The big scary mastermind of the Paris attacks...

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.
2E7DF8EE00000578-3319981-image-a-4_1447688477214.jpg

French police launch series of anti-terror raids

How to spot a terrorist mastermind? I guess they like fishing...

If you saw this guy I know all of you would instantly run for your lives or reach for your gun and fire until you were out of ammo. It's so obvious, he's an ISIS terrorist, or maybe a dope-smoking fisherman actually.

"The beast was long as the boat..."

:)

If that's their idea of a mastermind they musta run out of the good ones.

training, organizing, coordination, are being done through video games and private rooms for them to communicate.

They can do a practice run of their plan through the video game world.

They are also using the dark web.

Virtual war in the real world.

If your son or daughter had been mowed down you would want this piece of shit killed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned

Looks like a piece of trash.
He looks like a dopey Middle Eastern kid, hence the problem.

Looks like a piece of trash.
He looks like a dopey Middle Eastern kid, hence the problem.

A kid with a full beard?
Must be the hormones in the goat meat.....what is he,like twelve?

From the guy who says over and over that you can't read a book by its cover.

I'm sure Hitler was a cute kid at some point as well.

remember how they all crowed over Bin Laden. now they want to sit here and act like nothing is wrong, we are all safe and sound under that daddy Obama. And that everyone in the country is now just being paranoid. you see, with the Two faced hypocrite they can be just as dangerous as a terrorist.

you're a joke now go away

From the guy who says over and over that you can't read a book by its cover.

I'm sure Hitler was a cute kid at some point as well.
Hitleralsbaby-BM-Berlin-Braunau.jpg

Yep, so would you have known to kill him? Nope.

remember how they all crowed over Bin Laden. now they want to sit here and act like nothing is wrong, we are all safe and sound under that daddy Obama. And that everyone in the country is now just being paranoid. you see, with the Two faced hypocrite they can be just as dangerous as a terrorist.

We remember how you mourned OBL's "passing".

We remember how you mourned OBL's "passing".
I'd have put his head on a pike at the White House but that hardly matters now eh, he used to work for us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back