The Biggest Idiots in Politics: The #Blacklivesmatter Protesters

Continuing to Lie, like a good NeoCommie should!

Dr. Ben Carson Response To Accusation Of Research On Fetal Tissue!

Facebook ^ | 08/13/2015 | Dr. Ben Carson
I wanted to use our time tonight to directly deal with an attack launched on me today by the left and the media. A couple questions came in on this subject, so I want to address it head on. Today I was accused by the press as having done research on fetal tissue. It simply is not true. The study they distributed by an anonymous source was done in 1992. The study was about tumors. I won’t bore you with the science. There were four doctors' names on the study. One was mine.
I spent my life studying brain tumors and removing them. My only involvement in this study was supplying tumors that I had removed from my patients. Those tissue samples were compared to other tissue samples under a microscope. Pathologists do this work to gain clues about tumors.

I, nor any of the doctors involved with this study, had anything to do with abortion or what Planned Parenthood has been doing. Research hospitals across the country have microscope slides of all kinds of tissue to compare and contrast. The fetal tissue that was viewed in this study by others was not collected for this study.

I am sickened by the attack that I, after having spent my entire life caring for children, had something to do with aborting a child and harvesting organs. My medical specialty is the human brain and even I am amazed at what it is capable of doing. Please know these attacks are pathetic attempts to blunt our progress.

Now lets get to answering your questions.

Nancy in Arkansas wants to know how my mother is doing.

Nancy, you know my mother is the only reason I stand here today. I surely would have been lost if it were not for her. She is an amazing woman. If she were the Secretary of Treasury, I assure you we would have a surplus. My mother was very ill when I announced my candidacy. The family was called in by her doctors. We surrounded her and prayed as did millions of you. She began to eat again. She has her strength back. She is doing as well as we can expect. Thank you for asking.

The next question is from Bill. He wanted to know if it was true that I was offered a slot at West Point after high school.

Bill, that is true. I was the highest student ROTC member in Detroit and was thrilled to get an offer from West Point. But I knew medicine is what I wanted to do. So I applied to only one school. (it was all the money I had). I applied to Yale and thank God they accepted me. I often wonder what might have happened had they said no.

Last question as it is getting late. A young nurse in Ohio wants to know how many patients did I treat during my career.

I treated over 15,000 patients in some 57 countries. We lived in Australia for a while as well. One of the most gratifying moments of each day is when I run into a former patient like I did tonight. My patients were all quite ill. I love seeing them with their families living normal lives. I think it is more gratifying than serving in Congress.

Speaking of serving in Congress. I constantly get asked how could I possibly become President when I have no political experience. Here is what I say. The current Members of Congress have a combined 8,788 years of political experience. How is that working out? People forget that of our 56 founding fathers who risked it all to sign the Declaration of Independence, Five were Doctors.

Good night,
Ben
Here: Ben Carson No apologies for 1992 fetal tissue research - The Washington Post

But it's all irrelevant of course! Because the Grand Ol' Party will NEVER nominate him in the primary! :rofl:

Well, Mr. LIAR, in most of the polls he is usually within the top THREE! You can't even get that LIE right... You should try the Sesame Street forum!
:rofl:

Okay! What kind of bet do you want to make that Carson won't be the nominee? I'll bet pretty much ANYTHING against you that your embarrassing party won't pick him! So what'll it be? :rofl:

Well, since you are so sure, you put up $10,000 and I'll bet $1! I didn't bring it up, but those odds are worth a small gamble on my part! DEAL DONE!!!!
Lol well it seems that you agree with me! :rofl:

Continuing to Lie, like a good NeoCommie should!

Dr. Ben Carson Response To Accusation Of Research On Fetal Tissue!

Facebook ^ | 08/13/2015 | Dr. Ben Carson
I wanted to use our time tonight to directly deal with an attack launched on me today by the left and the media. A couple questions came in on this subject, so I want to address it head on. Today I was accused by the press as having done research on fetal tissue. It simply is not true. The study they distributed by an anonymous source was done in 1992. The study was about tumors. I won’t bore you with the science. There were four doctors' names on the study. One was mine.
I spent my life studying brain tumors and removing them. My only involvement in this study was supplying tumors that I had removed from my patients. Those tissue samples were compared to other tissue samples under a microscope. Pathologists do this work to gain clues about tumors.

I, nor any of the doctors involved with this study, had anything to do with abortion or what Planned Parenthood has been doing. Research hospitals across the country have microscope slides of all kinds of tissue to compare and contrast. The fetal tissue that was viewed in this study by others was not collected for this study.

I am sickened by the attack that I, after having spent my entire life caring for children, had something to do with aborting a child and harvesting organs. My medical specialty is the human brain and even I am amazed at what it is capable of doing. Please know these attacks are pathetic attempts to blunt our progress.

