The biggest asshole in America

This guy is a disgrace to all of America... He cannot disappear from public life fast enough.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said Hurricane Katrina was "nothing in comparison to what happened to the people in New York and New Jersey" from Hurricane Sandy. Katrina killed 1,833 people compared to 120 deaths from Sandy.

NOLA.com: Baton Rouge : Reid says Hurricane Katrina was 'nothing in comparison' to Sandy

Katrina killed that many people because Bush let American Citizens sit in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks.

The storm wasn't as powerful. And the 120 deaths is a testament to good governance. FEMA, Cuomo, Christie and Obama deserve a great deal of credit.
And what did the Dem Governornor of Louisiana, and Mayor of New Orleans have to do with the deaths of all those who suffered through Katrina?

Funny how you loons NEVER want to mention that it is THEY who are responsible for all those deaths, period!

BTW, where is that Mayor, and what's up with him these days?:eusa_whistle:

Biggest asshole in America?

Well, I don't wanna brag, but it is one of the things I'm very good at.

Unfortunately, there are rules in this Board, that prevent me from showing just how good I am.

Last edited:
Aahhh.... I did figure it out, since I'm still here. Duh. You on the other hand had a month and came up empty. Here's a list of the people surprised by that:

Because you're "still here" means you knew what to pack? Well, considering most 1st graders would know, that's no real accomplishment. But more important, you being around is no indication whatsoever that you actually knew. Something tells me an asshole like you packed the plasma tv and left the real essentials.

By the way stupid, the first time I saw his ignorant post was when I responded. So much for your theory that I had a "month"... :lmao:

So it took you a month to notice somebody had posted in your own thread... and yet you could be ready to go in 20 minutes.
In other news, I just remembered I am the Queen of Belgium.
Dumb shit.

I love the way this thread shows up in my CP:
it says "The Biggest Asshole in America" and then immediately under it: "Rottweiler" :lmao:
Guess you didn't think of that either.

What Rottie "packs" for evacuation is guns and ammo. So that the tyrant gov't can't kill him and the "mob" can't kill him.

Meanwhile, 24 hours earlier I left for the shelter, where I have already set up the communications I am responsible for; so I help check in members of the community and hand out MRE's to them.

That is the difference between conservative and liberal: deluded and fearful and running vs.staying and helping and serving.

Rottie is a world-class cretin.

Oh, and hi!! Pogo! <grin>

Regards from Rosie

This guy is a disgrace to all of America... He cannot disappear from public life fast enough.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said Hurricane Katrina was "nothing in comparison to what happened to the people in New York and New Jersey" from Hurricane Sandy. Katrina killed 1,833 people compared to 120 deaths from Sandy.

NOLA.com: Baton Rouge : Reid says Hurricane Katrina was 'nothing in comparison' to Sandy

Katrina killed that many people because Bush let American Citizens sit in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks.

The storm wasn't as powerful. And the 120 deaths is a testament to good governance. FEMA, Cuomo, Christie and Obama deserve a great deal of credit.

No......first, during Sandy the locals didn't fight Obama tooth and nail like they did Bush during Katrina. The governor and the mayor were both Democraps and they wouldn't allow Bush to even enter the state without raising hell about it.

Second, Sandy's flooding was over with in a much shorter period than Katrina. The flood waters receded almost completely except in the subways. New Orleans was built in an area that is below sea-level. It took days just get the first rescue crews in. Katrina was a disaster that was unprecedented. The storm itself did little damage. The flooding came after the levies broke and covered a larger area.

Thirdly, New York isn't a welfare state like New Orleans. There weren't thousands of folks who can't take a crap without government assistance waiting for someone to carry them off to some government approved safe area. In New York the biggest problem was the government. Most of the people were ready to start rebuilding immediately but governmental bureaucracy got in their way and is still in their way.

I see your reading density hasn't changed since you posted the same fantasy yesterday. Maybe you should get a grownup to read this aloud: once again, the storm was erratic. You cannot predict any hurricane's track, much less this one, a week out. That's abjectly ignorant. Nobody had a good idea where it was heading until Friday 8/26 and Saturday 8/27. Which is exactly when everybody responded.

