The Big Winner

Trump-Santos-2024.jpg
and it would still be a ticket of sounder mind and less lies even with the Santos handicapping. 😏

Biden won the Trump town hall from the other night. No question about it.

Trump didn't get one vote based on his performance of the other night. He reminded everyone why he lost by 9M votes. And, worst off, he wouldn't accept the truth that he lost--a truth that virtually every sane adult in the nation has accepted.

You get funnier by the minute, c*ntycorn.

Keep 'em coming.

Thanks for your insightful post.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The president and WH must, mostly have, only Trump followers. Otherwise, I have to think, Candy is delusional, and lies as much as our cabal media? :eusa_think:

This is the tweet after the townhall;

And here are the first twenty or thirty so replies. Why does it seem, for ever Biden supporter, there are eight or nine Trump ones?

Do only Trump supporters follow the president? Did all the lefties leave twitter? Shall we ask Toro or Synth?

View attachment 784690View attachment 784691
View attachment 784692View attachment 784693
View attachment 784694View attachment 784695
View attachment 784696View attachment 784697

Well, that's the first thirty-two comments after Joe's comment on the town hall. Only two supportive comments on Joe. One wanted to see Trump debate RFJjr., and the other twenty nine were all in support of Trump.

I think the Biden White house needs your support more than USMB needs your out of touch comments, and your clear gas-lighting candy. . .

View attachment 784698

:auiqs.jpg:

solid source.

Biden vs Trump? It is the case of the lesser evil, and Joe wins that hands down.

Trump has to overcome 9mm votes and did nothing to change any of those votes with his performance at the townhall.
The problem with that is old Joe sucks just as bad, plus he’s demented. So, how can anyone really chose the lesser of two evils?

Trump won the Town Hall in the eyes of the voters.
His audience were all Republicans. They wanted to laugh and be entertained and they were. Anyone with half a brain who watched at home did more than roll their eyes, they questioned how anyone could possibly vote for such an ignorant, lying lowlife like Trump.

Thankfully, 2020 proved more than half of America are not dotards like your boy Trump.

He's done politically.
I wish you were correct but your track is so poor, I suspect you aren’t.

If only dumb Joe and dumb Don were done politically. Of course you still adore the demented one, proving you’re a cultist.

Biden won the Trump town hall from the other night. No question about it.

Trump didn't get one vote based on his performance of the other night. He reminded everyone why he lost by 9M votes. And, worst off, he wouldn't accept the truth that he lost--a truth that virtually every sane adult in the nation has accepted.
Maybe we should let the polls decide in the next couple of weeks. Somehow, I think you're being a little biased.

I wish you were correct but your track is so poor, I suspect you aren’t.

If only dumb Joe and dumb Don were done politically. Of course you still adore the demented one, proving you’re a cultist.
That poster has never given any indication they "adore" any politician, you are retreating into a comfortable false equivalency, trying to compare them with an actual cult that does adore Donald Trump.

That poster has never given any indication they "adore" any politician, you are retreating into a comfortable false equivalency, trying to compare them with an actual cult that does adore Donald Trump.
lol.

If “adore” is too uncomfortable for you, how about “unconditionally support?”

His audience were all Republicans. They wanted to laugh and be entertained and they were. Anyone with half a brain who watched at home did more than roll their eyes, they questioned how anyone could possibly vote for such an ignorant, lying lowlife like Trump.

Thankfully, 2020 proved more than half of America are not dotards like your boy Trump.
We will be receiving ten thousand dollar checks soon then for the lower working classes.

Biden is better than Trump, only because a three legged dog is better than a two legged dog. Trump lost GOP voters because of the town hall fiasco.

Many audience members at CNN’s town hall with former President Donald Trump on Wednesday were “disgusted” and “bewildered” by the spectacle, but were told to be respectful and not to boo, according to a report.

“The floor manager came out ahead of time and said, Please do not boo, please be respectful. You were allowed to applaud,” claimed Republican political consultant Matthew Bartlett in an interview with Puck News senior political correspondent Tara Palmeri on Thursday.

“And I think that set the tone where people were going to try their best to keep this between the navigational beacons, and that if they felt compelled to applaud, they would, but they weren’t going to have an outburst or they weren’t going to boo an answer,” he said.

Forum List

Back