The biggest asshole in America

That's your opinion on Katrina... :rofl:

Oh the irony

By the way, the difference between you dumbocrats and us conservatives is that we leave our opinions at home and just discuss facts, while all you have are opinions from an absurd ideology.

uhhhh.... dog, you're the same wag (hee hee) that was insisting in this very thread that warnings to evacuate for Katrina came "a week out" -- before Katrina even existed. You thought you buried that bone, huh?

Maybe we should define "facts"...?

Yeah - we don't have satellite's and other weather technology tracking tropical storms. Hurricanes literally pop up at the last millisecond, completely shocking everyone. A hurricane is a lot like the Delorian from Back To The Future when it travels through time. It just magically appears out of no where... :rofl:

Seriously, you're in desperate need of help. The track tropical storms for a week easily and warn everyone about them. You seem to be the only person on planet earth unaware of this technology...

And you seem to be the only moron on the board who still insists on poking fingers in your own eyes while simultaneously pulling myths out of your own ass.

Let's go to a really simple site: Wiki...

Tropical Depression Twelve formed over the Bahamas at 5:00 p.m. EDT (2100 UTC) on August 23, 2005...

Monday, August 29, 2005 -- At 5:10 AM CDT (1010 UTC), Hurricane Katrina made its second landfall as a strong Category 3 hurricane near Buras-Triumph, Louisiana

Five days, twelve hours and ten minutes, from birth as a TD to landfall as a Cat3. And it was three days after that that NOAA could even begin to predict where it would land.

"A week easily", my ass. Duuuuuh...... and the thing is you've been corrected on this by several of us already and still go on.
Once again, pulling stupid ideas out of your ass isn't going to fly against those who already know better. I don't know why this doesn't sink in.

How are these "facts" working out for ya?

Last edited:
This guy is a disgrace to all of America... He cannot disappear from public life fast enough.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said Hurricane Katrina was "nothing in comparison to what happened to the people in New York and New Jersey" from Hurricane Sandy. Katrina killed 1,833 people compared to 120 deaths from Sandy.

NOLA.com: Baton Rouge : Reid says Hurricane Katrina was 'nothing in comparison' to Sandy

Katrina killed that many people because Bush let American Citizens sit in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks.

The storm wasn't as powerful. And the 120 deaths is a testament to good governance. FEMA, Cuomo, Christie and Obama deserve a great deal of credit.

Katrina deaths were the result of the failure of the city of N.O. , the county, and state of La.
The federal government is not the first responder. The local government is and they failed miserably, but the media tacked it on Bush because they knew it would work.
Thankfully, New Jersey had adults in charge to make prompt and necessary decisions based on the safety of the people.

This guy is a disgrace to all of America... He cannot disappear from public life fast enough.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said Hurricane Katrina was "nothing in comparison to what happened to the people in New York and New Jersey" from Hurricane Sandy. Katrina killed 1,833 people compared to 120 deaths from Sandy.

NOLA.com: Baton Rouge : Reid says Hurricane Katrina was 'nothing in comparison' to Sandy

Katrina killed that many people because Bush let American Citizens sit in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks.

The storm wasn't as powerful. And the 120 deaths is a testament to good governance. FEMA, Cuomo, Christie and Obama deserve a great deal of credit.

Katrina deaths were the result of the failure of the city of N.O. , the county, and state of La.
The federal government is not the first responder. The local government is and they failed miserably, but the media tacked it on Bush because they knew it would work.
Thankfully, New Jersey had adults in charge to make prompt and necessary decisions based on the safety of the people.

Wrong. They were the result of the failure of the Army Corps of Engineers. That's already decided by the courts.

And just to demonstrate that what you don't know would fill volumes, Louisiana has no "counties". Never did.
Don't come in here unarmed; there are Katrinites who know better. And we remember.

Last edited:
Oh, thought this thread might be about this guy:

cheney2_douchebag_zps59014fff.jpg

Oh, thought this thread might be about this guy:

cheney2_douchebag_zps59014fff.jpg

Gaaa! No! Put him back in the man-sized vault! Quickly!

But once again, it reminds me of a video:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIyPeaY-fM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIyPeaY-fM[/ame]

Last edited:
uhhhh.... dog, you're the same wag (hee hee) that was insisting in this very thread that warnings to evacuate for Katrina came "a week out" -- before Katrina even existed. You thought you buried that bone, huh?

Maybe we should define "facts"...?

