🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST AWARD-WINNING 'FAKE NEWS' of the 2016 election was...

No I looked it up. That's how I know you can't name 3. :thup:
:bsflag:

Your only interests are to remain ignorant and to keep the discussion off how Barry continues to lie his ass off while libs like you continue to shamelessly defend him.
You're really stretching this out. It would have taken you a lot less time to just name the 3 former Generals/Admirals on Obama's original cabinet. You can end this on your next reply.

Are you claiming that Barrypuppet didn't keep General Petraeus around????? He kept General Stanley
McChrystal......what exactly is your argument??????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone here wants us to attack China thus Trump wants to start a war with China....how fucking stupid can you be?????
No numbnuts. What Trump has done and said is why he is putting us at odds with China. Other people see it, but you being the fucking conspiracy nut can't?
So who are these "other people" you talk about? You mean like the ones who sit at the children's table in your family during Thanksgiving dinner?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone here wants us to attack China thus Trump wants to start a war with China....how fucking stupid can you be?????
No numbnuts. What Trump has done and said is why he is putting us at odds with China. Other people see it, but you being the fucking conspiracy nut can't?
So who are these "other people" you talk about? You mean like the ones who sit at the children's table in your family during Thanksgiving dinner?

There's whole threads about it. It's been going on since the South China Sea dispute... but it has gotten worse with Trump's comments about possibly not making payments to China on the U.S. debt. Then there is his talks on tariffs, and finally his call to Taiwan which is against U.S. policy. Which has then got China flying nuclear bombers in international waters.

As far as I know, Trump wasn't wanting war with Russia....Hitlery was and they were pushing that by funding CIA mercenaries in Syria to take out Assad that has done exactly what to USA.INC to get in their crosshairs? Trump may be the new boss and the same as the old boss but there was no doubt that Hitlery was a NWO globalist shill....no fucking doubt about that at all. Feel free to try and debate me on this issue......if you dare.

So Trump doesn't want war with Russia... he wants war with China instead. That's like trading $10 bill in for two $5's.

So, explain to me as to how Trump wants war with China.........please be detailed because I will enjoy knocking you down a few notches and all for my amusement, ya dumb fuck.

Really? I have to explain it to you after what's gone in the news lately... Hell one of the members here even wants to attack them first so that they don't get the advantage on us.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone here wants us to attack China thus Trump wants to start a war with China....how fucking stupid can you be????? I bet you think that Russia kept the Hildebeast from winning the election...don't ya ???

No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale of stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.

I was one of those who initially thought the same. I know Trump is no Conservative, but I had to support him after he won the nomination otherwise it was Hillary and I would rather set my ass on fire than cheer for a Clinton. There's the bad choice and the got drunk last night, and woke up beside a fat girl one, you tell yourself you didn't do something so horrifying, but in your heart you know you did.. Hillary is the latter.

There's whole threads about it. It's been going on since the South China Sea dispute... but it has gotten worse with Trump's comments about possibly not making payments to China on the U.S. debt. Then there is his talks on tariffs, and finally his call to Taiwan which is against U.S. policy. Which has then got China flying nuclear bombers in international waters.
What policy is that.

So Trump doesn't want war with Russia... he wants war with China instead. That's like trading $10 bill in for two $5's.

So, explain to me as to how Trump wants war with China.........please be detailed because I will enjoy knocking you down a few notches and all for my amusement, ya dumb fuck.

Really? I have to explain it to you after what's gone in the news lately... Hell one of the members here even wants to attack them first so that they don't get the advantage on us.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone here wants us to attack China thus Trump wants to start a war with China....how fucking stupid can you be????? I bet you think that Russia kept the Hildebeast from winning the election...don't ya ???

No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale o\f stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.

Only a dipshit like you would act like a petulant child. This is fucking world politics and a lot of lives are at stake. You don't fucking go out poking bears, and doing it publicly. It's fucking stupid. You don't make drastic moves all at once. How the fuck would you like it if someone owed you a few trillion dollars and then basically told you, "Go fuck yourself, I'm not paying it."

So quit your tough guy routine, no one on this forum is buying it. You're weak sauce and talking out the side of your neck just makes you look even worse.

What policy is that.

The One China policy... that's basically been in effect since 1972.

No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale o\f stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.

