🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST AWARD-WINNING 'FAKE NEWS' of the 2016 election was...

Hillary and fake go well together- remember this?

HOLY SHIT!
I tried to find something in the video to prove this guy is full of crap ..... but I couldn't.

I can imagine the crowd behind her might have revealed something she didn't want shown .... hence the photo-shopped flag obliterating the crowed all-together .... BUT that still does not explain the i-phone images.

1087550_logo.jpg

Last edited:
The thing about business... is when you decide a contractor didn't do a good job and you don't pay them, the contractors don't send war planes to your front door. Trump has lived a pampered life and has no idea how world politics works.
Wrong. It is you who has lived an isolated life. Excuse me for saying it but you know nothing about life, business, or politics. For you to judge Trump on his business and political savvy would be like for me to criticize Feodor Vassilyev's wife on her opinion of giving birth.

Oh I don't? You know nothing about me. For you to say a man that has grown up rich his entire life, hasn't lived a pampered life is absolutely fucking insane.

The thing about business... is when you decide a contractor didn't do a good job and you don't pay them, the contractors don't send war planes to your front door. Trump has lived a pampered life and has no idea how world politics works.
Wrong. It is you who has lived an isolated life. Excuse me for saying it but you know nothing about life, business, or politics. For you to judge Trump on his business and political savvy would be like for me to criticize Feodor Vassilyev's wife on her opinion of giving birth.

Oh I don't? You know nothing about me. For you to say a man that has grown up rich his entire life, hasn't lived a pampered life is absolutely fucking insane.

By your own admission, you have had to suckle from "da gubermint" and you are not all that knowledgeable on how things actually work. You are the last person that I would lean on for "insight"...you are fucking clueless. I'm not trying to be rude or mean....just being honest.

Last edited:

By your own admission, you have had to suckle from "da gubermint" and you are not all that knowledgeable on how things actually work. You are the last person that I would lean on fro "insight"...you are fucking clueless. I'm not trying to be rude or mean....just being honest.

WTF are you talking about suckle from the government? And just because I don't buy into all your conspiracy shit doesn't mean a damn thing. Since you seem to know so much about me, why don't you tell me about my history. Tell me where I've gone to school. Tell me my job history. Tell me how old I am. Tell me how many times I've been married. Tell me how many kids I have. Tell me what countries I've been to. Tell me if I've ever been in the military. Tell me my medical history. Tell me what I do now. Tell me how much money I've paid in taxes over the years. Come on bro. You know so much to judge me. You tell me about me. Tell me what my IQ has been rated at. Tell me about my academic honors. No, you go ahead and tell me all that since you think you know me.

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win"

Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win - Hot Air

“How’s that for fake news?”Kellyanne Conway rhetorically askedFox & Friends hosts this morning while responding to the latest form of Democratic denial. Responding to Hillary Clinton’s warning yesterday that “fake news” costs lives and hinting that it cost her the White House, Donald Trump’s campaign manager advised the erstwhile Democratic nominee and her allies to look closer to home/ “A little self-awareness,” Conway said, “would do for a team that is blaming everybody but themselves for this”:
Most of the people saying that were from conservative media

Not one person.in the leftwing media said he could win and many in conservative media said he couldnt

The one thing in.common they all hated Trump and had no idea what was coming. Fuck all of them.

I laugh at all of them, I fart in their general direction!
Trump is a joke. Who could have known he actually had a chance? Well now we get to find out how America runs when oligarchs are put in charge of the peasantry.
Anyone with a higher than room temp IQ knew.....

By your own admission, you have had to suckle from "da gubermint" and you are not all that knowledgeable on how things actually work. You are the last person that I would lean on fro "insight"...you are fucking clueless. I'm not trying to be rude or mean....just being honest.

WTF are you talking about suckle from the government? And just because I don't buy into all your conspiracy shit doesn't mean a damn thing. Since you seem to know so much about me, why don't you tell me about my history. Tell me where I've gone to school. Tell me my job history. Tell me how old I am. Tell me how many times I've been married. Tell me how many kids I have. Tell me what countries I've been to. Tell me if I've ever been in the military. Tell me my medical history. Tell me what I do now. Tell me how much money I've paid in taxes over the years. Come on bro. You know so much to judge me. You tell me about me. Tell me what my IQ has been rated at. Tell me about my academic honors. No, you go ahead and tell me all that since you think you know me.

Hey, you are the one that told me back in May that you were taking
"gubermint" handouts...of course that is what they are for and you did pay for them.....

Hey, you are the one that told me back in May that you were taking
"gubermint" handouts...of course that is what they are for and you did pay for them.....

