The biggest asshole in America

Katrina deaths were the result of the failure of the city of N.O. , the county, and state of La.
The federal government is not the first responder. The local government is and they failed miserably, but the media tacked it on Bush because they knew it would work.
Thankfully, New Jersey had adults in charge to make prompt and necessary decisions based on the safety of the people.

Wrong. They were the result of the failure of the Army Corps of Engineers. That's already decided by the courts.

And just to demonstrate that what you don't know would fill volumes, Louisiana has no "counties". Never did.
Don't come in here unarmed; there are Katrinites who know better. And we remember.

Doesn't matter if they have counties or not, the locals did not do their job and they got off scott free unaccountable for their lack of preparation. It's understandable though. They were democrats and minorities mostly, perfect for blaming someone else.

No, that's what you just did, and only those from the shallow end of the gene puddle who take every human story as an invitation to put points up on some scoreboard for their pathetic "red" or "blue" team can possibly see it that way. Unfortunately the Army Corps of Engineers doesn't have a D or an R after its name, so you flail around in desperation. The fact is Louisiana has been through more hurricanes than you have letters on your keyboard, and only Katrina broke the dyke -- which is where the vast majority of death and devastation came from. That's not the doing of Kathleen Blanco or George Bush; it's the Army Corps of Engineers. Too bad for your simplistic mind they're not wearing a political colour.

That you don't know about Louisiana parishes just underscores your ignorance. You obviously don't know jack squat about what locals did what -- beyond, I suspect, what Sylvester the Cat tells you on Fox Noise. And I vividly remember Shepard Smith standing on the Crescent City Connection bridge telling Sylvester he was full of shit.

I told you you're not going to get anywhere with the history revision thing when there are Katrinites in this thread who know better.
You don't want the other one to take you on. I'm the nice one. Count your lucky stars. :D

Last edited:
Here is what Rottloser defines as "doing nothing" for a Democrat

• In addition to a secret "finding" to authorize covert action, which has been reported before, Clinton signed three highly classified Memoranda of Notification expanding the available tools. In succession, the president authorized killing instead of capturing bin Laden, then added several of al Qaeda's senior lieutenants, and finally approved the shooting down of private civilian aircraft on which they flew.

OMG! You mean to tell me that Clinton actually signed a piece of paper? Holy hell, I had no idea that he took his dick out of Monica Lewinsky's mouth long enough to sign something. Well this changes everything! I mean, sure it doesn't mean a damn thing to authorize the killing of Bin Laden when you won't allow anyone to go after him, but signing a piece of paper sure looks good to dumbocrats desperate for something to make their case... :lol:

• The Clinton administration ordered the Navy to maintain two Los Angeles-class attack submarines on permanent station in the nearest available waters, enabling the U.S. military to place Tomahawk cruise missiles on any target in Afghanistan within about six hours of receiving the order.

Jesus, this one is more hysterical than the last one! So he moved ships around like he was playing Battleship! :cuckoo: The fact is, he never gave the order to fire except on a few occasions when he was able to ensure the camps were abandoned or empty.

• Three times after Aug. 20, 1998, when Clinton ordered the only missile strike of his presidency against bin Laden's organization, the CIA came close enough to pinpointing bin Laden that Clinton authorized final preparations to launch. In each case, doubts about the intelligence aborted the mission.

In other words, Clinton lacked the balls to fight our enemy and was much more worried about power, popularity, and whoring around than he was in national security.

• The CIA's directorate of operations recruited, trained, paid or equipped surrogate forces in Pakistan, Uzbekistan and among tribal militias inside Afghanistan, with the common purpose of capturing or killing bin Laden. The Pakistani channel, disclosed previously in The Washington Post, and its Uzbek counterpart, which has not been reported before, never bore fruit. Inside Afghanistan, tribal allies twice reported to their CIA handlers that they fought skirmishes with bin Laden's forces, but they inflicted no verified damage.

