that is too much to ask. Please list your reasons.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

You can't have a free and fair election with the means of information corrupted and brown shirt mobs operating in the streets.

The lies were allowed during the election season. It was only after Trumpybears failed "Hail Mary" Coup that drastic action was taken against him.

Still trying to conflate the Race Rioters with Hitler's well regulated Militia.

Your non sequitur response is noted.

My point stands.

The mean by which the rabid right gets it's information has not been interrupted. Your Nazi conflation is lame.

The "rabid right" might have learned to ignore the propaganda spouted by people like you in the msm, but the tens of millions of more moderate voters, still think of you types as "people" and thus deserving of some level of credibility.

THis opened them up to your lies and misinformation and as your side's control is such that the vast majority of what they hear is teh same lies constantly bellowed,

they are not an informed electorate, but a MISINFORMED electorate.

And the election is thus not legitimate.

Especially when you add in the brownshirt mobs of your people killing and intimidating in the streets, literally and figuratively.

They "Might" have, but they didn't. They just turn to Faux News, and when they didn't like the truth about the election victory for Biden, they moved on to OAN and NewMaxine.

Speaking of misinformed, the pizza guy is here with your order!

That "might" was me agreeing with your previous point. One of them. Sort of.

You are so full of partisan hate that you can't accept me granting you a debating point.

If fully rejecting the Neo-GOP's faithlessness in our elections and constitutional government is partisan hate, then count me in.

I was pointing out how you are so full of partisan hate, that you attacked me when I agreed with you.

You respond by ignoring what I said, again, and attacked me again.

Are you trying to demonstrate my point? Because if so, you are doing a masterful job.

STOP BEING A HATER. STOP AND LISTEN, SOME AT LEAST.

Maybe we should bring back the fairness doctrine.
We should not do what Democrats did after 2016, and spend four years chasing conspiracy theories.
You mean like Benghazi and Hillary's emails?

Those actually happened, so no, not like that.

Conspiracies are what Democrats do every time you lie about what Trump said. Misquotes = lies
I just gave an example of a right wing lie. Some small right wing radio host somewhere in America suggested that ANTIFA was behind the riot. Soon all the nuts who believe the election was stolen, without any proof, also believe that ANTIFA was behind the Capitol riot. Fox News even reported it. And where did this lie come from? Some small time radio host somewhere in rural white conservative America.

And the next day all the Republicans on USMB were spreading that lie. And they don't know it's a lie. They truly believe what they were told.

I haven't heard anyone on Fox or on anything that I listen to or watch say that. There was at least one antifa person arrested, that's a fact. But that antifa is behind it is just some lame story of a nobody you read about on Crooks and Liars

Try this: lots of people you'll recognize - Sean Hannity, Rudy Guliani, lots of people on FOX and the right wing billionaire media.

Just to clarify, so you think the government should force left wing media to give equal time to Republicans? That's what you're saying?

The Fairness Doctrine never did that either. Broadcast networks had to give time for opposing opinions but not equal time. Possible when there were three networks, not today.

Fair enough, Republicans don't need equal time on left wing networks, just the ability to respond would do it.

So that's what you want, Sealy?
Yes. I would love Republicans to come on MSNBC at the end of a show and explain why Rachel Maddow is full of shit and I wish Randi Rhodes was allowed to go on for 4 hours right after Rush. She was just as popular as he was on the radio. In head to head markets, she beat Rush. But putting that liberal bullshit was not what the 6 corporations wanted. Instead they put a guy just like rush on after rush. Then another guy just like rush on after him. Brainwashing.

Yes, I would love one radio station that has Rush and Randi on it. Give her the shittiest hours of the day I'm sure but still I'm sure out of 24 hours she could get better ratings than whatever they have on at that shitty hour. But they'd rather not have her on and you know it.

There is no need for liberal talk radio. I find it hard to believe that her ratings were ever good.
They were. I loved Air America. Sad that it went out of business. The point is, whatever channel Rush was on, they have 24 hours to fill. It's obvious that there is a slow 4 hours during the night or day where a liberal talk show would get better ratings than whatever they have on now. Us liberals have no show to listen to. Trust me, there is a market out there.

But like Air America, whatever channel Rush was on, is a conservative radio channel. No question about it. It's not fair and balanced. Same with every show on Fox. You could say the same thing about MSNBC. It's got a liberal slant.

I would love a new channel that has liberal and conservative shows throughout the day. Whoever is number 1 gets the 8pm time slot.

Talk Radio flourished because it was a counter point to the conventional wisdom pushed by the MSM.

Liberals already get their voices "heard" in MSM, and pop culture.

THey have no need for a counter point.
Fuck that. I should have some political talk to listen to just like you do. There is a market for it but you're ok with the corporations controlling/censoring it because you're ok with censoring talk you don't like. I get it.

You're being lied to just like everyone else.

I didn't cancel her. I would be fine with you having such a show to listen to. I just don't see how it could survive as normal talk radio.

Maybe as satellite radio.

My point is that I don't see why there would be such a market and the failure of lib talk radio seems to support my view on it.
All you have to know is you always lose the popular vote so as far as the number of Democrats compared to Republicans, we win every time. There are more of us than there are of you.

But not a lot of us listen to liberal AM talk radio. Not like cons listened to Rush. And if you liked Rush that station gave you another guy just like rush right after rush, and another guy just like him right after him. If they were smart business people they would put Randi on.

Several of you have even admitted you listened to Randi Rhodes. You liked her. Not for the same reasons I liked her, but you liked her. Same way I don't like Rush the same way you guys do but I listened and liked Rush. He was the best con talker you had.

