🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST AWARD-WINNING 'FAKE NEWS' of the 2016 election was...

Trump has ZERO political experience ................... my father wasn't a fucking millionaire ........................... my dad was a night watchman at a paper factory .................. But you live where exactly? ....................
I wonder if you realize what a grave disservice you are doing to yourself with these adolescent comments of yours'?
:dig:

You can't make a post with any substance. For fuck's sake you think that the only experience Jimmy Carter had was as a peanut farmer. You thought the only thing Reagan did was be an actor.

And if you are going to quote me, you need to quote my entire post and not cherry pick. I will report that from now on. It's against forum rules to edit someone's post that you quote.

What's fucking adolescent about pointing out the fucking obvious to someone like you that doesn't understand reality? Notice how you don't answer questions? Where do you live? Since you say you lived in the U.S. "many years" how many is "many" to you? How long ago was that? Was your father a millionaire living in New York? Do you think you know more about Trump's personal life than the rest of us?

Michael More continuously and consistently predicted a Trump victory.
Did he? Really?
Yes, he really did. Angered many Democrats, but he saw the same thing Conway saw.
I like Michael Moore. He looks like an idiot and a slob and I guess that's what makes him so successful in his work ..... like Inspector Columbo.
leyenda-catodica-peter-falk-encarnando-legendario-teniente-colombo-ataviado-br-con-inseparable-br-gabardinabr-br--1308950560367.jpg

Wrong. It is you who has lived an isolated life. Excuse me for saying it but you know nothing about life, business, or politics. For you to judge Trump on his business and political savvy would be like for me to criticize Feodor Vassilyev's wife on her opinion of giving birth.

Oh I don't? You know nothing about me. For you to say a man that has grown up rich his entire life, hasn't lived a pampered life is absolutely fucking insane.

By your own admission, you have had to suckle from "da gubermint" and you are not all that knowledgeable on how things actually work. You are the last person that I would lean on fro "insight"...you are fucking clueless. I'm not trying to be rude or mean....just being honest.

WTF are you talking about suckle from the government? And just because I don't buy into all your conspiracy shit doesn't mean a damn thing. Since you seem to know so much about me, why don't you tell me about my history. Tell me where I've gone to school. Tell me my job history. Tell me how old I am. Tell me how many times I've been married. Tell me how many kids I have. Tell me what countries I've been to. Tell me if I've ever been in the military. Tell me my medical history. Tell me what I do now. Tell me how much money I've paid in taxes over the years. Come on bro. You know so much to judge me. You tell me about me. Tell me what my IQ has been rated at. Tell me about my academic honors. No, you go ahead and tell me all that since you think you know me.

Hey, you are the one that told me back in May that you were taking
"gubermint" handouts...of course that is what they are for and you did pay for them.....

Yes back when I was working 25-30 hours per week while going to school before I got sick and started just going to school full time, I did get some SNAP benefits but not much. But again... I was working AND going to school full time. As soon as I quit working I reported it and quit taking SNAP benefits. Now I just go to school full time. I'm also 40, worked my whole life and never received SNAP benefits before. So yeah, let's break that down. I was working and getting some benefits, and I've paid into taxes my whole life. So to call that "suckling?" That's pretty absurd. Now, go ahead. Tell me more about myself and how I am fucking clueless, since you know so much about me.

I certainly know more than you do because I have made it my business to do so to help wake people up and give them the benefit of the literally THOUSANDS of hours I have spent vetting information, discerning it and trying to make sense of it all. I have had my entire belief system blown apart. I could have just kept my mouth shut and looked out for me and mine....but NOOOOOOO....I just HAD to open my big fucking cyber mouth to try and wake people up to the shit-storm they have been weathering and the mega-one still to come....being the stupid fuck that I am. I can't just walk past a house that is burning down without trying to save the occupants even if they don't want to be evacuated. It's a fucking thankless job and and furthermore? I have never sought nor needed validation because I know what is going on and operate on a higher plane of consciousness than most. I am at the point that you can either lend me your ear and weigh what I propose...or you can suffer the consequences but you will spare me a thought when the shit hits the fan. Seriously, I was happier when I was stupid and still caught in the matrix....unfortunately one cannot "unlearn" once the scales fall from their eyes....,...get what I am saying?

..... For fuck's sake ..... What's fucking adolescent ...... pointing out the fucking obvious .......
You've completely exhausted your vocabulary, Charlie. You need to go out and get some fresh air.
hqdefault.jpg

So you won't answer the simple questions. Got it and you altered my quote again. So I'm reporting that. Congrats. And I hope you never come back to the U.S. again, because with your avatar, if you did, you deserve to get your ass kicked.