Yeah - we don't have satellite's and other weather technology tracking tropical storms. Hurricanes literally pop up at the last millisecond, completely shocking everyone. A hurricane is a lot like the Delorian from Back To The Future when it travels through time. It just magically appears out of no where... :rofl:

Seriously, you're in desperate need of help. The track tropical storms for a week easily and warn everyone about them. You seem to be the only person on planet earth unaware of this technology...

And you seem to be the only moron on the board who still insists on poking fingers in your own eyes while simultaneously pulling myths out of your own ass.

Tropical Depression Twelve formed over the Bahamas at 5:00 p.m. EDT (2100 UTC) on August 23, 2005...

Monday, August 29, 2005 -- At 5:10 AM CDT (1010 UTC), Hurricane Katrina made its second landfall as a strong Category 3 hurricane near Buras-Triumph, Louisiana

Five days, twelve hours and ten minutes, from birth as a TD to landfall as a Cat3. And it was three days after that that NOAA could even begin to predict where it would land.

"A week easily", my ass. Duuuuuh...... and the thing is you've been corrected on this by several of us already and still go on.
Once again, pulling stupid ideas out of your ass isn't going to fly against those who already know better. I don't know why this doesn't sink in.

ROTFLMFAO.... are you completely incapable of doing math? You officially cite the facts at 6 days and then claim I'm so far off when I say a week.... :cuckoo:

LMAO! Actually, it was Bill Clinton who ignored the problem for eight years while gutting defense to the tune of half a trillion dollars.

GWB took the reigns operating under Bill Clinton's final budget and you expect him to solve the Al Qaeda problem in 8 months and without his own defense budget to address the issue?

You take PARTISAN HACK to unprecedented levels...

George W Bush did absolutely nothing to stop 9/11. In 8 months he did absolutely nothing. He did not meet with his military or civilian advisors about the issue, he did absolutely nothing to beef up security or intelligence, and he did zero to pursue Al Qaeda operatives in any part of the world. Zero. Zilch. Notta. Nothing. At that rate, how long would it have taken him to do something if 3000 Americans hadn't died tragically to wake him up?

Exactly like William Jefferson Clinton. Everything you said described Clinton's Administration perfectly (except of course that Bill did nothing for 8 years while absolutely gutting defense and GWB only had 8 months).

The entire planning (years in the making) occurred under Clinton who refused to address the issue and allowed Al Qadea to operate with impunity. Also, GWB's hands were completely tied by the decimated budget and thus defense that 'ole Slick Willy left him with. 'Ole Slick Willy was so busy getting blowjobs in the Oval Office, he didn't have time for a silly little thing like national security.

Here is what Rottloser defines as "doing nothing" for a Democrat

• In addition to a secret "finding" to authorize covert action, which has been reported before, Clinton signed three highly classified Memoranda of Notification expanding the available tools. In succession, the president authorized killing instead of capturing bin Laden, then added several of al Qaeda's senior lieutenants, and finally approved the shooting down of private civilian aircraft on which they flew.

• The Clinton administration ordered the Navy to maintain two Los Angeles-class attack submarines on permanent station in the nearest available waters, enabling the U.S. military to place Tomahawk cruise missiles on any target in Afghanistan within about six hours of receiving the order.

• Three times after Aug. 20, 1998, when Clinton ordered the only missile strike of his presidency against bin Laden's organization, the CIA came close enough to pinpointing bin Laden that Clinton authorized final preparations to launch. In each case, doubts about the intelligence aborted the mission.

• The CIA's directorate of operations recruited, trained, paid or equipped surrogate forces in Pakistan, Uzbekistan and among tribal militias inside Afghanistan, with the common purpose of capturing or killing bin Laden. The Pakistani channel, disclosed previously in The Washington Post, and its Uzbek counterpart, which has not been reported before, never bore fruit. Inside Afghanistan, tribal allies twice reported to their CIA handlers that they fought skirmishes with bin Laden's forces, but they inflicted no verified damage.

• Operatives of the CIA's Special Activities Division made at least one clandestine entry into Afghanistan in 1999. They prepared a desert airstrip to extract bin Laden, if captured, or to evacuate U.S. tribal allies, if cornered. The Special Collection Service, a joint project of the CIA and the National Security Agency, also slipped into Afghanistan to place listening devices within range of al Qaeda's tactical radios.
http://makethemaccountable.com/myth/ClintonAndTerrorism.htm

And here is a list of what GWB did to fight Al Qaeda prior to 9/11

Can you say - double standard?

Also, GWB's hands were completely tied by the decimated budget and thus defense that 'ole Slick Willy left him with.
That's the lamest fucking excuse FOR DOING NOTHING I've ever heard.