Ignorant vacuumheaded cretin.

Seriously, what is wrong with you liberals? You make the most asinine arguments out of desperation to paint the other side as "evil".

The storm was tracked, the people were told to get the fuck out of dodge, and that is the undeniable facts of Katrina.

God almighty, you come across as such ignorant assholes when you try to pretend that Katrina was a complete surprise. In fact, there was genuine concern about the levees holding up against the storm at least a week in advance. They knew the entire thing before any of it happened.

Not a week out, we sure the hell didn't.

I recounted all this last night but using my case as a typical example I first heard of the impending storm on the afternoon of Saturday August 27. That's when its path became clear. Landfall was Monday August 29th, a day and a half later. Do the math.

"A week out", Hurricane Katrina hadn't even been born, not even as an unnamed tropical depression. Apparently this yokel in AridZona who knows jack squat about hurricanes thinks this stuff is supposed to come in some kind of prophetic dream. That's what happens when you try to rewrite history from your wankalounger. You end up looking ridiculous. And because he doesn't read where he was corrected last night, he comes back and doubles down on dumbfuckity.

It doesn't change history. It just makes him look twice as stupid.

and living in a hurricane zone you should know their unpredictable nature and always be checking the hurricane center during hurricane season, rather than relyin on your local weather forecaster. How many times have they said, oh they won't strike here? By the
25th it was hitting south Florida, exiting and strengthening in the gulf on a northern projectory.
10.AL1205W5.GIF

And you also might want to educate yourself regarding the cone - the cone encompasses from left to right any point in which the center could be - not the entire scope of the storm. If you are anywhere near any edge of that cone you should be prepared and on alert. Period. Her winds by the 26th had a span of 195 miles across. Look at that graphic and see where 97.5 miles west of the far western aspect of the cone would be. Later her wind field grew even larger. By late Saturday her wind span was over 200 miles. And, as you know, the hurricane models are not a perfect science, another reason to always be listening and prepared. You also need to look at the aspect of the water being pushed ahead of that storm, particularly in the Gulf of Mexico. Something I believe that New Orleans did not do. As Nagin said the day of her arrival - we dodged a bullet once again, before he knew the levees had broken.

Aahhh.... I did figure it out, since I'm still here. Duh. You on the other hand had a month and came up empty. Here's a list of the people surprised by that:

Because you're "still here" means you knew what to pack? Well, considering most 1st graders would know, that's no real accomplishment. But more important, you being around is no indication whatsoever that you actually knew. Something tells me an asshole like you packed the plasma tv and left the real essentials.

By the way stupid, the first time I saw his ignorant post was when I responded. So much for your theory that I had a "month"... :lmao:

So it took you a month to notice somebody had posted in your own thread... and yet you could be ready to go in 20 minutes.
In other news, I just remembered I am the Queen of Belgium.
Dumb shit.

I love the way this thread shows up in my CP:
it says "The Biggest Asshole in America" and then immediately under it: "Rottweiler" :lmao:
Guess you didn't think of that either.

Yeah - you obviously don't know this, but if a thread is "quiet" - it ceases to show up in your CP. And since I don't live off of the government like the parasite you are, I have a job which can at times prevent me from checking this site for days or even over a week.

That is the difference between conservative and liberal: deluded and fearful and running vs.staying and helping and serving.

:lmao: Helping and serving? You're the party of parasites who live off of tax paying conservatives. You people can't even feed yourselves - you have to live off of government food stamps.

The actual difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives are independent and liberals are completely dependent on government.

By the way, two points here:

1.) If liberals "help and serve", why did you have so many deaths, rapes, and looting in the ultra-liberal city of New Orleans? :lmao:

2.) I wonder how "fearful" those people who were brutally raped, murdered, and looted feel now? What your ignorant, uninformed ass refers to as "fearful", most people just call REALITY (you know, that thing you are completely detached from). :lmao:

I eagerly await your blabbering unhinged response to my questions...

And what did the Dem Governornor of Louisiana, and Mayor of New Orleans have to do with the deaths of all those who suffered through Katrina?

Funny how you loons NEVER want to mention that it is THEY who are responsible for all those deaths, period!

