🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST AWARD-WINNING 'FAKE NEWS' of the 2016 election was...

...and former Generals itching for war are being put in charge of the executive branch of the government. ..

You're such a conspiratorial snowflake!

Do you even know 3 of Barry's original team / Cabinet were retired Generals / Admirals?!

:lmao:
Oh yeah? Who are those?
There is already a thread on USMB on them / it. Get off your ass, & educate yourself nefore you embarass yourself further.
Oh you can't name the 3?

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win"

Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win - Hot Air

“How’s that for fake news?”Kellyanne Conway rhetorically askedFox & Friends hosts this morning while responding to the latest form of Democratic denial. Responding to Hillary Clinton’s warning yesterday that “fake news” costs lives and hinting that it cost her the White House, Donald Trump’s campaign manager advised the erstwhile Democratic nominee and her allies to look closer to home/ “A little self-awareness,” Conway said, “would do for a team that is blaming everybody but themselves for this”:
Most of the people saying that were from conservative media

Not one person.in the leftwing media said he could win and many in conservative media said he couldnt

The one thing in.common they all hated Trump and had no idea what was coming. Fuck all of them.

I laugh at all of them, I fart in their general direction!
Trump is a joke. Who could have known he actually had a chance? Well now we get to find out how America runs when oligarchs are put in charge of the peasantry.

The Rothschilds were throwing 100K per plate fundraisers for the Hildebeast.....how can you not know that unless you are intentionally stupid???

Yeah and now a guy that worked for the Rothschilds is in Trump's cabinet. So... what's your point?

Someone that worked for Goldman Sachs means what exactly? People work for Wall Street firms all the time but it doesn't mean that they are foot soldiers for the Rothschilds. The CIA is the biggest terrorist organization on the planet but I am not going to paint every single person that has worked for it as being complicit. Time will tell...if Trump turns out to be a globalist shill? I will call him on it...thus far he hasn't even taken office yet....so STFU and take a "chill pill"...save the knee-jerk reactions for someone that isn't as informed as I am. I am looking out for all of us........even the "numbnut" crowd.

...and former Generals itching for war are being put in charge of the executive branch of the government. ..

Do you even know 3 of Barry's original team / Cabinet were retired Generals / Admirals?!

Oh yeah? Who are those?
There is already a thread on USMB on them / it. Get off your ass, & educate yourself nefore you embarass yourself further.
Oh you can't name them 3?
I don't spoon-feed ignorant liberals after midnight.

Nice demonstration of how you would rather remain ignorant than put in a little work to get smarter. :p

Last edited:

Oh yeah? Who are those?
I don't spoon-feed ignorant liberals after midnight.

Nice demonstration of how you would rather remain ignorant than out in a little work to get smarter. :p
No I looked it up to be sure. That's how I know you can't name 3. :thup:

Oh yeah? Who are those?

Punkinpuss....you want to debate someone? You think you have got the "skinny" on how things are? Bring it on........I know more than you and have no problem proving it. If you think that the Barrypuppet was some great "leader" and wasn't a globalist shill? Allow me to enlighten you.......what say ye?

No I looked it up. That's how I know you can't name 3. :thup:
:bsflag:

Your only interests are to remain ignorant and to keep the discussion off how Barry continues to lie his ass off while libs like you continue to shamelessly defend him.

Not one person.in the leftwing media said he could win and many in conservative media said he couldnt

The one thing in.common they all hated Trump and had no idea what was coming. Fuck all of them.

Trump is a joke. Who could have known he actually had a chance? Well now we get to find out how America runs when oligarchs are put in charge of the peasantry.

Wow a joke, you never learn, do ya?
Smart people knew he had a chance.
Oligarchs, what do you think is going on now?
Going on now? Billionaire Goldman Sachs executives, big oil CEO's, and former Generals itching for war are being put in charge of the executive branch of the government.

Hell.... what do YOU think is going on now? Not expecting you to answer of course since you refuse in the other thread....

As far as I know, Trump wasn't wanting war with Russia....Hitlery was and they were pushing that by funding CIA mercenaries in Syria to take out Assad that has done exactly what to USA.INC to get in their crosshairs? Trump may be the new boss and the same as the old boss but there was no doubt that Hitlery was a NWO globalist shill....no fucking doubt about that at all. Feel free to try and debate me on this issue......if you dare.
I think I'll just look away and hurry passed you like I would any other crazy homeless person who dares me to do something on the street...

"Hurry passed"?????? Should be "hurry past".... dumb fuck.......

I should have known that I wouldn't get any challenge from a numb fuck, such as yourself.

