The biggest asshole in America

Even though this post of yours clearly states "alleged recipient" not once but twice, you've already acted as judge and jury, locked him up and thrown away the key.

Makes it hard to take you seriously.

Which is EXACTLY what you Proggies did when Reid made the unsupported claim that Romney hadn't paid taxes in 10 years.

That you are incapable of seeing the blatant hypocrisy in that, or the humor of it, only illustrates how far down your throat the Democrat donkey cock lives...

:link:?
By floating this undocumented allegation ....haven't you just done the same thing?

Busted.
wT9In_uUwb571xJ3BUoNqL8WJqL0C01wSnFl5piIz1sxzQ9nIPdvk6N0KwC9-lmIb19hhrcjOgI8Jr0QiXYSFlfC9Ua3Ov_KzejE4MxUKTXvWE_H_QbwOSDPZW_mCDS9f84g2FdxGz5X14RU679M9ZeYnKVn5nk1G5kL8g

"Proggies"?
"Donkey cock"?

Proggies = Progressives

Donkey cock = Progressive dining preference

Link = Search the forum yourself, you guys were all over it supporting Reid's unsubstantiated LIE.

But then again, you're the only people I've ever met that consider dishonesty a positive character trait.

Katrina killed that many people because Bush let American Citizens sit in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks.

The storm wasn't as powerful. And the 120 deaths is a testament to good governance. FEMA, Cuomo, Christie and Obama deserve a great deal of credit.

your first sentence is nothing short of false...your second is at best hyperbolic partisan rhetoric
No..my first sentence isn't false.

It was so bad..that doctors euthanized their patients at one hospital.

By the way, 9/11 happened under Bush's watch, after he decided to ignore "mosquitoes" and piss off the Chinese and Russians.

Could you possibly lie any more than you already do?? Docs euthanizing their patients......you ARE crazy. :cuckoo:

Do you have anything that's not from a Crazy Mormon who pisses into a jar.

(I mean Beck, not Reid... hard to keep the crazy Mormons straight without a scorecard.)

If Reid took a bribe, he should resign. Period.

If Reid took a bribe, he should go to prison. Period. But you can't bring yourself to call for justice against a fellow marxist, uh?

Absent due process, of course, according to the partisan right.

Which part of IF don't you understand? The I or the F?

Again, the goose-stepping SIEG HAIL dumbocrats just can't bring themselves to acknowledge their "dear leader" may have done something wrong.

Anyone in government who advocates redistribution of wealth is above reproach in their twisted ideology.

Dirty Harry is the poster boy for corruption. There is a large segment of the American population who are deliberately supporting corruption. Our nation is sick.

Even worse, he's parroting "The Blaze" as judge and jury (yet again; I think it's the only site he goes to besides this one). The site of a self-confessed rodeo clown so clownish that even Fox Noise fired him, a guy who candidly says "if you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot!". Hard to believe.

Reading anything by The Blaze requires an enormous amount of fact-checking. I don't waste my time.

Exactly -- he makes us do it. That's why intellectual laziness pisses me off. Legitimate discussants take responsibility for their own positions. Parrots --not so much.

:rofl:

Oh the irony of this post... How dumb do you have to be to state "intellectual laziness pisses me off" right after crying like a little bitch that "he makes us do it" (ie dummy here is crying that he's not allowed to be "intellectually lazy" and make someone else do research for him).

:rofl: God damn are the idiot liberal dumbocrats hilarious. They are so fuck'n stupid, they don't even realize they contradict their own statements and defeat their own arguments.

Even though this post of yours clearly states "alleged recipient" not once but twice, you've already acted as judge and jury, locked him up and thrown away the key.

Makes it hard to take you seriously.

Even worse, he's parroting "The Blaze" as judge and jury (yet again; I think it's the only site he goes to besides this one). The site of a self-confessed rodeo clown so clownish that even Fox Noise fired him, a guy who candidly says "if you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot!". Hard to believe.

Reading anything by The Blaze requires an enormous amount of fact-checking. I don't waste my time.

In other words, you hate truthful reporting and would prefer to stick with the propaganda of MSNBC because the lies align with your ideology and make you feel good.

By the way, how ironic that you point out in your previous post that The Blaze took great pains to mention "allegedly" in the article and then you claim they are not honest. Apparently you like to point out their accuracy only when it suits your agenda.

By the way, 9/11 happened under Bush's watch, after he decided to ignore "mosquitoes" and piss off the Chinese and Russians.

LMAO! Actually, it was Bill Clinton who ignored the problem for eight years while gutting defense to the tune of half a trillion dollars.

GWB took the reigns operating under Bill Clinton's final budget and you expect him to solve the Al Qaeda problem in 8 months and without his own defense budget to address the issue?

You take PARTISAN HACK to unprecedented levels...

LMAO! Actually, it was Bill Clinton who ignored the problem for eight years while gutting defense to the tune of half a trillion dollars.

GWB took the reigns operating under Bill Clinton's final budget and you expect him to solve the Al Qaeda problem in 8 months and without his own defense budget to address the issue?

George W Bush did absolutely nothing to stop 9/11. In 8 months he did absolutely nothing. He did not meet with his military or civilian advisors about the issue, he did absolutely nothing to beef up security or intelligence, and he did zero to pursue Al Qaeda operatives in any part of the world. Zero. Zilch. Notta. Nothing. At that rate, how long would it have taken him to do something if 3000 Americans hadn't died tragically to wake him up?

