The Biggest Jerk of the Year for 2017 Goes to....

Who was the biggest jerk that America could have done without in 2017?

• Total voters
McCain and Obama.

Obama is directly behind the "resistance" and McCain helps openly to undermine the Trump agenda to repair our Republic.

You are not fit to shine John McCain's shoes.

Maybe you are right.

But I know I have never collaborated with an enemy agent, given up information that led to the deaths of American servicemen or the failure of a military operation as John McCain has done.

I can say that much.

So we have 14 Dims who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

while Republicans and conservatives have spread their two votes around, these 14 Dims have focused their hatred on a man who has given up a very comfortable life style in order to serve our country, putting up with this Democrat hatred for starters.

Come on
Trump is one of the top two jerks for all 14 of you?

roflmao

I voted Other.....
JoeMoma is the biggest jerk of 2017. I hope to lose weight in 2018 so that I’m no longer the biggest of the jerks.

I voted Other.....
JoeMoma is the biggest jerk of 2017. I hope to lose weight in 2018 so that I’m no longer the biggest of the jerks.

JoeMoma you're not a jerk, at least by my reckoning.

Do you regularly cut people off when they try to change into your lane?

Do you think you are perfect (obviously not) or Gods gift to mankind and women too?

Do you think you invented the Internet?

I rest my case.

I voted Other.....

JoeMoma you're not a jerk, at least by my reckoning.

Do you regularly cut people off when they try to change into your lane?

Do you think you are perfect (obviously not) or Gods gift to mankind and women too?

Do you think you invented the Internet?

I rest my case.
Thinks for the tips on how to be a jerk. I will give those suggestions a try so that I can win next year.

Forum List

Back