🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST AWARD-WINNING 'FAKE NEWS' of the 2016 election was...

Right, I don't know shit... nothing... Don't you have an underground bunker to go work on? Maybe go review some more tapes of the planes hitting the WTC to spot alien ships? If you knew half of reality, that you think you know, you'd be the brightest bulb in the lighting store.

Nope, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground and you seem to be proud about that very salient fact. I bet you do indeed believe that 19 Saudi nationals buttfucked the NSA, the Pentagon, NORAD and the CIA on the world stage armed with nothing but box cutters directed from a CIA asset that was running the "attack" from a cave in Pakistan....you strike me as being that utterly fucking stupid. Three buildings that fall into their own footprint from the attack of two planes in just s a few hours. Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit...yo don't have the intellect to take me on....not on the best day you ever had in your life.

BTW, the debt that is owed by USA.INC to ANY country isn't your responsibility OR mine. USA.INC is a private corporate entity and I have PROVEN that many times over, dumb fuck

Jesus... and I bet you think Timothy McVeigh was a patsy and he didn't do his bombing wither. Is there anything you do believe?

You make these fucking crazy ass statements then you get on here and call people names and say how stupid they are. I sure hope you don't act like this out in public.

He did the bombing and was rightfully executed for it. We kill people that deserve it, you guys want them out on good behavior.

You are such a fucking retard. Show me where I said he wasn't guilty. Who is "you guys?" Because I believe in the death penalty numbnuts and I know McVeigh was guilty. This post is proof positive that you are too fucking stupid to ever try and put me in my place. All you can do is make assumptions about how I feel about something, and then attack that. You can't actually do anything else otherwise.

you're a lefty, lefties always protest the death penalty. Do we agree on that?
They didn't protest McVeigh's death penalty, because he was on the opposite side...that's how lefties work.
We on the right are consistent and McVeigh killed people, he needed to be put to death.
You lefties would cry if it were the Unibomber put to death and would say he needs to be rehabilitated. Fuck people that kill, they should be dead, no excuses.

No, again, quit making shit up. I'm not a lefty. I've said from day one I'm not a lefty. I believe in the death penalty. McVeigh was guilty. He had a manifesto. He confessed. End of story. Now... you're becoming an embarrassment to people from Ohio.

Nope, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground and you seem to be proud about that very salient fact. I bet you do indeed believe that 19 Saudi nationals buttfucked the NSA, the Pentagon, NORAD and the CIA on the world stage armed with nothing but box cutters directed from a CIA asset that was running the "attack" from a cave in Pakistan....you strike me as being that utterly fucking stupid. Three buildings that fall into their own footprint from the attack of two planes in just s a few hours. Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit...yo don't have the intellect to take me on....not on the best day you ever had in your life.

BTW, the debt that is owed by USA.INC to ANY country isn't your responsibility OR mine. USA.INC is a private corporate entity and I have PROVEN that many times over, dumb fuck

Jesus... and I bet you think Timothy McVeigh was a patsy and he didn't do his bombing wither. Is there anything you do believe?

You make these fucking crazy ass statements then you get on here and call people names and say how stupid they are. I sure hope you don't act like this out in public.

He did the bombing and was rightfully executed for it. We kill people that deserve it, you guys want them out on good behavior.

You are such a fucking retard. Show me where I said he wasn't guilty. Who is "you guys?" Because I believe in the death penalty numbnuts and I know McVeigh was guilty. This post is proof positive that you are too fucking stupid to ever try and put me in my place. All you can do is make assumptions about how I feel about something, and then attack that. You can't actually do anything else otherwise.

They didn't protest McVeigh's death penalty, because he was on the opposite side...that's how lefties work.
We on the right are consistent and McVeigh killed people, he needed to be put to death.
You lefties would cry if it were the Unibomber put to death and would say he needs to be rehabilitated. Fuck people that kill, they should be dead, no excuses.

No, again, quit making shit up. I'm not a lefty. I've said from day one I'm not a lefty. I believe in the death penalty. McVeigh was guilty. He had a manifesto. He confessed. End of story. Now... you're becoming an embarrassment to people from Ohio.

I don't care what you call yourself, seeing your posts you agree with the left, hence you are a lefty.
great you believe in the death penalty, is this for all first degree killers?

I don't care what you call yourself, seeing your posts you agree with the left, hence you are a lefty.

Ok numbnuts, where do I "agree" with the left? Is it because I call Trump an lying, fraudulent piece of shit? Yeah...well dumbass there are more than two parties in the U.S. and just because someone doesn't like Trump doesn't automatically makes them a lefty.

Ok numbnuts, where do I "agree" with the left? Is it because I call Trump an lying, fraudulent piece of shit? Yeah...well dumbass there are more than two parties in the U.S. and just because someone doesn't like Trump doesn't automatically makes them a lefty.

Well do tell us, what is your party and ideology, please inform the group.

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win"

Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win - Hot Air

“How’s that for fake news?”Kellyanne Conway rhetorically askedFox & Friends hosts this morning while responding to the latest form of Democratic denial. Responding to Hillary Clinton’s warning yesterday that “fake news” costs lives and hinting that it cost her the White House, Donald Trump’s campaign manager advised the erstwhile Democratic nominee and her allies to look closer to home/ “A little self-awareness,” Conway said, “would do for a team that is blaming everybody but themselves for this”:
Most of the people saying that were from conservative media

Not one person.in the leftwing media said he could win and many in conservative media said he couldnt

The one thing in.common they all hated Trump and had no idea what was coming. Fuck all of them.

I laugh at all of them, I fart in their general direction!
Trump is a joke. Who could have known he actually had a chance? Well now we get to find out how America runs when oligarchs are put in charge of the peasantry.

You mean like the shrilary and all of her mega donors? Get a clue clown. She was the oligarch. The trumpsters just a rich outsider who has made the majority of his money on his own. Unlike the obummer buddies who make it on the backs of the American taxpayer. Turns out the American taxpayer is smarter than you because THEY figured it out. Unlike you.

Well do tell us, what is your party and ideology, please inform the group.

I have. Go to the Introductions forum. I created that post for a reason, so I don't have to repeat myself for idiots like you over and over who try to label me as what you want me to be so you can make an argument against it.

Forum List

Back