🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST AWARD-WINNING 'FAKE NEWS' of the 2016 election was...

No numbnuts. What Trump has done and said is why he is putting us at odds with China. Other people see it, but you being the fucking conspiracy nut can't?

No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale o\f stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.

Only a dipshit like you would act like a petulant child. This is fucking world politics and a lot of lives are at stake. You don't fucking go out poking bears, and doing it publicly. It's fucking stupid. You don't make drastic moves all at once. How the fuck would you like it if someone owed you a few trillion dollars and then basically told you, "Go fuck yourself, I'm not paying it."

So quit your tough guy routine, no one on this forum is buying it. You're weak sauce and talking out the side of your neck just makes you look even worse.
Doesn't the Government do that every year. Almost 20 trillion in debt and the biggest holder of that is the tax paying citizen. The Fed just keeps on racking it up, which is a big ole fuck you to all of us.

Lewdog is a stupid fuck.......doesn't know shit about our real history. Communist China was supported by the banking oligarchs in the west.......their manufacturing capabilities were financed by the west. Mao-Tse-Tung was put into power by the west...not that lewdog would know that.....he isn't all that bright.

Right, I don't know shit... nothing... Don't you have an underground bunker to go work on? Maybe go review some more tapes of the planes hitting the WTC to spot alien ships? If you knew half of reality, that you think you know, you'd be the brightest bulb in the lighting store.

Nope, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground and you seem to be proud about that very salient fact. I bet you do indeed believe that 19 Saudi nationals buttfucked the NSA, the Pentagon, NORAD and the CIA on the world stage armed with nothing but box cutters directed from a CIA asset that was running the "attack" from a cave in Pakistan....you strike me as being that utterly fucking stupid. Three buildings that fall into their own footprint from the attack of two planes in just a few hours. Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit...you don't have the intellect to take me on....not on the best day you ever had in your life.

BTW, the debt that is owed by USA.INC to ANY country isn't your responsibility OR mine. USA.INC is a private corporate entity and I have PROVEN that many times over, dumb fuck

Last edited:
No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale of stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.
A childish response and completely uncalled for.

We will simply agree to disagree on that one.

No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale o\f stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.

Only a dipshit like you would act like a petulant child. This is fucking world politics and a lot of lives are at stake. You don't fucking go out poking bears, and doing it publicly. It's fucking stupid. You don't make drastic moves all at once. How the fuck would you like it if someone owed you a few trillion dollars and then basically told you, "Go fuck yourself, I'm not paying it."

So quit your tough guy routine, no one on this forum is buying it. You're weak sauce and talking out the side of your neck just makes you look even worse.
Doesn't the Government do that every year. Almost 20 trillion in debt and the biggest holder of that is the tax paying citizen. The Fed just keeps on racking it up, which is a big ole fuck you to all of us.

Lewdog is a stupid fuck.......doesn't know shit about our real history. Communist China was supported by the banking oligarchs in the west.......their manufacturing capabilities were financed by the west. Mao-Tse-Tung was put into power by the west...not that lewdog would know that.....he isn't all that bright.

Right, I don't know shit... nothing... Don't you have an underground bunker to go work on? Maybe go review some more tapes of the planes hitting the WTC to spot alien ships? If you knew half of reality, that you think you know, you'd be the brightest bulb in the lighting store.

Nope, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground and you seem to be proud about that very salient fact. I bet you do indeed believe that 19 Saudi nationals buttfucked the NSA, the Pentagon, NORAD and the CIA on the world stage armed with nothing but box cutters directed from a CIA asset that was running the "attack" from a cave in Pakistan....you strike me as being that utterly fucking stupid. Three buildings that fall into their own footprint from the attack of two planes in just s a few hours. Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit...yo don't have the intellect to take me on....not on the best day you ever had in your life.

BTW, the debt that is owed by USA.INC to ANY country isn't your responsibility OR mine. USA.INC is a private corporate entity and I have PROVEN that many times over, dumb fuck

Jesus... and I bet you think Timothy McVeigh was a patsy and he didn't do his bombing wither. Is there anything you do believe?

You make these fucking crazy ass statements then you get on here and call people names and say how stupid they are. I sure hope you don't act like this out in public.

Tensions have been high in the South China Sea dispute for awhile now. The things Trump has been doing and saying has only made it worse. With the stuff with North Korea continuing to develop their nuclear programs and missiles, that area of the world is only going to continue to get less stable. It will be the next war spot, and will be more bloody than the Middle East.
The US is entirely to blame for any unstable situations in Asia. What you see today is the direct consequence of American manipulation. Each American government in turn has contributed to instability .... however, what you've been lead to believe about "stability" is seen through the eyes of American-interest propaganda. North and South Korea (for example) would have been united by now, if the US didn't keep stirring the pot. It is NOT what the US does that will bring stability to Asia. It is what the US stops doing that achieve stability. What Trump said or might have said is irrelevant. If Trump is as smart as I think he is, he either already knows that or will find out very soon. He's a Businessman, for God's sake. He knows what he is doing.