Most of the people saying that were from conservative media

The Rothschilds were throwing 100K per plate fundraisers for the Hildebeast.....how can you not know that unless you are intentionally stupid???

Yeah and now a guy that worked for the Rothschilds is in Trump's cabinet. So... what's your point?

Someone that worked for Goldman Sachs means what exactly? People work for Wall Street firms all the time but it doesn't mean that they are foot soldiers for the Rothschilds. The CIA is the biggest terrorist organization on the planet but I am not going to paint every single person that has worked for it as being complicit. Time will tell...if Trump turns out to be a globalist shill? I will call him on it...thus far he hasn't even taken office yet....so STFU and take a "chill pill"...save the knee-jerk reactions for someone that isn't as informed as I am. I am looking out for all of us........even the "numbnut" crowd.

No...Wilbur Ross spent 25 years working for the Rothschilds. Directly for them.

Steve Mnuchin not only worked for Goldman Sachs, but he worked for George Soros.

Your only interests are to remain ignorant and to keep the discussion off how Barry continues to lie his ass off while libs like you continue to shamelessly defend him.
You're really stretching this out. It would have taken you a lot less time to just name the 3 former Generals/Admirals on Obama's original cabinet. You can end this on your next reply.

Going on now? Billionaire Goldman Sachs executives, big oil CEO's, and former Generals itching for war are being put in charge of the executive branch of the government.

Hell.... what do YOU think is going on now? Not expecting you to answer of course since you refuse in the other thread....

As far as I know, Trump wasn't wanting war with Russia....Hitlery was and they were pushing that by funding CIA mercenaries in Syria to take out Assad that has done exactly what to USA.INC to get in their crosshairs? Trump may be the new boss and the same as the old boss but there was no doubt that Hitlery was a NWO globalist shill....no fucking doubt about that at all. Feel free to try and debate me on this issue......if you dare.

So Trump doesn't want war with Russia... he wants war with China instead. That's like trading $10 bill in for two $5's.

So, explain to me as to how Trump wants war with China.........please be detailed because I will enjoy knocking you down a few notches and all for my amusement, ya dumb fuck.

So Trump doesn't want war with Russia... he wants war with China instead. That's like trading $10 bill in for two $5's.

So, explain to me as to how Trump wants war with China.........please be detailed because I will enjoy knocking you down a few notches and all for my amusement, ya dumb fuck.

Really? I have to explain it to you after what's gone in the news lately... Hell one of the members here even wants to attack them first so that they don't get the advantage on us.

Steve Mnuchin not only worked for Goldman Sachs, but he worked for George Soros.

I know all about Wilbur Ross and Steve Mnuchin....I have followed every addition and potential addition to Trump's staff. My biggest concern is those that belong to the CFR. The man hasn't even taken office yet so I will wait to see what he tries to do before I start pissing on him......can ya dig it???

Really? I have to explain it to you after what's gone in the news lately... Hell one of the members here even wants to attack them first so that they don't get the advantage on us.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone here wants us to attack China thus Trump wants to start a war with China....how fucking stupid can you be????? I bet you think that Russia kept the Hildebeast from winning the election...don't ya ???

You're really stretching this out. It would have taken you a lot less time to just name the 3 former Generals/Admirals on Obama's original cabinet. You can end this on your next reply.
Thank you for admitting you are trying to keep the conversation off-topic. You are just making my pont about how pathetic it is that libs continue to have to lie, deny, justify, and distract from the fact that Barry continues to lie.

I bring up the point of how Barry told you that he would NOT send any more US troops into harm's way, and you can't even address it ... understandably.

Can you explain how / why Barry is sending US combat ground troops into SYRIA to fight a war alongside Kurds and Arabs...without Congressional approval to do so?

Doesn't it bother libs like you that you bashed Bush for starting a war we had no business being in...and now you are defending another President for doing so - UN-CONSTITUTIONALLY - because he has a 'D' in front of his name?

Why is it that you don't mind being played for a sucker and lied to by a liberal but not a Conservative?

I know all about Wilbur Ross and Steve Mnuchin....I have followed every addition and potential addition to Trump's staff. My biggest concern is those that belong to the CFR. The man hasn't even taken office yet so I will wait to see what he tries to do before I start pissing on him......can ya dig it???

No. Them being named to Trump's staff isn't going to change what these guys have done or who they are. You are the one that brought up the Rothschilds like they were bad people, and now you ignore it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone here wants us to attack China thus Trump wants to start a war with China....how fucking stupid can you be????? I bet you think that Russia kept the Hildebeast from winning the election...don't ya ???

No numbnuts. What Trump has done and said is why he is putting us at odds with China. Other people see it, but you being the fucking conspiracy nut can't?

Forum List

Back