Last edited:

New Orleans, LA Local News, Breaking News, Sports & Weather - NOLA.com

Reid is way past time that old senile men retire. I am a democrat and I cannot wait for Harry and Nancy to disappear.
When there is reasonable suspicion of incompentency a compentency evaluaton should be suggested. Harry is way past that time.

Last edited:

ROTFLMFAO.... are you completely incapable of doing math? You officially cite the facts at 6 days and then claim I'm so far off when I say a week.... :cuckoo:

You are far off if you claim that 5 1/2 days is "a week easily". It is in fact EXTREMELY hard to make a week with 5 1/2 days. Damn near impossible. I can't figure a way to do it. Can you?

New Orleans, LA Local News, Breaking News, Sports & Weather - NOLA.com

Reid is way past time that old senile men retire. I am a democrat and I cannot wait for Harry and Nancy to disappear.
When there is reasonable suspicion of incompentency a compentency evaluaton should be suggested. Harry is way past that time.

Oh please. You only hate Nancy because of the RW attack machine.

Are you insane? Or just ignorant?

What you posted was this: "The [sic] track tropical storms for a week easily and warn everyone about them"

Definition of WEEK
1a : any of a series of 7-day cycles used in various calendars; especially : a 7-day cycle

51/2 days out is when Katrina first existed as anything -- not as something anybody could predict to go anywhere, but as anything identifiable at all from the air around it: a depression. "A week out" would be dawn on August 22, on which date Katrina DID NOT EXIST AND WOULD NOT EXIST FOR ANOTHER DAY AND A HALF. And after that it was unpredictable for several days; just as you cannot track a storm that does not exist, once it does exist you cannot warn anyone when you don't know who to warn because you don't know where it's going. Duh!:bang3:

Actual predictability for landfall in Louisiana began on Friday 8/26 (likely) and Saturday 8/27 (certain). That is not "a week easily" -- that's two days. We had the weekend. That's it.

Dumb shit.

By the way, the difference between you dumbocrats and us conservatives is that we leave our opinions at home and just discuss facts, while all you have are opinions from an absurd ideology.

Uh, yeah. QED.

Last edited:

Are you insane? Or just ignorant?

What you posted was this: "The [sic] track tropical storms for a week easily and warn everyone about them"

Definition of WEEK
1a : any of a series of 7-day cycles used in various calendars; especially : a 7-day cycle

51/2 days out is when Katrina first existed as anything -- not as something anybody could predict to go anywhere, but as anything identifiable at all from the air around it: a depression. "A week out" would be dawn on August 22, on which date Katrina DID NOT EXIST AND WOULD NOT EXIST FOR ANOTHER DAY AND A HALF. And after that it was unpredictable for several days; just as you cannot track a storm that does not exist, once it does exist you cannot warn anyone when you don't know who to warn because you don't know where it's going. Duh!:bang3:

Actual predictability for landfall in Louisiana began on Friday 8/26 (likely) and Saturday 8/27 (certain). That is not "a week easily" -- that's two days. We had the weekend. That's it.

Dumb shit.

Uh, yeah. QED.

These morons believe anything FOX News tells them. Remember how there were supposedly folks everywhere shooting at helicopters? There was one man who was arrested for illegally discharging a firearm while a helicopter was flying overhead - and that's it.

• In addition to a secret "finding" to authorize covert action, which has been reported before, Clinton signed three highly classified Memoranda of Notification expanding the available tools. In succession, the president authorized killing instead of capturing bin Laden, then added several of al Qaeda's senior lieutenants, and finally approved the shooting down of private civilian aircraft on which they flew.

OMG! You mean to tell me that Clinton actually signed a piece of paper? Holy hell, I had no idea that he took his dick out of Monica Lewinsky's mouth long enough to sign something. Well this changes everything! I mean, sure it doesn't mean a damn thing to authorize the killing of Bin Laden when you won't allow anyone to go after him, but signing a piece of paper sure looks good to dumbocrats desperate for something to make their case... :lol:

• The Clinton administration ordered the Navy to maintain two Los Angeles-class attack submarines on permanent station in the nearest available waters, enabling the U.S. military to place Tomahawk cruise missiles on any target in Afghanistan within about six hours of receiving the order.

Jesus, this one is more hysterical than the last one! So he moved ships around like he was playing Battleship! :cuckoo: The fact is, he never gave the order to fire except on a few occasions when he was able to ensure the camps were abandoned or empty.

