The biggest asshole in America

Ummmm.... how would that have "saved innocent lives"??

Just so you know, those of you who believe everything you see on TV news (where sensationalism never drives the agenda):
people trapped in on their roof surrounded by flood waters are in no position to go downtown looting. Your scenario tried to mix two different elements together and blew up.

:blowup:

Well since I live here....
The crimes committed by Katrina evacuees are well documented. Including murders.
Our crime rate went through the roof.
Then you had all the scammers. In one case the people of Hou. GAVE a home to a family that had indicated they wanted to stay in Hou. They turned around and sold it and promptly pissed away the money. This just one of many scams perpetrated by N.O. evacuees.
And the looters had no idea the levees were going to fail when they stayed behind. They thought it was going to be easy pickens.....whoops!
I've lived through a shitload of Hurricanes so I know the drill.....so did the shitheads who stuck around. Only their drill was a little different...wait for everyone to leave and the cops were busy elsewhere. And start looting. What a shame the rising waters put the kibosh on that plan.
And while obviously all the people from N.O. dont fit this description.....a shitload do unfortunately.
So my scenario isn't a scenario at all....it's the facts. Dumbfuck.........

Again, you cannot be downtown looting if you're stuck on your roof surrounded by water. Those are two different groups you tried to mix like oil and water. They're not the same people just because they're both black. Dipwad.......

For those two dozen cretins who supplied the media with fresh visual meat, those TVs they were walking out with had already been submerged anyway, but that's not nearly as stupid as watching Fox Noise reports and concluding that represents the population. Those are the element we keep away during times of non-lawlessness (duh).

Can't speak for what those who came to your city did but then how smart could they be -- they went to Houston.

I said it once .....
Hey dumb ass...do you think these geniuses knew the levee was going to fail? If they had you can bet they would have left. Hard to loot under 15ft of water.
Considering they were stupid enough to stick around I find that unlikely.

And I also addressed this you F'n moron.
Not all people from N.O. are like this. Just a lot of them.

Yeah go ahead and dis Houston. In fact spread the word about how bad it sucks here.
We truly dont need anymore ignorant fucks moving here with lib mentalities.

And I also told you why innocents died..............Holy Fuck you're stupid!!!!

Houston opened their arms for these people and got screwed. So who are the losers here?
Maybe in the future we wont help these cretins after learning this valuable lesson.
How about that? More dead because of the previous assholes set the bar...nice.

Good God your're stupid.

Last edited:
Well since I live here....
The crimes committed by Katrina evacuees are well documented. Including murders.
Our crime rate went through the roof.
Then you had all the scammers. In one case the people of Hou. GAVE a home to a family that had indicated they wanted to stay in Hou. They turned around and sold it and promptly pissed away the money. This just one of many scams perpetrated by N.O. evacuees.
And the looters had no idea the levees were going to fail when they stayed behind. They thought it was going to be easy pickens.....whoops!
I've lived through a shitload of Hurricanes so I know the drill.....so did the shitheads who stuck around. Only their drill was a little different...wait for everyone to leave and the cops were busy elsewhere. And start looting. What a shame the rising waters put the kibosh on that plan.
And while obviously all the people from N.O. dont fit this description.....a shitload do unfortunately.
So my scenario isn't a scenario at all....it's the facts. Dumbfuck.........

Again, you cannot be downtown looting if you're stuck on your roof surrounded by water. Those are two different groups you tried to mix like oil and water. They're not the same people just because they're both black. Dipwad.......

For those two dozen cretins who supplied the media with fresh visual meat, those TVs they were walking out with had already been submerged anyway, but that's not nearly as stupid as watching Fox Noise reports and concluding that represents the population. Those are the element we keep away during times of non-lawlessness (duh).

Can't speak for what those who came to your city did but then how smart could they be -- they went to Houston.

I said it once .....
Hey dumb ass...do you think these geniuses knew the levee was going to fail? If they had you can bet they would have left. Hard to loot under 15ft of water.

Yeah go ahead and dis Houston. In fact spread the word about how bad it sucks here.

Houston opened their arms for these people and got screwed. So who are the losers here?
Maybe in the future we wont help these cretins after learning this valuable lesson.

Good God your're stupid.

My my how we're melting down like a Hershey bar left on the dashboard in July. Dry your panties, baby. I don't need to spread the word about Houston. It's out.

-- which is what I just said. Oops, panties not dry, back in the dryer...

No, you have yet to explain how the refugees who came to Houston staying back in LA would have "saved innocent lives". Seems to me the opposite would be true, but try again and I'll come back when the dryer cycle finishes.

I said it once .....

Good God your're stupid.

My my how we're melting down like a Hershey bar left on the dashboard in July. Dry your panties, baby. I don't need to spread the word about Houston. It's out.

No, you have yet to explain how the refugees who came to Houston staying back in LA would have "saved innocent lives". Seems to me the opposite would be true, but try again and I'll come back when the dryer cycle finishes.

Your stupidity is absolutely astounding.
They stuck around to loot. Levees failed and they drowned. Are we clear on that?
Not sure it can be made any clearer.

The people these assholes killed in Houston were innocents. Which I clearly stated.
One was a pregnant women.
Can you read at all?
I mean seriously are you really this stupid or are you just pretending?

We go out of our way to help these people and they rape,rob and murder the citizens of Houston.
Are we clear?

I say next time we send them to your city since you're so benovolent.

I said it once .....

Good God your're stupid.

They stuck around to loot. Levees failed and they drowned. Are we clear on that?