:rofl: Clinton illegally equipped and paid highly incompetent mercenary forces to fight for him when he could have sent the greatest fighting force in the history of the world? And you see this major illegal activity as a positive for Clinton?!? :rofl:

• Operatives of the CIA's Special Activities Division made at least one clandestine entry into Afghanistan in 1999. They prepared a desert airstrip to extract bin Laden, if captured, or to evacuate U.S. tribal allies, if cornered. The Special Collection Service, a joint project of the CIA and the National Security Agency, also slipped into Afghanistan to place listening devices within range of al Qaeda's tactical radios.

Bullshit. Clinton was offered Bin Laden by Sudan. They had him in their sights and were about to move in. Clinton turned them down because he feared a drawn out, unpopular war like GWB was forced to fight. Every sad, pathetic "act" he undertook was for the express purpose of being a dog & pony show to keep ignorants like you content. if he was the least bit serious about Bin Laden, he would have instructed the Sudanese to move in when they had him cornered. But you never were one to let the facts get in the way of your precious propaganda.

By the way, here's Clinton ON TAPE admitting all of this (gasp! now what are you going to do to continue the fallacy, propaganda boy?!?!)

http://archive.newsmax.com/audio/BILLVH.mp3
On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture; Lewinsky Played Role

And here is a list of what GWB did to fight Al Qaeda prior to 9/11

Can you say - double standard?

Um, can you say you just got fucking owned in front of the world? :lol:

Rot - you don't use the same definitions of words as the rest of us.

For instance "easily a week" means 5 1/2 days

and "nothing" doesn't actually mean "nothing"

I can't argue with a guy that doesn't understand what words mean.

Wow - nice back pedaling there...

Can you grow up and be a man for just once in your life? You got owned, the facts show you were wrong - just admit it. Be a man and admit you were wrong. Clinton is on tape admitting it and proving you wrong.

And you seem to be the only moron on the board who still insists on poking fingers in your own eyes while simultaneously pulling myths out of your own ass.

Let's go to a really simple site: Wiki...

Tropical Depression Twelve formed over the Bahamas at 5:00 p.m. EDT (2100 UTC) on August 23, 2005...

Monday, August 29, 2005 -- At 5:10 AM CDT (1010 UTC), Hurricane Katrina made its second landfall as a strong Category 3 hurricane near Buras-Triumph, Louisiana

Five days, twelve hours and ten minutes, from birth as a TD to landfall as a Cat3. And it was three days after that that NOAA could even begin to predict where it would land.

"A week easily", my ass. Duuuuuh...... and the thing is you've been corrected on this by several of us already and still go on.
Once again, pulling stupid ideas out of your ass isn't going to fly against those who already know better. I don't know why this doesn't sink in.

How are these "facts" working out for ya?

ROTFLMFAO.... are you completely incapable of doing math? You officially cite the facts at 6 days and then claim I'm so far off when I say a week.... :cuckoo:

Are you insane? Or just ignorant?

What you posted was this: "The [sic] track tropical storms for a week easily and warn everyone about them"

Definition of WEEK
1a : any of a series of 7-day cycles used in various calendars; especially : a 7-day cycle

51/2 days out is when Katrina first existed as anything -- not as something anybody could predict to go anywhere, but as anything identifiable at all from the air around it: a depression. "A week out" would be dawn on August 22, on which date Katrina DID NOT EXIST AND WOULD NOT EXIST FOR ANOTHER DAY AND A HALF. And after that it was unpredictable for several days; just as you cannot track a storm that does not exist, once it does exist you cannot warn anyone when you don't know who to warn because you don't know where it's going. Duh!:bang3:

Actual predictability for landfall in Louisiana began on Friday 8/26 (likely) and Saturday 8/27 (certain). That is not "a week easily" -- that's two days. We had the weekend. That's it.

Dumb shit.

Uh, yeah. QED.