No, dumbfuck, you are the one without the slightest fucking clue....you think that the trade imbalance between these two countries is a "good thing" and that we should kiss the ass of the Chi-coms as they continue to flood America with cheaply made goods made by slaves? FUCK YOU...........you are beyond the pale of stupidity and if those slant eyed bastards want to wage war with Americans because we don't want to buy their cheap shit? Bring it on...I'm lock and loaded....of course little commie pieces of filth like you will fold like a cheap tent.
A childish response and completely uncalled for.

We will simply agree to disagree on that one.

You have to remember this far left drone believes that twitter is TV..

Trump is a. own, he cant win, oooops fuck the media. Trump will grab them.bynthe pussies...

PS libtards, where are those women he "assaulted"?
They kind of went away.....hmmmmmmmm
I thought Trump was going to sue them? Hmmmmmmmmm?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Someone here wants us to attack China thus Trump wants to start a war with China....how fucking stupid can you be?????
No numbnuts. What Trump has done and said is why he is putting us at odds with China. Other people see it, but you being the fucking conspiracy nut can't?
So who are these "other people" you talk about? You mean like the ones who sit at the children's table in your family during Thanksgiving dinner?

There's whole threads about it. It's been going on since the South China Sea dispute... but it has gotten worse with Trump's comments about possibly not making payments to China on the U.S. debt. Then there is his talks on tariffs, and finally his call to Taiwan which is against U.S. policy. Which has then got China flying nuclear bombers in international waters.
What policy is that.

The One China policy... that's basically been in effect since 1972.
Funny that doesn't effect the arms we sale to Taiwan and there is the Taiwan Relations Act which states that any agreement made before 1979 is still in affect this includes the Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty which means if China attacks Taiwan the US is obligated to intervene. China has been making some threatening moves in the South China Sea lately so its a ppossibility that the defense treaty will get a dust off.

By the way in the One China Policy the US uses the term understands, not recognize or support China's claim.

Nope, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground and you seem to be proud about that very salient fact. I bet you do indeed believe that 19 Saudi nationals buttfucked the NSA, the Pentagon, NORAD and the CIA on the world stage armed with nothing but box cutters directed from a CIA asset that was running the "attack" from a cave in Pakistan....you strike me as being that utterly fucking stupid. Three buildings that fall into their own footprint from the attack of two planes in just s a few hours. Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit...yo don't have the intellect to take me on....not on the best day you ever had in your life.

Jesus... and I bet you think Timothy McVeigh was a patsy and he didn't do his bombing wither. Is there anything you do believe?

You make these fucking crazy ass statements then you get on here and call people names and say how stupid they are. I sure hope you don't act like this out in public.

See how the far left reverts to the old debunked ways?

They are taught to believe that the bible commands others to kill in the name of God!

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

Tensions have been high in the South China Sea dispute for awhile now. The things Trump has been doing and saying has only made it worse. With the stuff with North Korea continuing to develop their nuclear programs and missiles, that area of the world is only going to continue to get less stable. It will be the next war spot, and will be more bloody than the Middle East.
The US is entirely to blame for any unstable situations in Asia. What you see today is the direct consequence of American manipulation. Each American government in turn has contributed to instability .... however, what you've been lead to believe about "stability" is seen through the eyes of American-interest propaganda. North and South Korea (for example) would have been united by now, if the US didn't keep stirring the pot. It is NOT what the US does that will bring stability to Asia. It is what the US stops doing that achieve stability. What Trump said or might have said is irrelevant. If Trump is as smart as I think he is, he either already knows that or will find out very soon. He's a Businessman, for God's sake. He knows what he is doing.

The thing about business... is when you decide a contractor didn't do a good job and you don't pay them, the contractors don't send war planes to your front door. Trump has lived a pampered life and has no idea how world politics works.

The thing about business... is when you decide a contractor didn't do a good job and you don't pay them, the contractors don't send war planes to your front door. Trump has lived a pampered life and has no idea how world politics works.

No the thing is your purpose for posting is to push the far left religious agenda and to be top posting drone of the month. Other than that you have no real purpose..