This guy is a disgrace to all of America... He cannot disappear from public life fast enough.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said Hurricane Katrina was "nothing in comparison to what happened to the people in New York and New Jersey" from Hurricane Sandy. Katrina killed 1,833 people compared to 120 deaths from Sandy.

New Orleans, LA Local News, Breaking News, Sports & Weather - NOLA.com

The majority of deaths in Katrina was caused by drowning The levies gave way. I sat through that hurricane, though 40 miles north, and four others since I moved to the south. Everyone was given plenty of time to get out! And the government would pay for it.
A great deal of those deaths were caused by stupidity. How can anyone just hunker down when they live below sea level and the biggest hurricane on record is headed your way? I have to say that Issac was worse down here because it stalled and rained like nothing I've ever seen.
Even way north, steams became rivers, rivers became lakes and even in the burbs homes became islands. But if you want to measure disasters by the number of deaths then you ought to consider the reason for the deaths.
Just the observation by a dude stuck in the Bayou State.

Do us all a favor down here and stay in the fucking country.

Which is EXACTLY what you Proggies did when Reid made the unsupported claim that Romney hadn't paid taxes in 10 years.

That you are incapable of seeing the blatant hypocrisy in that, or the humor of it, only illustrates how far down your throat the Democrat donkey cock lives...

By floating this undocumented allegation ....haven't you just done the same thing?

Busted.
wT9In_uUwb571xJ3BUoNqL8WJqL0C01wSnFl5piIz1sxzQ9nIPdvk6N0KwC9-lmIb19hhrcjOgI8Jr0QiXYSFlfC9Ua3Ov_KzejE4MxUKTXvWE_H_QbwOSDPZW_mCDS9f84g2FdxGz5X14RU679M9ZeYnKVn5nk1G5kL8g

"Proggies"?
"Donkey cock"?

Proggies = Progressives

Link = Search the forum yourself, you guys were all over it supporting Reid's unsubstantiated LIE.

But then again, you're the only people I've ever met that consider dishonesty a positive character trait.

:lame2:

And "you guys" were all about fucking sheep while Sarah Palin watches. "Search the forum yourself".

Wow, that's easy. Thanks for the tip. This takes a hell of a lot of work out of debate.

Why is it that all the retarded people have opinions on Katrina?

That's your opinion on Katrina... :rofl:

Oh the irony

By the way, the difference between you dumbocrats and us conservatives is that we leave our opinions at home and just discuss facts, while all you have are opinions from an absurd ideology.

Oh the irony

By the way, the difference between you dumbocrats and us conservatives is that we leave our opinions at home and just discuss facts, while all you have are opinions from an absurd ideology.

You don't understand the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Busted.

"Proggies"?
"Donkey cock"?

Proggies = Progressives

And "you guys" were all about fucking sheep while Sarah Palin watches. "Search the forum yourself".

Wow, that's easy. Thanks for the tip. This takes a hell of a lot of work out of debate.

Here bitch. This is just ONE thread where you fucks were creaming your panties over Reid's baseless accusation!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ays-romney-didn-t-pay-taxes-for-10-years.html

George W Bush did absolutely nothing to stop 9/11. In 8 months he did absolutely nothing. He did not meet with his military or civilian advisors about the issue, he did absolutely nothing to beef up security or intelligence, and he did zero to pursue Al Qaeda operatives in any part of the world. Zero. Zilch. Notta. Nothing. At that rate, how long would it have taken him to do something if 3000 Americans hadn't died tragically to wake him up?

Exactly like William Jefferson Clinton. Everything you said described Clinton's Administration perfectly (except of course that Bill did nothing for 8 years while absolutely gutting defense and GWB only had 8 months).

The entire planning (years in the making) occurred under Clinton who refused to address the issue and allowed Al Qadea to operate with impunity. Also, GWB's hands were completely tied by the decimated budget and thus defense that 'ole Slick Willy left him with. 'Ole Slick Willy was so busy getting blowjobs in the Oval Office, he didn't have time for a silly little thing like national security.

Proggies = Progressives

Here bitch. This is just ONE thread where you fucks were creaming your panties over Reid's baseless accusation!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ays-romney-didn-t-pay-taxes-for-10-years.html

That took a whole day. It's like pulling teeth.
Now we move on to the middle of the sentence -- who exactly are "you fucks"?
And "you guys"?
And "you Proggies"?
And whither "donkey cock"?

I guess I must be missing out on some talking-point committee that's supposed to approve these things. Nobody tells me nuttin'. I bet they forged my signature too.

Oh the irony

uhhhh.... dog, you're the same wag (hee hee) that was insisting in this very thread that warnings to evacuate for Katrina came "a week out" -- before Katrina even existed. You thought you buried that bone, huh?

Maybe we should define "facts"...?

Oh the irony

uhhhh.... dog, you're the same wag (hee hee) that was insisting in this very thread that warnings to evacuate for Katrina came "a week out" -- before Katrina even existed. You thought you buried that bone, huh?

Maybe we should define "facts"...?

Yeah - we don't have satellite's and other weather technology tracking tropical storms. Hurricanes literally pop up at the last millisecond, completely shocking everyone. A hurricane is a lot like the Delorian from Back To The Future when it travels through time. It just magically appears out of no where... :rofl:

Seriously, you're in desperate need of help. The track tropical storms for a week easily and warn everyone about them. You seem to be the only person on planet earth unaware of this technology...

Forum List

Back