OMG - your desperation is so pathetic. First it was 6 days, but because that is a whopping 24 hours from being a week, you're now grasping at straws and calling it 5 and 1/2 days.... :rofl:

5 and 1/2 days or 6 days is basically a week (ever hear of "rounding") to anyone not a dumbocrat asshole desperately clinging to anything for help in defending a position that is dead wrong. It's a "week" to anyone who is rational. It's a "week" to anyone who can act like an adult. So basically you're so incompetent, you can't evacuate you're home with a 144 hour advance notification... :rofl:

I could thoroughly and properly evacuate my home in 20 minutes. Sadly, pogo and OohPooPahDoo here can't do it in "5 and 1/2 days". :lol:

No wonder they are fuck'n dumbocrats. Without the governments help, they can't even leave their home in a week...

ROTFLMFAO.... are you completely incapable of doing math? You officially cite the facts at 6 days and then claim I'm so far off when I say a week.... :cuckoo:

Are you insane? Or just ignorant?

What you posted was this: "The [sic] track tropical storms for a week easily and warn everyone about them"

Definition of WEEK
1a : any of a series of 7-day cycles used in various calendars; especially : a 7-day cycle

51/2 days out is when Katrina first existed as anything -- not as something anybody could predict to go anywhere, but as anything identifiable at all from the air around it: a depression. "A week out" would be dawn on August 22, on which date Katrina DID NOT EXIST AND WOULD NOT EXIST FOR ANOTHER DAY AND A HALF. And after that it was unpredictable for several days; just as you cannot track a storm that does not exist, once it does exist you cannot warn anyone when you don't know who to warn because you don't know where it's going. Duh!:bang3:

Actual predictability for landfall in Louisiana began on Friday 8/26 (likely) and Saturday 8/27 (certain). That is not "a week easily" -- that's two days. We had the weekend. That's it.

Dumb shit.

Uh, yeah. QED.

OMG - your desperation is so pathetic. First it was 6 days, but because that is a whopping 24 hours from being a week, you're now grasping at straws and calling it 5 and 1/2 days.... :rofl:

5 and 1/2 days or 6 days is basically a week (ever hear of "rounding") to anyone not a dumbocrat asshole desperately clinging to anything for help in defending a position that is dead wrong. It's a "week" to anyone who is rational. It's a "week" to anyone who can act like an adult. So basically you're so incompetent, you can't evacuate you're home with a 144 hour advance notification... :rofl:

No, jagoff, and the whole world sees by now what an ignorant fucktard you truly are so I'm amazed you actually want to dig deeper.

You said "they can track storms (like Katrina) a week or more out, easily. We (the actual Katrinites, not some shit-for-brains making it up) proved you wrong; Katrina did not even exist a week out so it could not possibly be tracked, and when it did exist it twisted and turned for days so that nobody knew where it was going. That's the fact that that little brown puddle of diarrhea you have for a brain can't absorb.

So there is no "week". Again my notification (I speak for myself) was just under 40 hours. And obviously I did evacuate. Morons like you and the Will Ferrell guy don't have the slightest clue in fucking creation what it takes to evacuate, boarding up your home, getting your possessions and your car to high ground, rounding up your kids, your parents, your pets, your meds, your survival supplies and a place to go, plus the time it takes to sit in traffic with a million other people is part of that. Twenty minutes my ass. You'd be still whimpering today. But then cretins like you who have no life probably don't have to worry about having things like a family. Or possessions. Twenty minutes? You couldn't even make a list of what to do in twenty minutes.

Asshole.

Last edited:
No, jagoff, and the whole world sees by now what an ignorant fucktard you truly are so I'm amazed you actually want to dig deeper.

You said "they can track storms (like Katrina) a week or more out, easily. We (the actual Katrinites, not some shit-for-brains making it up) proved you wrong; Katrina did not even exist a week out so it could not possibly be tracked, and when it did exist it twisted and turned for days so that nobody knew where it was going. That's the fact that that little brown puddle of diarrhea you have for a brain can't absorb.

So there is no "week". Again my notification (I speak for myself) was just under 40 hours. And obviously I did evacuate. Morons like you and the Will Ferrell guy don't have the slightest clue in fucking creation what it takes to evacuate, boarding up your home, getting your possessions and your car to high ground, rounding up your kids, your parents, your pets, your meds, your survival supplies and a place to go, plus the time it takes to sit in traffic with a million other people is part of that. Twenty minutes my ass. You'd be still whimpering today. But then cretins like you who have no life probably don't have to worry about having things like a family. Or possessions. Twenty minutes? You couldn't even make a list of what to do in twenty minutes.