Now lets get to answering your questions.

Nancy in Arkansas wants to know how my mother is doing.

Nancy, you know my mother is the only reason I stand here today. I surely would have been lost if it were not for her. She is an amazing woman. If she were the Secretary of Treasury, I assure you we would have a surplus. My mother was very ill when I announced my candidacy. The family was called in by her doctors. We surrounded her and prayed as did millions of you. She began to eat again. She has her strength back. She is doing as well as we can expect. Thank you for asking.

The next question is from Bill. He wanted to know if it was true that I was offered a slot at West Point after high school.

Bill, that is true. I was the highest student ROTC member in Detroit and was thrilled to get an offer from West Point. But I knew medicine is what I wanted to do. So I applied to only one school. (it was all the money I had). I applied to Yale and thank God they accepted me. I often wonder what might have happened had they said no.

Last question as it is getting late. A young nurse in Ohio wants to know how many patients did I treat during my career.

I treated over 15,000 patients in some 57 countries. We lived in Australia for a while as well. One of the most gratifying moments of each day is when I run into a former patient like I did tonight. My patients were all quite ill. I love seeing them with their families living normal lives. I think it is more gratifying than serving in Congress.

Speaking of serving in Congress. I constantly get asked how could I possibly become President when I have no political experience. Here is what I say. The current Members of Congress have a combined 8,788 years of political experience. How is that working out? People forget that of our 56 founding fathers who risked it all to sign the Declaration of Independence, Five were Doctors.

Good night,
Ben
Here: Ben Carson No apologies for 1992 fetal tissue research - The Washington Post

But it's all irrelevant of course! Because the Grand Ol' Party will NEVER nominate him in the primary! :rofl:

Well, Mr. LIAR, in most of the polls he is usually within the top THREE! You can't even get that LIE right... You should try the Sesame Street forum!

Okay! What kind of bet do you want to make that Carson won't be the nominee? I'll bet pretty much ANYTHING against you that your embarrassing party won't pick him! So what'll it be? :rofl:

Well, since you are so sure, you put up $10,000 and I'll bet $1! I didn't bring it up, but those odds are worth a small gamble on my part! DEAL DONE!!!!

Then for the record, your $10,000 U.S. dollars against my $1 U.S. dollar....DEAL DONE!!!!!...BOOKMARKED!

Then for the record, your $10,000 U.S. dollars against my $1 U.S. dollars....DEAL DONE!!!!!...BOOKMARKED!
Sounds good. But instead of giving me $1 I'd like you to change your Avi to this image for at least a couple of months after the election is over:

elephant-poop.jpg

To signify how shitty modern republicans are :rofl:

Then for the record, your $10,000 U.S. dollars against my $1 U.S. dollars....DEAL DONE!!!!!...BOOKMARKED!
Sounds good. But instead of giving me $1 I'd like you to change your Avi to this image for at least a couple of months after the election is over:

elephant-poop.jpg

Nope, it's your $10K against my $1!!!!!! Now, as a typical subversive DemocRAT you want to change the bet... As the picture shows...TOUGH SHIT!!!

elephant-poop.jpg

Nope, it's your $10K against my $1!!!!!! Now, as a typical subversive DemocRAT you want to change the bet... As the picture shows...TOUGH SHIT!!!
Done. When I win give my dollar to a homeless person. Or someone else who's in need.

elephant-poop.jpg

Done. When I win give my dollar to a homeless person. Or someone else who's in need.

Oh, did I mention, you have to come to NYC to collect it, BUT you can bet, for $10K, I'll fly out to whatever shithole you live in! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

elephant-poop.jpg

Oh, did I mention, you have to come to NYC to collect it, BUT you can bet, for $10K, I'll fly out to whatever shithole you live in! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Okay. You know what, just keep the dollar when I win. You probably need it.

ve

elephant-poop.jpg

Oh, I see you're in Vagina, I have a farm just up the road in FORMALLY Democratic infested Maryland...NO PROBLEMO getting to your wallet!

ve

elephant-poop.jpg

Oh, I see you're in Vagina, I have a farm just up the road in FORMALLY Democratic infested Maryland...NO PROBLEMO getting to your wallet!
:cuckoo:

ve

You're not WELCHING on your BET already, are you?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

ve

You're not WELCHING on your BET already, are you?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
No lol. I wonder what amusing thing I'll have you do with that dollar? :laugh:

ve
No lol. I wonder what amusing thing I'll have you do with that dollar? :laugh:

Once you get to NYC, you can do whatever you want, as long as it's legal....But $10K, I might name a Cat Rescue center after you....The Old School for Cat Rescue... has a folksy ring to it!

Forum List

Back