• Three times after Aug. 20, 1998, when Clinton ordered the only missile strike of his presidency against bin Laden's organization, the CIA came close enough to pinpointing bin Laden that Clinton authorized final preparations to launch. In each case, doubts about the intelligence aborted the mission.

In other words, Clinton lacked the balls to fight our enemy and was much more worried about power, popularity, and whoring around than he was in national security.

• The CIA's directorate of operations recruited, trained, paid or equipped surrogate forces in Pakistan, Uzbekistan and among tribal militias inside Afghanistan, with the common purpose of capturing or killing bin Laden. The Pakistani channel, disclosed previously in The Washington Post, and its Uzbek counterpart, which has not been reported before, never bore fruit. Inside Afghanistan, tribal allies twice reported to their CIA handlers that they fought skirmishes with bin Laden's forces, but they inflicted no verified damage.

:rofl: Clinton illegally equipped and paid highly incompetent mercenary forces to fight for him when he could have sent the greatest fighting force in the history of the world? And you see this major illegal activity as a positive for Clinton?!? :rofl:

• Operatives of the CIA's Special Activities Division made at least one clandestine entry into Afghanistan in 1999. They prepared a desert airstrip to extract bin Laden, if captured, or to evacuate U.S. tribal allies, if cornered. The Special Collection Service, a joint project of the CIA and the National Security Agency, also slipped into Afghanistan to place listening devices within range of al Qaeda's tactical radios.

Bullshit. Clinton was offered Bin Laden by Sudan. They had him in their sights and were about to move in. Clinton turned them down because he feared a drawn out, unpopular war like GWB was forced to fight. Every sad, pathetic "act" he undertook was for the express purpose of being a dog & pony show to keep ignorants like you content. if he was the least bit serious about Bin Laden, he would have instructed the Sudanese to move in when they had him cornered. But you never were one to let the facts get in the way of your precious propaganda.

By the way, here's Clinton ON TAPE admitting all of this (gasp! now what are you going to do to continue the fallacy, propaganda boy?!?!)

http://archive.newsmax.com/audio/BILLVH.mp3
On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture; Lewinsky Played Role

Um, can you say you just got fucking owned in front of the world? :lol:

OMG! You mean to tell me that Clinton actually signed a piece of paper? Holy hell, I had no idea that he took his dick out of Monica Lewinsky's mouth long enough to sign something. Well this changes everything! I mean, sure it doesn't mean a damn thing to authorize the killing of Bin Laden when you won't allow anyone to go after him, but signing a piece of paper sure looks good to dumbocrats desperate for something to make their case... :lol:

Jesus, this one is more hysterical than the last one! So he moved ships around like he was playing Battleship! :cuckoo: The fact is, he never gave the order to fire except on a few occasions when he was able to ensure the camps were abandoned or empty.

In other words, Clinton lacked the balls to fight our enemy and was much more worried about power, popularity, and whoring around than he was in national security.

:rofl: Clinton illegally equipped and paid highly incompetent mercenary forces to fight for him when he could have sent the greatest fighting force in the history of the world? And you see this major illegal activity as a positive for Clinton?!? :rofl:

Bullshit. Clinton was offered Bin Laden by Sudan. They had him in their sights and were about to move in. Clinton turned them down because he feared a drawn out, unpopular war like GWB was forced to fight. Every sad, pathetic "act" he undertook was for the express purpose of being a dog & pony show to keep ignorants like you content. if he was the least bit serious about Bin Laden, he would have instructed the Sudanese to move in when they had him cornered. But you never were one to let the facts get in the way of your precious propaganda.

By the way, here's Clinton ON TAPE admitting all of this (gasp! now what are you going to do to continue the fallacy, propaganda boy?!?!)

http://archive.newsmax.com/audio/BILLVH.mp3
On Tape, Clinton Admits Passing Up bin Laden Capture; Lewinsky Played Role

Um, can you say you just got fucking owned in front of the world? :lol:

Rot - you don't use the same definitions of words as the rest of us.

For instance "easily a week" means 5 1/2 days

and "nothing" doesn't actually mean "nothing"

I can't argue with a guy that doesn't understand what words mean.

Wrong. They were the result of the failure of the Army Corps of Engineers. That's already decided by the courts.

And just to demonstrate that what you don't know would fill volumes, Louisiana has no "counties". Never did.
Don't come in here unarmed; there are Katrinites who know better. And we remember.

Doesn't matter if they have counties or not, the locals did not do their job and they got off scott free unaccountable for their lack of preparation. It's understandable though. They were democrats and minorities mostly, perfect for blaming someone else.

Forum List

Back