'TRUMP CAN'T WIN!'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win"

Conway to Dems: Most fake news I ever heard was Trump couldn’t win - Hot Air

“How’s that for fake news?”Kellyanne Conway rhetorically askedFox & Friends hosts this morning while responding to the latest form of Democratic denial. Responding to Hillary Clinton’s warning yesterday that “fake news” costs lives and hinting that it cost her the White House, Donald Trump’s campaign manager advised the erstwhile Democratic nominee and her allies to look closer to home/ “A little self-awareness,” Conway said, “would do for a team that is blaming everybody but themselves for this”:

You know it's fake when they write about things that never even happened. And the same ones fail to report things that have happened. They put out what they want people to believe or what they think things should be. The Time magazine was a great example.

upload_2016-12-11_2-6-21.png

Want to debate the OKC bombing, numbnuts? Do ya?????? I am a fucking EXPERT on that "gubermint" false flag event. I am a walking, talking encyclopedia about that disgusting attack that was used to terrorize the American people....bring some game, little man......,I can answer any reasonable question you can throw at me about it. Dare me.

I will go even further...if you can out "debate" me about OKC? I will leave this forum forever.......never to be heard from again....agreed????? When I kick your ass, I want you to stay....that way I can rub it in your face......deal????

Want to debate the OKC bombing, numbnuts? Do ya?????? I am a fucking EXPERT on that "gubermint" false flag event. I am a walking, talking encyclopedia about that disgusting attack that was used to terrorize the American people....bring some game, little man......,I can answer any reasonable question you can throw at me about it. Dare me.

I will go even further...if you can out "debate" me about OKC? I will leave this forum forever.......never to be heard from again....agreed????? When I kick your ass, I want you to stay....that way I can rub it in your face......deal????

Whatever man... I really don't want to hear all your bull crap. I thought you were leaving the forum any way... but wait you're still here.

Whatever man... I really don't want to hear all your bull crap. I thought you were leaving the forum any way... but wait you're still here.

Yeah, good job....it's within your best interest to back away because I would fucking bury you under an avalanche of facts and data that you could never refute. Yeah, I was going to step away from this forum because it becomes a beat down at times to try and wake up stupid fucks like you....but there were many that said that I was needed here...so I remain. Now, are you going to take me up on the challenge concerning OKC or are you going to walk away meekly like you should, punkinpuss????

Yeah, good job....it's within your best interest to back away because I would fucking bury you under an avalanche of facts and data that you could never refute. Yeah, I was going to step away from this forum because it becomes a beat down at times to try and wake up stupid fucks like you....but there were many that said that I was needed here...so I remain. Now, are you going to take me up on the challenge concerning OKC or are you going to walk away meekly like you should, punkinpuss????

Why the fuck would I want to listen to your twisted conspiracy theory remarks that you would try to pass off as facts? You think that every event in the U.S. is a false flag staged event. Do you NOT see how ridiculous that is? Let me guess, you think the moon landing was staged too? Is there an event in U.S. history you DON'T think is staged?

Why the fuck would I want to listen to your twisted conspiracy theory remarks that you would try to pass off as facts? You think that every event in the U.S. is a false flag staged event. Do you NOT see how ridiculous that is? Let me guess, you think the moon landing was staged too? Is there an event in U.S. history you DON'T think is staged?

Why and the fuck would I listen to you regurgitate the official story from the Operation Mockingbird/CIA owned media that orchestrated this event with a "sheep-dipped" patsy like McVeigh without refuting it while pointing out some very salient facts of experts like Brigadier General Benton Partin that could use scientific data to PROVE that an ANFO bomb didn't do the damage to the Murrah building? Why would I ignore the FEMA reports showing that they removed three other explosive devices? Why would I ignore the death of OKC police officer Terry Yeakley that was on the scene within minutes? You have no fucking chance of winning this debate, pal....no fucking chance at all. As far as the moon landing goes? I don't give a shit because whether they landed on the moon or not didn't result in 167 people dying all for the sake of an agenda to take away the rights of the American people. Debate me, asswipe....debate me on this if you dare....I BEG you to try.

Why and the fuck would I listen to you regurgitate the official story from the Operation Mockingbird/CIA owned media that orchestrated this event with a "sheep-dipped" patsy like McVeigh without refuting it while pointing out some very salient facts of experts like Brigadier General Benton Partin that could use scientific data to PROVE that an ANFO bomb didn't do the damage to the Murrah building? Why would I ignore the FEMA reports showing that they removed three other explosive devices? Why would I ignore the death of OKC police officer Terry Yeakley that was on the scene within minutes? You have no fucking chance of winning this debate, pal....no fucking chance at all. As far as the moon landing goes? I don't give a shit because whether they landed on the moon or not didn't result in 167 people dying all for the sake of an agenda to take away the rights of the American people. Debate me, asswipe....debate me on this if you dare....I BEG you to try.

:cuckoo::spinner::cuckoo::spinner::cuckoo:

Wrong. It is you who has lived an isolated life. Excuse me for saying it but you know nothing about life, business, or politics. For you to judge Trump on his business and political savvy would be like for me to criticize Feodor Vassilyev's wife on her opinion of giving birth.

Forum List

Back