Asshole.

Correct me if I'm wrong but a lot of what you listed as 'last minute to-do's' should have been done already. Survival supplies are supposed to be pre-packed and ready to go. Your 'list' should have been written months or years prior and MEMORIZED. Your parents and children are supposed to KNOW what to do without needing 'rounding up'.

Don't you people have family meetings and DISCUSS this stuff?

Remember the 'Rule of 7 P's'...

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Asshole.

"Rounding up your kids":lol: What are they, cattle roaming the plains freely?!? You are seriously incapable of grabbing your children and placing them in a vehicle in under 5 minutes? LMAO! I place my children in the car every single day - and it's really not a challenging event.

The problem is, you're a typical greedy, possession-driven dumbocrat. Who the fuck "boards up their home" in a life or death situation? It's a fucking worthless piece of building materials that's insured. Same with your "possessions". But you'd rather put your children's life in danger because you want to "protect" you stuff.

By the way, self-sufficient conservatives - who don't rely on government like children (ie dumbocrats) have contingency plans. I know you're an ignorant child - but I'm going to tell you this one more time. I CAN BE OUT OF MY HOUSE IN 20 MINUTES WITH EVERYTHING I NEED.

P.S. The fact that you mention "traffic" as a reason you can't leave your house in 20 minutes shows what a desperate fucking child you are. If you're sitting in traffic, you have left your house stupid.

Last edited:
This guy is a disgrace to all of America... He cannot disappear from public life fast enough.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said Hurricane Katrina was "nothing in comparison to what happened to the people in New York and New Jersey" from Hurricane Sandy. Katrina killed 1,833 people compared to 120 deaths from Sandy.

NOLA.com: Baton Rouge : Reid says Hurricane Katrina was 'nothing in comparison' to Sandy

Katrina killed that many people because Bush let American Citizens sit in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks.

The storm wasn't as powerful. And the 120 deaths is a testament to good governance. FEMA, Cuomo, Christie and Obama deserve a great deal of credit.

People sat in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks because the fucking corrupt politicians in LA built fountains instead of maintaining the levees.

Asshole.

Correct me if I'm wrong but a lot of what you listed as 'last minute to-do's' should have been done already. Survival supplies are supposed to be pre-packed and ready to go. Your 'list' should have been written months or years prior and MEMORIZED. Your parents and children are supposed to KNOW what to do without needing 'rounding up'.

Don't you people have family meetings and DISCUSS this stuff?

Remember the 'Rule of 7 P's'...

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Of course they are. Living in the Gulf Coast means hurricanes are a season just like winter is (that is, if New Orleans had a winter). Several times a year some tropical storm points toward us and we already know what to do. That's not the point here; it takes time to accomplish the things like boarding up windows, getting things up off the floor, rounding up pets (and carriers for them), rounding up one's kids (who might be across town when the word comes), getting any car you're not taking to a place where it will less likely be flooded (mine went up on a curb in a parking lot but still ended up submerged to the dashboard), rounding up your survival supplies including medications (which may have to be replenished to carry you through), your documents including insurance, finding a place to go and then sitting in traffic with a million other people all leaving at the same time.

Dipshit-Dog here thinks he can do all that in "20 minutes".

Obviously he has no kids, no pets, no parents, no house to board up, no possessions, no medications (surprisingly), no second car, and no friends. Actually when you read that list it's not so surprising, but real people have lives.

Then again, Dipshit-Dog tried to tell us the authorities were warning people about levees busting -- before there was even a storm. Dipshit-Dog has no sense of time:

God almighty, you come across as such ignorant assholes when you try to pretend that Katrina was a complete surprise. In fact, there was genuine concern about the levees holding up against the storm at least a week in advance. They knew the entire thing before any of it happened.