Oh I don't? You know nothing about me. For you to say a man that has grown up rich his entire life, hasn't lived a pampered life is absolutely fucking insane.

By your own admission, you have had to suckle from "da gubermint" and you are not all that knowledgeable on how things actually work. You are the last person that I would lean on fro "insight"...you are fucking clueless. I'm not trying to be rude or mean....just being honest.

WTF are you talking about suckle from the government? And just because I don't buy into all your conspiracy shit doesn't mean a damn thing. Since you seem to know so much about me, why don't you tell me about my history. Tell me where I've gone to school. Tell me my job history. Tell me how old I am. Tell me how many times I've been married. Tell me how many kids I have. Tell me what countries I've been to. Tell me if I've ever been in the military. Tell me my medical history. Tell me what I do now. Tell me how much money I've paid in taxes over the years. Come on bro. You know so much to judge me. You tell me about me. Tell me what my IQ has been rated at. Tell me about my academic honors. No, you go ahead and tell me all that since you think you know me.

"gubermint" handouts...of course that is what they are for and you did pay for them.....

Yes back when I was working 25-30 hours per week while going to school before I got sick and started just going to school full time, I did get some SNAP benefits but not much. But again... I was working AND going to school full time. As soon as I quit working I reported it and quit taking SNAP benefits. Now I just go to school full time. I'm also 40, worked my whole life and never received SNAP benefits before. So yeah, let's break that down. I was working and getting some benefits, and I've paid into taxes my whole life. So to call that "suckling?" That's pretty absurd. Now, go ahead. Tell me more about myself and how I am fucking clueless, since you know so much about me.

I certainly know more than you do because I have made it my business to do so to help wake people up and give them the benefit of the literally THOUSANDS of hours I have spent vetting information, discerning it and trying to make sense of it all. I have had my entire belief system blown apart. I could have just kept my mouth shut and looked out for me and mine....but NOOOOOOO....I just HAD to open my big fucking cyber mouth to try and wake people up to the shit-storm they have been weathering and the mega-one still to come....being the stupid fuck that I am. I can't just walk past a house that is burning down without trying to save the occupants even if they don't want to be evacuated. It's a fucking thankless job and and furthermore? I have never sought nor needed validation because I know what is going on and operate on a higher plane of consciousness than most. I am at the point that you can either lend me your ear and weigh what I propose...or you can suffer the consequences but you will spare me a thought when the shit hits the fan. Seriously, I was happier when I was stupid and still caught in the matrix....unfortunately one cannot "unlearn" once the scales fall from their eyes....,...get what I am saying?

Dale, if you thought one instance was done by the government ok. Maybe two... ok. But you think EVERY event is done by the government. EVERY event. I've seen you say 9/11 is a conspiracy. You say Sandy Hook is a conspiracy. You say Pulse nightclub is a conspiracy. You say San Bernandino is a conspiracy. You say the Oklahoma bombing is a conspiracy. You say the Dylan Roof shooting is a conspiracy... every single event. Do I think it happens? Well yeah there was a proven false flag even to get the U.S. into Viet Nam. So yes, it has happened, but you think EVERY event is one.

Dale, if you thought one instance was done by the government ok. Maybe two... ok. But you think EVERY event is done by the government. EVERY event. I've seen you say 9/11 is a conspiracy. You say Sandy Hook is a conspiracy. You say Pulse nightclub is a conspiracy. You say San Bernandino is a conspiracy. You say the Oklahoma bombing is a conspiracy. You say the Dylan Roof shooting is a conspiracy... every single event. Do I think it happens? Well yeah there was a proven false flag even to get the U.S. into Viet Nam. So yes, it has happened, but you think EVERY event is one.

By conspiracy you mean liberal shooter......

Until Trump becomes a member of USMB, shoots the breeze - shuck & jives with us - then we know more about your personal life than what you know about his.

Yeah other than the fact his personal life has been made public over the last 30+ odd years. But you live where exactly? How much have you even heard about Trump up until the last few years?
Trump has ZERO political experience ................... my father wasn't a fucking millionaire ........................... my dad was a night watchman at a paper factory .................. But you live where exactly? ....................
I wonder if you realize what a grave disservice you are doing to yourself with these adolescent comments of yours'?

You can't make a post with any substance. For fuck's sake you think that the only experience Jimmy Carter had was as a peanut farmer. You thought the only thing Reagan did was be an actor.

And if you are going to quote me, you need to quote my entire post and not cherry pick. I will report that from now on. It's against forum rules to edit someone's post that you quote.