Yes back when I was working 25-30 hours per week while going to school before I got sick and started just going to school full time, I did get some SNAP benefits but not much. But again... I was working AND going to school full time. As soon as I quit working I reported it and quit taking SNAP benefits. Now I just go to school full time. I'm also 40, worked my whole life and never received SNAP benefits before. So yeah, let's break that down. I was working and getting some benefits, and I've paid into taxes my whole life. So to call that "suckling?" That's pretty absurd. Now, go ahead. Tell me more about myself and how I am fucking clueless, since you know so much about me.

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

“How’s that for fake news?”Kellyanne Conway rhetorically askedFox & Friends hosts this morning while responding to the latest form of Democratic denial. Responding to Hillary Clinton’s warning yesterday that “fake news” costs lives and hinting that it cost her the White House, Donald Trump’s campaign manager advised the erstwhile Democratic nominee and her allies to look closer to home/ “A little self-awareness,” Conway said, “would do for a team that is blaming everybody but themselves for this”:
Most of the people saying that were from conservative media

Not one person.in the leftwing media said he could win and many in conservative media said he couldnt

The one thing in.common they all hated Trump and had no idea what was coming. Fuck all of them.

I laugh at all of them, I fart in their general direction!
Michael More continuously and consistently predicted a Trump victory.

It is you who has lived an isolated life. Excuse me for saying it but you know nothing about life, business, or politics. For you to judge Trump on his business and political savvy would be like for me to criticize Feodor Vassilyev's wife on her opinion of giving birth.

Allow me to say that you know nothing about growing up rich your entire life. And whether or not his life was pampered, you cannot judge. Furthermore .......... it has nothing to do with his ability to run he US. Certainly his life (so far) is no less worthy of the presidency than:

1). a peanut farmer
2). a third-rate b-movie actor
3). an Army general
4). a land surveyor
5). a school teacher
6). a newspaper publisher
7). a writer
8). a football player
9). a failed, failed, failed, failed, and failed again oil man
10). or the useless, lying sack of shit woman that you would have chosen

Until Trump becomes a member of USMB, shoots the breeze - shuck & jives with us - then we know more about your personal life than what you know about his.

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

Conway is leading the way in distorting the meaning of the term "fake news". The judgment that Trump could not win was a subjective opinion based on genuinely miscalculated interpretations of polling data from a faction of states. Trump's campaign manager, Conway, a pollster, recognized the weakness and miscalculations and wisely concentrated Trump's efforts and focus in those states resulting in electoral vote victories while being able to make the popular votes irrelevant to the overall results of the election.

It is you who has lived an isolated life. Excuse me for saying it but you know nothing about life, business, or politics. For you to judge Trump on his business and political savvy would be like for me to criticize Feodor Vassilyev's wife on her opinion of giving birth.

Allow me to say that you know nothing about growing up rich your entire life. And whether or not his life was pampered, you cannot judge. Furthermore .......... it has nothing to do with his ability to run he US. Certainly his life (so far) is no less worthy of the presidency than:

1). a peanut farmer
2). a third-rate b-movie actor
3). an Army general
4). a land surveyor
5). a school teacher
6). a newspaper publisher
7). a writer
8). a football player
9). a failed, failed, failed, failed, and failed again oil man
10). or the useless, lying sack of shit woman that you would have chosen

You should do a lot more research boss. Carter was a lieutenant in the Navy and was a Georgia state Senator.

Reagan was the governor of California.

And I can go through the rest of the list as well. Trump has ZERO political experience, and HAS led a pampered life. Of course I don't know about growing up rich, my father wasn't a fucking millionaire in New York. No, my dad was a night watchman at a paper factory and an alcoholic. I do know however, Trump had a shit ton more advantages at being successful at life than I did. And to say otherwise would be a fucking monumental understatement. Did you grow up with a millionaire father in New York?

Until Trump becomes a member of USMB, shoots the breeze - shuck & jives with us - then we know more about your personal life than what you know about his.

Yeah other than the fact his personal life has been made public over the last 30+ odd years. But you live where exactly? How much have you even heard about Trump up until the last few years?

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

Conway is leading the way in distorting the meaning of the term "fake news". The judgment that Trump could not win was a subjective opinion based on genuinely miscalculated interpretations of polling data from a faction of states. Trump's campaign manager, Conway, a pollster, recognized the weakness and miscalculations and wisely concentrated Trump's efforts and focus in those states resulting in electoral vote victories while being able to make the popular votes irrelevant to the overall results of the election.

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

Popular vote is irrelevant in POTUS elections however.....

Trump has ZERO political experience ................... my father wasn't a fucking millionaire ........................... my dad was a night watchman at a paper factory .................. But you live where exactly? ....................
I wonder if you realize what a grave disservice you are doing to yourself with these adolescent comments of yours'?
:dig:

Forum List

Back