The radio station would rather lose money and keep brainwashing republicans. It's worth the loss of money they could be making by putting Thom Hartmann or Randi Rhodes on. They don't want fair and balanced. And yet you continue to believe the media is liberal.

Yea, only enough to piss you off. They pretend to be liberal to rile up the base. YOU

YOu seem to be actively ignoring my point about how the mainstream media gives you lefties all the media you need, while for the right leaning consumers, it is does not.
:lol: Look who is crying over capitalism and the free market. (It's also an empty whine.) You have plenty of media catering just to you and only you. You have ALL the radio stations, you have at least three TV broadcast channels and the internet is open to all.

It is not the free market. It is liberals abusing their positions and putting politics ahead of their professional responsibilities.

AND regardless, my point stands. It creates an environment that constantly and overwhelmingly allows people like you to wallow in easy self validation, with your preconceived notions and prejudices CONSTANTLY reinforced and magnified right back at you.

THus, no real market for liberal talk radio.

That is why liberal talk radio has not worked.

Like I said, perhaps as satellite radio.
I listened to liberal talk radio all the time. Don't see why liberals like me wouldn't listen when we are in our cars just like you nuts listen to that Rush station when you are in yours.

I gave you my opinion on that. I'm sorry you don't have good lib talk radio to listen too.

IF I drove more, and/or had satellite radio, I might have listened to some of your side's....produce too.

We should not do what Democrats did after 2016, and spend four years chasing conspiracy theories.
You mean like Benghazi and Hillary's emails?

Those actually happened, so no, not like that.

Conspiracies are what Democrats do every time you lie about what Trump said. Misquotes = lies
I just gave an example of a right wing lie. Some small right wing radio host somewhere in America suggested that ANTIFA was behind the riot. Soon all the nuts who believe the election was stolen, without any proof, also believe that ANTIFA was behind the Capitol riot. Fox News even reported it. And where did this lie come from? Some small time radio host somewhere in rural white conservative America.

And the next day all the Republicans on USMB were spreading that lie. And they don't know it's a lie. They truly believe what they were told.

I haven't heard anyone on Fox or on anything that I listen to or watch say that. There was at least one antifa person arrested, that's a fact. But that antifa is behind it is just some lame story of a nobody you read about on Crooks and Liars

Try this: lots of people you'll recognize - Sean Hannity, Rudy Guliani, lots of people on FOX and the right wing billionaire media.

Well George, our site Chinese disinformation representative, not once did anyone in that video say that antifa was behind the riots. Most of them didn't mention antifa. A couple mentioned antifa, but someone from antifa was actually arrested. Even those didn't say antifa was behind the riots.

The only things accurate about you are that you're Chinese and spread disinformation. You aren't good at it. Frankly you're just parroting the Democrats

You said I'm not libertarian.

That's not what I said, dipshit. Read it again. And again. Maybe it will sink. But probably not.

More word games.

So when authoritarian leftists are the one who agree with you and keep telling you that, how do you think you're serving the interest of small government? And you eat it up, totalitarians being like DUDE, dblack, you rock!

Do you think you're getting your true message out?

The lies were allowed during the election season. It was only after Trumpybears failed "Hail Mary" Coup that drastic action was taken against him.

Still trying to conflate the Race Rioters with Hitler's well regulated Militia.

Your non sequitur response is noted.

My point stands.

The mean by which the rabid right gets it's information has not been interrupted. Your Nazi conflation is lame.

The "rabid right" might have learned to ignore the propaganda spouted by people like you in the msm, but the tens of millions of more moderate voters, still think of you types as "people" and thus deserving of some level of credibility.

THis opened them up to your lies and misinformation and as your side's control is such that the vast majority of what they hear is teh same lies constantly bellowed,

they are not an informed electorate, but a MISINFORMED electorate.

And the election is thus not legitimate.

Especially when you add in the brownshirt mobs of your people killing and intimidating in the streets, literally and figuratively.

They "Might" have, but they didn't. They just turn to Faux News, and when they didn't like the truth about the election victory for Biden, they moved on to OAN and NewMaxine.

Speaking of misinformed, the pizza guy is here with your order!

That "might" was me agreeing with your previous point. One of them. Sort of.

You are so full of partisan hate that you can't accept me granting you a debating point.

If fully rejecting the Neo-GOP's faithlessness in our elections and constitutional government is partisan hate, then count me in.

I was pointing out how you are so full of partisan hate, that you attacked me when I agreed with you.

You respond by ignoring what I said, again, and attacked me again.

Are you trying to demonstrate my point? Because if so, you are doing a masterful job.

STOP BEING A HATER. STOP AND LISTEN, SOME AT LEAST.

Quite pretending that your so called agreement with me wasn't a backhanded insult.

This is not conspiracy. Would one of the mods want to explain why it is? I do not think that is too much to ask. Please list your reasons.
Waiting............................... If you are going to use the DOJ and the FBI saying there was no fraud think again. The DOJ let Comey and others that lied to Congress walk. The FBI shredded ballots in GA. There are credible witnesses to that. Neither of those agencies have the credibility to make that call.

The media, without question, has 0 credibility. Fact checkers the same, it has been proven they are bought and paid for. So what are your reasons?

Last edited:
Do you think you're getting your true message out?
I think I've been clear, yes. But I don't expect you to understand. That's ok.

No, I don't understand why totalitarian leftists love someone who thinks he's small government. And you don't get along with anyone who isn't a totalitarian leftist.

No, I don't understand it. And you can't explain it and won't address it.

FAUN loves you, there is no one more hate filled and for fascist government than him

Forum List

Back