Only a dipshit like you would act like a petulant child. This is fucking world politics and a lot of lives are at stake. You don't fucking go out poking bears, and doing it publicly. It's fucking stupid. You don't make drastic moves all at once. How the fuck would you like it if someone owed you a few trillion dollars and then basically told you, "Go fuck yourself, I'm not paying it."

So quit your tough guy routine, no one on this forum is buying it. You're weak sauce and talking out the side of your neck just makes you look even worse.
Doesn't the Government do that every year. Almost 20 trillion in debt and the biggest holder of that is the tax paying citizen. The Fed just keeps on racking it up, which is a big ole fuck you to all of us.

Hey, numbfuck, China didn't buy up USA.INC treasuries without collateral having been put down...on top of that, they have intentionally manipulated the market to keep their currency devalued under the fiat dollar while we financed their economy with an incredible trade imbalance...so STFU....I know more than you...infinitely more. China owns a huge portion of "gubermint" land" when they didn't make the payments. This isn't the Bretton Woods agreement, dumb fuck.. You are way in over your head, ya welfare dwelling piece of white trash.....

Doesn't the Government do that every year. Almost 20 trillion in debt and the biggest holder of that is the tax paying citizen. The Fed just keeps on racking it up, which is a big ole fuck you to all of us.

Lewdog is a stupid fuck.......doesn't know shit about our real history. Communist China was supported by the banking oligarchs in the west.......their manufacturing capabilities were financed by the west. Mao-Tse-Tung was put into power by the west...not that lewdog would know that.....he isn't all that bright.

OK. Fine. But there is nothing there that constitutes anything of earnest. If you've got your eyes and ears open, and been using a variety of sources of information, then you'd know (realize) that there is nothing of substance in the over-dramatic media ...... or those who eat it up and break open a new box of exclamation points to try out on the forum.

The U.S. debt to China is $1.157 trillion, as of September 2016. That's 30 percent of the $3.901 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $19.5 trillion debt is owned by either the American people or by the U.S. government itself. For more, see Who Owns the U.S. National Debt?

How Much Does the U.S. Owe China?

Though it isn't as much as some other places, $1.15 TRILLION is nothing to sneeze at... and how would you feel if you were China and Trump told you to go fuck yourself we aren't paying?

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win"

Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win - Hot Air

“How’s that for fake news?”Kellyanne Conway rhetorically askedFox & Friends hosts this morning while responding to the latest form of Democratic denial. Responding to Hillary Clinton’s warning yesterday that “fake news” costs lives and hinting that it cost her the White House, Donald Trump’s campaign manager advised the erstwhile Democratic nominee and her allies to look closer to home/ “A little self-awareness,” Conway said, “would do for a team that is blaming everybody but themselves for this”:

Actually the biggest fake news of all time that was very destructive was in Ferguson with the hands up don't shoot lie.

Lewdog is a stupid fuck.......doesn't know shit about our real history. Communist China was supported by the banking oligarchs in the west.......their manufacturing capabilities were financed by the west. Mao-Tse-Tung was put into power by the west...not that lewdog would know that.....he isn't all that bright.

Right, I don't know shit... nothing... Don't you have an underground bunker to go work on? Maybe go review some more tapes of the planes hitting the WTC to spot alien ships? If you knew half of reality, that you think you know, you'd be the brightest bulb in the lighting store.

No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale of stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.
A childish response and completely uncalled for.

OK. Fine. But there is nothing there that constitutes anything of earnest. If you've got your eyes and ears open, and been using a variety of sources of information, then you'd know (realize) that there is nothing of substance in the over-dramatic media ...... or those who eat it up and break open a new box of exclamation points to try out on the forum.

Tensions have been high in the South China Sea dispute for awhile now. The things Trump has been doing and saying has only made it worse. With the stuff with North Korea continuing to develop their nuclear programs and missiles, that area of the world is only going to continue to get less stable. It will be the next war spot, and will be more bloody than the Middle East.

Right, I don't know shit... nothing... Don't you have an underground bunker to go work on? Maybe go review some more tapes of the planes hitting the WTC to spot alien ships? If you knew half of reality, that you think you know, you'd be the brightest bulb in the lighting store.

Far left drones do not know anything other than what their far left rich white masters want them to know!

A childish response and completely uncalled for.

Selective vision is a trait commonly associated with far left drones!

Also irony impairment!

Forum List

Back