Exactly correct, the Dem governor and the dem mayor hated each other because the mayor supported the republican Jindal for governor.

They were determined to do nothing that would make the other one look good. The people were the victims of their political bullshit. The govermor, Blanco, was also determined to keep the federal govt from doing anything that might make Bush look good, again the people were victims of political bullshit.

The mayor, Nagin, is now under indictment for corruption and stealing public funds. Typical democrats.

Now, lets look at the liberal paradise of New Jersey and New York. Sandy was months ago, those people are still living in hotels and watching their houses crumble. Where are Obama and Christie?

Repeated lies do not come to be true.

The Mayor of NO and the Governor of LA fucked up...big time. You goddamned libs just want to blame Bush for all hardships. Fuck off, nitwit!

Exactly correct, the Dem governor and the dem mayor hated each other because the mayor supported the republican Jindal for governor.

They were determined to do nothing that would make the other one look good. The people were the victims of their political bullshit. The govermor, Blanco, was also determined to keep the federal govt from doing anything that might make Bush look good, again the people were victims of political bullshit.

The mayor, Nagin, is now under indictment for corruption and stealing public funds. Typical democrats.

Now, lets look at the liberal paradise of New Jersey and New York. Sandy was months ago, those people are still living in hotels and watching their houses crumble. Where are Obama and Christie?

Ray Nagin was never a Democrat, Einstein. Moreover, political affiliation has nothing to do with how one handles crises.

Seriously, what is wrong with you liberals? You make the most asinine arguments out of desperation to paint the other side as "evil".

The storm was tracked, the people were told to get the fuck out of dodge, and that is the undeniable facts of Katrina.

God almighty, you come across as such ignorant assholes when you try to pretend that Katrina was a complete surprise. In fact, there was genuine concern about the levees holding up against the storm at least a week in advance. They knew the entire thing before any of it happened.

I recounted all this last night but using my case as a typical example I first heard of the impending storm on the afternoon of Saturday August 27. That's when its path became clear. Landfall was Monday August 29th, a day and a half later. Do the math.

"A week out", Hurricane Katrina hadn't even been born, not even as an unnamed tropical depression. Apparently this yokel in AridZona who knows jack squat about hurricanes thinks this stuff is supposed to come in some kind of prophetic dream. That's what happens when you try to rewrite history from your wankalounger. You end up looking ridiculous. And because he doesn't read where he was corrected last night, he comes back and doubles down on dumbfuckity.

and living in a hurricane zone you should know their unpredictable nature and always be checking the hurricane center during hurricane season, rather than relyin on your local weather forecaster. How many times have they said, oh they won't strike here? By the
25th it was hitting south Florida, exiting and strengthening in the gulf on a northern projectory.
10.AL1205W5.GIF

And you also might want to educate yourself regarding the cone - the cone encompasses from left to right any point in which the center could be - not the entire scope of the storm. If you are anywhere near any edge of that cone you should be prepared and on alert. Period. Her winds by the 26th had a span of 195 miles across. Look at that graphic and see where 97.5 miles west of the far western aspect of the cone would be. Later her wind field grew even larger. By late Saturday her wind span was over 200 miles. And, as you know, the hurricane models are not a perfect science, another reason to always be listening and prepared. You also need to look at the aspect of the water being pushed ahead of that storm, particularly in the Gulf of Mexico. Something I believe that New Orleans did not do. As Nagin said the day of her arrival - we dodged a bullet once again, before he knew the levees had broken.

I love the way these posers living in Bumfuck Idaho traipse in here purporting to educate us on how a hurricane map works, eight years later...
images
:lmao:
images
:rofl:

Rottbigot's point was that we were given warnings about the levees before Katrina was even born. Try looking up a chart of linear time.

Ray Nagin was never a Democrat, Einstein. Moreover, political affiliation has nothing to do with how one handles crises.

What?? He ran on the democrat ticket. He was a democrat, so was Blanco. Einstein!!!!

10.AL1205W5.GIF

I love the way these posers living in Bumfuck Idaho traipse in here purporting to educate us on how a hurricane map works, eight years later...
images
images

Rottbigot's point was that we were given warnings about the levees before Katrina was even born. Try looking up a chart of linear time.