Duh, right? A week out, Katrina did not exist. Not a hurricane, not a tropical storm, not even a tropical depression, which is the first step. Yet we were being "warned" about levees holding against a storm that nobody knew was going to exist.

Quoting Dipshit again:
Man alive, is there any subject in which you know what you're talking about? They were warning people a week out (as they always do). It's astounding how stupid you are....

This is what we're dealing with here; Dipshit-Dog is so bent on sniffing around for anyone with a D after their name to pin blame on that he's willing to deny the timelines of history to do it, even trying to contradict the word of those of us who actually went through it. That's the partisan-poisoned swill he swims in.

There's just no antidote for abject stupidity.

Last edited:
Um, can you say you just got fucking owned in front of the world? :lol:

Rot - you don't use the same definitions of words as the rest of us.

For instance "easily a week" means 5 1/2 days

and "nothing" doesn't actually mean "nothing"

I can't argue with a guy that doesn't understand what words mean.

Wow - nice back pedaling there...

Can you grow up and be a man for just once in your life? You got owned, the facts show you were wrong - just admit it. Be a man and admit you were wrong. Clinton is on tape admitting it and proving you wrong.

You weren't even alive when Clinton was in office.

Katrina killed that many people because Bush let American Citizens sit in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks.

The storm wasn't as powerful. And the 120 deaths is a testament to good governance. FEMA, Cuomo, Christie and Obama deserve a great deal of credit.

Those people were told for days to get the hell out of there. I don't feel sorry for the ones that stayed behind anyway thinking they could ride it through. None of that is Bush's fault......
Again.

They were left to rot. The initial storm didn't kill all that many people.

Simple as that.

And almost 2000 of them died.

They were told to leave. They decided to stick around for the looting. I say tough shit if they're dead as a matter of fact I'm glad they decided to stick around.
Natural selection is a wonderful thing.
I just wish the 250000 that came to Hou. would have stayed as well. A lot of innocent lives would have been saved.

I could thoroughly and properly evacuate my home in 20 minutes.
What would you bring?

He would bring nothing. He would walk out with no plan, get marooned and then go hat in hand to the gummint he just got done railing about, for the handout he just got done railing about, because he just weren't bright enough to plan the fuck ahead.

But he'd still be able to get into his time machine fantasy comic book where NOAA puts warnings out about storms that haven't generated yet, and just send himself back to the past, wanking on his sofa as before, over and over, world without end, Amen.

Strangely, for all of Dipshit-Dog's digging for "Dummocrat" bones, first he says the Dummocrat local gummint fucked up, then he says they were warning us for over a week, before a storm existed... which is two opposing claims. Ruh-roh.

Then he came up with this:
Well that explains why so many died in the ultra liberal city of New Orleans....

N'awlins is "ultra liberal" now. Obviously he's never been near enough to smell the place.

I see where Dipshit-Dog just imploded in the last post and conceded how clueless he is about such things, yet is arrogant enough to second guess those of us with the actual experience, from the comfort of his wankalounger. The fucking pussy.

Last edited:
Those people were told for days to get the hell out of there. I don't feel sorry for the ones that stayed behind anyway thinking they could ride it through. None of that is Bush's fault......
Again.

Simple as that.

They were told to leave. They decided to stick around for the looting. I say tough shit if they're dead as a matter of fact I'm glad they decided to stick around.
I just wish the 250000 that came to Hou. would have stayed as well. A lot of innocent lives would have been saved.
;
;

Once again, nobody brought up "Bush" except his apologists here. Dipshit-Dog did the same thing:
There is plenty of legitimate stuff you can bash George Bush and the GOP for - you don't need to make shit up.

-- you'll notice nobody had mentioned George Bush. That demonstrates what his agenda is.

I have to say though, anybody that evacuates to Houston deserves what they get. That's Darwinian selection right there. :lol:
That's why they're there, and I'm in North Carolina.

Fun factoid: the hurricane that hit Galveston in 1900 killed between 6000 and 12,000 people. The good news: the place was run by "Dummocrats"!
There you go Rott-boy - chew your bone. :fu:

Last edited:
I could thoroughly and properly evacuate my home in 20 minutes.
What would you bring?