The people these assholes killed in Houston were innocents. Which I clearly stated.
Can you read at all?

We go out of our way to help these people and they rape,rob and murder the citizens of Houston.
Are we clear?

Racist.

I said it once .....

Good God your're stupid.

Can you read at all?

Are we clear?

Obviously you don't read too gud. Like yesterday when you kept butting in to a question I was asking somebody else. Once again, in little tiny words, those who drowned did so because they were trapped by water. Those who looted were not.

Basically the world of science works like this: Either you're surrounded by water, or you're not. These are two different, mutually-exclusive, groups of people. You can't be drowning and looting at the same time. If you're doing one, you're not doing the other. The laws of physics do not permit it.

Now if you wanna repeal the laws of physics, you need an amendment to be voted on and passed by three-quarters of the 57 states. But at least you have a better shot than Rotten Dog. He wants to repeal the laws of time.

Can you read at all?

Are we clear?

Racist.

Pulls the race card......what a joke.
I dont give a fuck what color they are. Scum is scum.

Can you read at all?

Are we clear?

Obviously you don't read too gud. Like yesterday when you kept butting in to a question I was asking somebody else. Once again, in little tiny words, those who drowned did so because they were trapped by water. Those who looted were not.

Basically the world of science works like this: Either you're surrounded by water, or you're not. These are two different, mutually-exclusive, groups of people. You can't be drowning and looting at the same time. If you're doing one, you're not doing the other. The laws of physics do not permit it.

Now if you wanna repeal the laws of physics, you need an amendment to be voted on and passed by three-quarters of the 57 states. But at least you have a better shot than Rotten Dog. He wants to repeal the laws of time.

57 states?
You really are this stupid aren't you?
Unfortunately (or fortunately depending how you look at it) these clowns didnt know that flooding was going to ruin their looting spree.
It sounds to me like you're trying to separate the flood victims and the looters when they are one and the same.

Once again your stupidity is astounding.

Can you read at all?

Are we clear?

Racist.

Pulls the race card......what a joke.
I dont give a fuck what color they are. Scum is scum.

Fucking racist.

Can you read at all?

Are we clear?

57 states?
You really are this stupid aren't you?

I see you were born without a sense of humour. That must make it hard to live in Houston. :rofl:

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending how you look at it) these clowns didnt know that flooding was going to ruin their looting spree.
It sounds to me like you're trying to separate the flood victims and the looters when they are one and the same.

Once again your stupidity is astounding.

Yup, I'm so stupid I can't figure out that if you're surrounded by water and drowning in it, then you're in no position to loot, and if you do have the freedom of movement to loot, then you're by definition not drowning.

How stupid is that, right? :bang3:

I could thoroughly and properly evacuate my home in 20 minutes.

What would you bring?

How sad that you have to ask that. Truly. No wonder you rely on government for everything. You can't even figure out what to pack for yourself in the event of an evacuation (hint: it should be painfully obvious).

In other words, he still has no clue. And this is after a month to think about it. We had a day or so; I had under 24 hours.

Rott woulda been on his roof, howling at helicopters.

What would you bring?

How sad that you have to ask that. Truly. No wonder you rely on government for everything. You can't even figure out what to pack for yourself in the event of an evacuation (hint: it should be painfully obvious).

In other words, he still has no clue. And this is after a month to think about it. We had a day or so; I had under 24 hours.

How could someone (other than the idiot liberal who relies on the government for everything from food to tying their shoes) not know?!?

You're a fuck'n moron - and that's why you *think* you had 24 hours (and still couldn't figure it out :lmao:).

20 minutes and I'm gone with everything I need. Same for everyone who is not an epic idiot (ie anyone not a liberal who needs the government to tell them when to pick up their crayons and start the color by numbers process :lol:)

How could someone (other than the idiot liberal who relies on the government for everything from food to tying their shoes) not know?!?

You're a fuck'n moron - and that's why you *think* you had 24 hours (and still couldn't figure it out :lmao:).

20 minutes and I'm gone with everything I need. Same for everyone who is not an epic idiot (ie anyone not a liberal who needs the government to tell them when to pick up their crayons and start the color by numbers process :lol:)

Aahhh.... I did figure it out, since I'm still here. Duh. You on the other hand had a month and came up empty. Here's a list of the people surprised by that:

Aahhh.... I did figure it out, since I'm still here. Duh. You on the other hand had a month and came up empty. Here's a list of the people surprised by that:

Because you're "still here" means you knew what to pack? Well, considering most 1st graders would know, that's no real accomplishment. But more important, you being around is no indication whatsoever that you actually knew. Something tells me an asshole like you packed the plasma tv and left the real essentials.

By the way stupid, the first time I saw his ignorant post was when I responded. So much for your theory that I had a "month"... :lmao:

Because you're "still here" means you knew what to pack? Well, considering most 1st graders would know, that's no real accomplishment. But more important, you being around is no indication whatsoever that you actually knew. Something tells me an asshole like you packed the plasma tv and left the real essentials.

By the way stupid, the first time I saw his ignorant post was when I responded. So much for your theory that I had a "month"... :lmao:

So it took you a month to notice somebody had posted in your own thread... and yet you could be ready to go in 20 minutes.
In other news, I just remembered I am the Queen of Belgium.
Dumb shit.

I love the way this thread shows up in my CP:
it says "The Biggest Asshole in America" and then immediately under it: "Rottweiler" :lmao:
Guess you didn't think of that either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back