Yep, we who lived through it have quite a different memory of it than the retards who are trying to revise history.

All of the weather wizards had it going to Mobile or Pensacola until about 30 hours before it hit NOLA.

Even as bad as it was, it would have been no big deal if the levees had held---we can thank the corps of engineers for that.

Don't bother, Pogo is NEVER wrong, just ask him :)

What?? He ran on the democrat ticket. He was a democrat, so was Blanco. Einstein!!!!

10.AL1205W5.GIF

images
images

Seriously?? I happen to live in a hurricane zone so don't even go there. I choose to educate myself. There is a really good forum around that could do the same for you, dear. Living in a hurricane zone you are responsible for doing just that - not have the government hold your hand for you.

Why is it some always have to resort to insults when they know they can't make a good argument?

Don't bother, Pogo is NEVER wrong, just ask him :)

'Fraid not Sparky. Nagin was and is a Republican who ran as a Democrat (and got heat for it). He did that for the same reason your local pol in Port Fart Idaho runs as a Republican; because it's the only way to get elected there. And he did that mostly because he's a whore. But what would I know, I only fucking lived there.

Last edited:
10.AL1205W5.GIF

images
images

Seriously?? I happen to live in a hurricane zone so don't even go there. I choose to educate myself. There is a really good forum around that could do the same for you, dear. Living in a hurricane zone you are responsible for doing just that - not have the government hold your hand for you.

Why is it some always have to resort to insults when they know they can't make a good argument?

Then what is the point of this patronizing bullshit map? What is the point of defending a cretin who claims we were warned about Katrina before she was even born??

10.AL1205W5.GIF

images
images

Yep, we who lived through it have quite a different memory of it than the retards who are trying to revise history.

All of the weather wizards had it going to Mobile or Pensacola until about 30 hours before it hit NOLA.

Even as bad as it was, it would have been no big deal if the levees had held---we can thank the corps of engineers for that.

you seem to think you are exclusive to who lived through it. Revise history? I guess you haven't ever seen a storm change course within 3 days have you? And if you haven't then you are definitely not paying enough attention, living in a hurricane zone. Personal responsibility is to know what is happening with one when it gets anywhere near your neck of the woods. Pensicola is 199 miles from New Orleans. Equal to the span of the storm before it grew. Seems since the cones western edge if the center chose to go there would have had you in its cross hairs. You would have known that if you had educated yourself. That cone represents a body of error only. Not where the center will definitively go.

Definition of the NHC Track Forecast Cone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definition:

The cone represents the probable track of the center of a tropical cyclone, and is formed by enclosing the area swept out by a set of circles (not shown) along the forecast track (at 12, 24, 36 hours, etc). The size of each circle is set so that two-thirds of historical official forecast errors over a 5-year sample fall within the circle. The circle radii defining the cones in 2011 for the Atlantic and eastern North Pacific basins are given in the table below.

One can also examine historical tracks to determine how often the entire 5-day path of a cyclone remains completely within the area of the cone. This is a different perspective that ignores most timing errors. For example, a storm moving very slowly but in the expected direction would still be within the area of the cone, even though the track forecast error could be very large. Based on forecasts over the previous 5 years, the entire track of the tropical cyclone can be expected to remain within the cone roughly 60-70% of the time.

Radii of NHC forecast cone circles for 2011, based on error statistics from 2006-2010:

2/3 Probability Circle,

Forecast Period
(hours)

12 24 36 48 72 96 120
Atlantic Basin
(nautical miles)
36 59 79 98 144 190 239

So if the center decides to go to that western edge the forecast could still be off by 190 miles at 5 days. At 5 days you were forecast to be in the hurricane wind span if it indeed did hit that western most point.

images
images

Then what is the point of this patronizing bullshit map? What is the point of defending a cretin who claims we were warned about Katrina before she was even born??

So you want to get semantic here, rather than deal with the cold hard facts. Doesn't matter whether he got the days wrong or not, you had not educated yourself if you think there was not the possibility of your being hit until 3 days out. The odds were for you to be as soon as 5 days out.

Forum List

Back