What's fucking adolescent about pointing out the fucking obvious to someone like you that doesn't understand reality? Notice how you don't answer questions? Where do you live? Since you say you lived in the U.S. "many years" how many is "many" to you? How long ago was that? Was your father a millionaire living in New York? Do you think you know more about Trump's personal life than the rest of us?

..... For fuck's sake ..... What's fucking adolescent ...... pointing out the fucking obvious .......
You've completely exhausted your vocabulary, Charlie. You need to go out and get some fresh air.
hqdefault.jpg

So you won't answer the simple questions. Got it and you altered my quote again. So I'm reporting that. Congrats. And I hope you never come back to the U.S. again, because with your avatar, if you did, you deserve to get your ass kicked.
And I hope you never come back to the U.S. again, because with your avatar, if you did, you deserve to get your ass kicked.
I'm nearly twice your age but I bet you won't be doing it. Now go and have a nice nap before you really blow it.
Firecracker_explodes.gif

Until Trump becomes a member of USMB, shoots the breeze - shuck & jives with us - then we know more about your personal life than what you know about his.

Yeah other than the fact his personal life has been made public over the last 30+ odd years. But you live where exactly? How much have you even heard about Trump up until the last few years?

hqdefault.jpg

And I hope you never come back to the U.S. again, because with your avatar, if you did, you deserve to get your ass kicked.
I'm nearly twice your age but I bet you won't be doing it. Now go and have a nice nap before you really blow it.
Firecracker_explodes.gif

It doesn't have to be me... take your avatar and get a shirt made of it and wear it around the next time you come to the U.S., that is if you have the balls.

No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale of stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.
A childish response and completely uncalled for.

We will simply agree to disagree on that one.
I've now had ample time & opportunity to gather all of the facts and reconsider. You were right. I was wrong.
tiphat.gif

So, explain to me as to how Trump wants war with China.........please be detailed because I will enjoy knocking you down a few notches and all for my amusement, ya dumb fuck.

Really? I have to explain it to you after what's gone in the news lately... Hell one of the members here even wants to attack them first so that they don't get the advantage on us.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone here wants us to attack China thus Trump wants to start a war with China....how fucking stupid can you be????? I bet you think that Russia kept the Hildebeast from winning the election...don't ya ???

No numbnuts. What Trump has done and said is why he is putting us at odds with China. Other people see it, but you being the fucking conspiracy nut can't?

No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale o\f stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.

Only a dipshit like you would act like a petulant child. This is fucking world politics and a lot of lives are at stake. You don't fucking go out poking bears, and doing it publicly. It's fucking stupid. You don't make drastic moves all at once. How the fuck would you like it if someone owed you a few trillion dollars and then basically told you, "Go fuck yourself, I'm not paying it."

So quit your tough guy routine, no one on this forum is buying it. You're weak sauce and talking out the side of your neck just makes you look even worse.

hqdefault.jpg

Firecracker_explodes.gif

It doesn't have to be me... take your avatar and get a shirt made of it and wear it around the next time you come to the U.S., that is if you have the balls.
Your flag represents your country. Your country represents your government. Your government is shit. Your flag should represent it accurately. As I've told you on a number of occasions .... clean up your government and I'll clean up the flag. As long as there are those who justify the shitty government (like you) I feel it is my duty to rub your nose in it.
1025043054.gif

Look, I know that you are dying to get into bed with your boyfriend tonight and tell him what a nasty guy I am. But before he begins fondling those obviously silly-coned titties of yours' (and you begin to get all glassy-eyed and lose concentration) make sure to tell him that I'm not all bad. Tell him that (out of respect for you and your father), I purposely left out quoting you saying that your father was a drunk. You can say what you want about him ….. but I don't have to repeat it. Just saying.

Also, tell your boyfriend that I have NEVER misquoted anyone, ever, and I have NEVER left out a part of anyone's quote that makes them “look bad” or would “change the content” of their post. I only “paraphrase” when it makes it easier for others to follow the line of discussion and/or when it is a specific point I want to comment, as in agreeing with everything except that one point. But I realize (even as I write this response) that you are too dumb-fucked to understand what I am saying.

Wow a joke, you never learn, do ya?
Smart people knew he had a chance.
Oligarchs, what do you think is going on now?
Going on now? Billionaire Goldman Sachs executives, big oil CEO's, and former Generals itching for war are being put in charge of the executive branch of the government.

Hell.... what do YOU think is going on now? Not expecting you to answer of course since you refuse in the other thread....

As far as I know, Trump wasn't wanting war with Russia....Hitlery was and they were pushing that by funding CIA mercenaries in Syria to take out Assad that has done exactly what to USA.INC to get in their crosshairs? Trump may be the new boss and the same as the old boss but there was no doubt that Hitlery was a NWO globalist shill....no fucking doubt about that at all. Feel free to try and debate me on this issue......if you dare.