He would bring nothing. He would walk out with no plan, get marooned and then go hat in hand to the gummint he just got done railing about, for the handout he just got done railing about, because he just weren't bright enough to plan the fuck ahead.

I definitely wouldn't want to be his neighbor. Sounds like the sort of short-sighed idiot who would leave his lawn chairs out for the storm so the wind could blow them through my windows and the rain could flood my house.

Its beyond me why someone would rush to get into a 4-12 hour traffic jam when he might be leaving something important behind.

What would you bring?

I definitely wouldn't want to be his neighbor. Sounds like the sort of short-sighed idiot who would leave his lawn chairs out for the storm so the wind could blow them through my windows and the rain could flood my house.

Its beyond me why someone would rush to get into a 4-12 hour traffic jam when he might be leaving something important behind.

That's because among the list of possessions he doesn't have that we do is "thought".

Again.

Simple as that.

Ummmm.... how would that have "saved innocent lives"??

Just so you know, those of you who believe everything you see on TV news (where sensationalism never drives the agenda):
people trapped in on their roof surrounded by flood waters are in no position to go downtown looting. Your scenario tried to mix two different elements together and blew up.

:blowup:

Again.

Simple as that.

Just so you know, those of you who believe everything you see on TV news (where sensationalism never drives the agenda):
people trapped in on their roof surrounded by flood waters are in no position to go downtown looting. Your scenario tried to mix two different elements together and blew up.

Well since I live here....
The crimes committed by Katrina evacuees are well documented. Including murders.
Our crime rate went through the roof.
Then you had all the scammers. In one case the people of Hou. GAVE a home to a family that had indicated they wanted to stay in Hou. They turned around and sold it and promptly pissed away the money. This just one of many scams perpetrated by N.O. evacuees.
And the looters had no idea the levees were going to fail when they stayed behind. They thought it was going to be easy pickens.....whoops!
I've lived through a shitload of Hurricanes so I know the drill.....so did the shitheads who stuck around. Only their drill was a little different...wait for everyone to leave and the cops were busy elsewhere. And start looting. What a shame the rising waters put the kibosh on that plan.
And while obviously all the people from N.O. dont fit this description.....a shitload do unfortunately.
So my scenario isn't a scenario at all....it's the facts. Dumbfuck.........

Last edited:

Well since I live here....
The crimes committed by Katrina evacuees are well documented. Including murders.
Our crime rate went through the roof.
Then you had all the scammers. In one case the people of Hou. GAVE a home to a family that had indicated they wanted to stay in Hou. They turned around and sold it and promptly pissed away the money. This just one of many scams perpetrated by N.O. evacuees.
And the looters had no idea the levees were going to fail when they stayed behind. They thought it was going to be easy pickens.....whoops!
I've lived through a shitload of Hurricanes so I know the drill.....so did the shitheads who stuck around. Only their drill was a little different...wait for everyone to leave and the cops were busy elsewhere. And start looting. What a shame the rising waters put the kibosh on that plan.
And while obviously all the people from N.O. dont fit this description.....a shitload do unfortunately.
So my scenario isn't a scenario at all....it's the facts. Dumbfuck.........

Again, you cannot be downtown looting if you're stuck on your roof surrounded by water. Those are two different groups you tried to mix like oil and water. They're not the same people just because they're both black. Dipwad.......

For those two dozen cretins who supplied the media with fresh visual meat, those TVs they were walking out with had already been submerged anyway, but that's not nearly as stupid as watching Fox Noise reports and concluding that represents the population. Those are the element we keep away during times of non-lawlessness (duh). The NOPD was virtually wiped out. Communications down, cars submerged (and flooded streets anyway) and horses all drowned. In a town with class lines and poverty strikingly more dramatic than the rest of the country, who exactly is left to keep the peace?

Can't speak for what those who came to your city did but then how smart could they be -- they went to Houston.
You haven't answered how their staying back in LA would have "saved innocent lives".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back