So Trump doesn't want war with Russia... he wants war with China instead. That's like trading $10 bill in for two $5's.

So, explain to me as to how Trump wants war with China.........please be detailed because I will enjoy knocking you down a few notches and all for my amusement, ya dumb fuck.

Really? I have to explain it to you after what's gone in the news lately... Hell one of the members here even wants to attack them first so that they don't get the advantage on us.

Yeah you do, there is alot of fake news, so tells us the plan.

PS libtards, where are those women he "assaulted"?
They kind of went away.....hmmmmmmmm
They're pretty much hanging out 24/7 at the lesbian sauna in D.C.
With the Bill Clinton accusers who also went away? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No they ve been there the entire time since they ve accused him in the 90s.

The Trump chicks were backed by the media, but they went away quickly!!!!!!

Do they have any lawsuits?
Paura Jones won hers

The Rothschilds were throwing 100K per plate fundraisers for the Hildebeast.....how can you not know that unless you are intentionally stupid???

Yeah and now a guy that worked for the Rothschilds is in Trump's cabinet. So... what's your point?

Someone that worked for Goldman Sachs means what exactly? People work for Wall Street firms all the time but it doesn't mean that they are foot soldiers for the Rothschilds. The CIA is the biggest terrorist organization on the planet but I am not going to paint every single person that has worked for it as being complicit. Time will tell...if Trump turns out to be a globalist shill? I will call him on it...thus far he hasn't even taken office yet....so STFU and take a "chill pill"...save the knee-jerk reactions for someone that isn't as informed as I am. I am looking out for all of us........even the "numbnut" crowd.

No...Wilbur Ross spent 25 years working for the Rothschilds. Directly for them.

Steve Mnuchin not only worked for Goldman Sachs, but he worked for George Soros.

I know all about Wilbur Ross and Steve Mnuchin....I have followed every addition and potential addition to Trump's staff. My biggest concern is those that belong to the CFR. The man hasn't even taken office yet so I will wait to see what he tries to do before I start pissing on him......can ya dig it???

No. Them being named to Trump's staff isn't going to change what these guys have done or who they are. You are the one that brought up the Rothschilds like they were bad people, and now you ignore it.
What have they done?
Who are they?

Libtards are bad with details, i guess the talking points didnt come with those

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone here wants us to attack China thus Trump wants to start a war with China....how fucking stupid can you be?????
No numbnuts. What Trump has done and said is why he is putting us at odds with China. Other people see it, but you being the fucking conspiracy nut can't?
So who are these "other people" you talk about? You mean like the ones who sit at the children's table in your family during Thanksgiving dinner?

There's whole threads about it. It's been going on since the South China Sea dispute... but it has gotten worse with Trump's comments about possibly not making payments to China on the U.S. debt. Then there is his talks on tariffs, and finally his call to Taiwan which is against U.S. policy. Which has then got China flying nuclear bombers in international waters.

Wow this guy must have been shocked Trump won. He thinks the news is objective, hell keep believing them and keep being dissapointed.

Show me where Trump said about not making payments
And a call from Taiwan, ohhhhhhhh, just more media false hysteria.

Last edited:
There's whole threads about it. It's been going on since the South China Sea dispute... but it has gotten worse with Trump's comments about possibly not making payments to China on the U.S. debt. Then there is his talks on tariffs, and finally his call to Taiwan which is against U.S. policy. Which has then got China flying nuclear bombers in international waters.
OK. Fine. But there is nothing there that constitutes anything of earnest. If you've got your eyes and ears open, and been using a variety of sources of information, then you'd know (realize) that there is nothing of substance in the over-dramatic media ...... or those who eat it up and break open a new box of exclamation points to try out on the forum.

Tensions have been high in the South China Sea dispute for awhile now. The things Trump has been doing and saying has only made it worse. With the stuff with North Korea continuing to develop their nuclear programs and missiles, that area of the world is only going to continue to get less stable. It will be the next war spot, and will be more bloody than the Middle East.

Wanting better trade deals and taking a call from Taiwan are not gonna start shit. China is not gonna risk WW3 over a fucking phone call, jesus you guys are fucking retarded, you probably believe Trump is gonna bring back slavery as some lefties believe.

Only a dipshit like you would act like a petulant child. This is fucking world politics and a lot of lives are at stake. You don't fucking go out poking bears, and doing it publicly. It's fucking stupid. You don't make drastic moves all at once. How the fuck would you like it if someone owed you a few trillion dollars and then basically told you, "Go fuck yourself, I'm not paying it."

So quit your tough guy routine, no one on this forum is buying it. You're weak sauce and talking out the side of your neck just makes you look even worse.
Doesn't the Government do that every year. Almost 20 trillion in debt and the biggest holder of that is the tax paying citizen. The Fed just keeps on racking it up, which is a big ole fuck you to all of us.

Lewdog is a stupid fuck.......doesn't know shit about our real history. Communist China was supported by the banking oligarchs in the west.......their manufacturing capabilities were financed by the west. Mao-Tse-Tung was put into power by the west...not that lewdog would know that.....he isn't all that bright.

Right, I don't know shit... nothing... Don't you have an underground bunker to go work on? Maybe go review some more tapes of the planes hitting the WTC to spot alien ships? If you knew half of reality, that you think you know, you'd be the brightest bulb in the lighting store.

Nope, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground and you seem to be proud about that very salient fact. I bet you do indeed believe that 19 Saudi nationals buttfucked the NSA, the Pentagon, NORAD and the CIA on the world stage armed with nothing but box cutters directed from a CIA asset that was running the "attack" from a cave in Pakistan....you strike me as being that utterly fucking stupid. Three buildings that fall into their own footprint from the attack of two planes in just s a few hours. Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit...yo don't have the intellect to take me on....not on the best day you ever had in your life.

BTW, the debt that is owed by USA.INC to ANY country isn't your responsibility OR mine. USA.INC is a private corporate entity and I have PROVEN that many times over, dumb fuck

Jesus... and I bet you think Timothy McVeigh was a patsy and he didn't do his bombing wither. Is there anything you do believe?

You make these fucking crazy ass statements then you get on here and call people names and say how stupid they are. I sure hope you don't act like this out in public.

He did the bombing and was rightfully executed for it. We kill people that deserve it, you guys want them out on good behavior.

Doesn't the Government do that every year. Almost 20 trillion in debt and the biggest holder of that is the tax paying citizen. The Fed just keeps on racking it up, which is a big ole fuck you to all of us.

Lewdog is a stupid fuck.......doesn't know shit about our real history. Communist China was supported by the banking oligarchs in the west.......their manufacturing capabilities were financed by the west. Mao-Tse-Tung was put into power by the west...not that lewdog would know that.....he isn't all that bright.

Right, I don't know shit... nothing... Don't you have an underground bunker to go work on? Maybe go review some more tapes of the planes hitting the WTC to spot alien ships? If you knew half of reality, that you think you know, you'd be the brightest bulb in the lighting store.

Nope, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground and you seem to be proud about that very salient fact. I bet you do indeed believe that 19 Saudi nationals buttfucked the NSA, the Pentagon, NORAD and the CIA on the world stage armed with nothing but box cutters directed from a CIA asset that was running the "attack" from a cave in Pakistan....you strike me as being that utterly fucking stupid. Three buildings that fall into their own footprint from the attack of two planes in just s a few hours. Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit...yo don't have the intellect to take me on....not on the best day you ever had in your life.

BTW, the debt that is owed by USA.INC to ANY country isn't your responsibility OR mine. USA.INC is a private corporate entity and I have PROVEN that many times over, dumb fuck

Jesus... and I bet you think Timothy McVeigh was a patsy and he didn't do his bombing wither. Is there anything you do believe?

You make these fucking crazy ass statements then you get on here and call people names and say how stupid they are. I sure hope you don't act like this out in public.

He did the bombing and was rightfully executed for it. We kill people that deserve it, you guys want them out on good behavior.

You are such a fucking retard. Show me where I said he wasn't guilty. Who is "you guys?" Because I believe in the death penalty numbnuts and I know McVeigh was guilty. This post is proof positive that you are too fucking stupid to ever try and put me in my place. All you can do is make assumptions about how I feel about something, and then attack that. You can't actually do anything else otherwise.

You are such a fucking retard. Show me where I said he wasn't guilty. Who is "you guys?" Because I believe in the death penalty numbnuts and I know McVeigh was guilty. This post is proof positive that you are too fucking stupid to ever try and put me in my place. All you can do is make assumptions about how I feel about something, and then attack that. You can't actually do anything else otherwise.

you're a lefty, lefties always protest the death penalty. Do we agree on that?
They didn't protest McVeigh's death penalty, because he was on the opposite side...that's how lefties work.
We on the right are consistent and McVeigh killed people, he needed to be put to death.
You lefties would cry if it were the Unibomber put to death and would say he needs to be rehabilitated. Fuck people that kill, they should be dead, no excuses.

Forum List

Back