The Biggest Lie wasn't "Like your doctor, keep your doctor".

^Any data to back your opinion?

You want "data" to back up an opinion that the ACA DIDN'T save the average Middle Class family an average of $2,500 a year as promised by Barack Obama?

Do you seriously not know that the ACA has raised healthcare costs for the average Middle Class family? That was a deliberate falsehood told by progressives.

There are plenty of data in this forum showing that millions more Americans have access to affordable health insurance than did before.

There are plenty of polls indicating satisfaction with the PPACA.

All y'all seem to have is "HE LIED!!!!11"
if you poll only the welfare crack whores on the value and welfare of crack, Im pretty sure you will come up with some positive poll results.
Same with the ACA, poll only those that are getting it for free and its a great program.

Yes, Assurant went out of the business because of the disaster called Obamacare.

Before you said they went out of business because they were losing money due to the PPACA. So the DJI is lying?

Yes, Assurant went out of the business because of the disaster called Obamacare.

Before you said they went out of business because they were losing money due to the PPACA. So the DJI is lying?
What are you talking about? You sound like one of these leftist cool aid drinkers. Put your party bias aside for once and see what this healthcare plan has done to average Americans. I was on the phone an Assurant rep last week regarding coverage for one of my visits, and when I asked why they are closing she clearly told me that they are owned by a big financial firm who has decided to close the health care division due to financial losses due to Obamacare. Straight from the horse's mouth. Plus I presented you with this article, one of many that confirms why they are closing.

Milwaukee-based Assurant Health to be sold off or shut down

What are you talking about? You sound like one of these leftist cool aid drinkers.

Assurant's been raking in the bucks at the insured's expense for as long as it's been in existence. Accepting the lie they told you about having to dump you because of the PPACA is a particular flavor of Kool-Aid.

Now, do you want to find affordable insurance that will be accepted by the doctors and hospitals in your area, or do you just want to play martyr?

And you said if someone loses their job to a layoff they don't have to pay right?

Link? Or are you just shifting the goal posts because you can't answer Post #54?

If someone gets laid off what happens in regards to insurance?

COBRA.

Now, do you plan to click on the link I've provided - twice - or are you just playing "what if"?

How the fuck can someone afford Cobra with unemployment compensation?

And you said if someone loses their job to a layoff they don't have to pay right?

Link? Or are you just shifting the goal posts because you can't answer Post #54?

COBRA.

Now, do you plan to click on the link I've provided - twice - or are you just playing "what if"?

You'd have to ask someone at COBRA about that.

Would you like to get back to discussing your hypothetical 23/24 (or is it 27?) year-old minimum wage guy and why he's scared to find ways to pay for health insurance?

COBRA.

You'd have to ask someone at COBRA about that.

Would you like to get back to discussing your hypothetical 23/24 (or is it 27?) year-old minimum wage guy and why he's scared to find ways to pay for health insurance?

Do you not understand when someone is making less money they can't afford another bill or are you slightly retarded?

Do you not understand when someone is making less money?

You asked what people do when they've been laid off and I gave you the Real-Life answer: COBRA.

You asked me a drill-down question that I can't answer because I don't work for COBRA.

Have you actually been laid off, or is this just another hypothetical? In either case, asked and answered.

What other little :lalala: "Not gonna click on the link, no, no, no, mees-a scared!" diversions do you have in mind?

You asked what people do when they've been laid off and I gave you the Real-Life answer: COBRA.

You asked me a drill-down question that I can't answer because I don't work for COBRA.

Have you actually been laid off, or is this just another hypothetical? In either case, asked and answered.

What other little :lalala: "Not gonna click on the link, no, no, no, mees-a scared!" diversions do you have in mind?

No one works for COBRA. COBRA stands for The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 requires most employers with grouphealth plans to offer employees the opportunity to continue temporary health care after termination. The former employer has no obligation to pay for any of the insurance.

Without a job it is very expensive to keep. But we all realize that.

No one works for COBRA. COBRA stands for The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 requires most employers with grouphealth plans to offer employees the opportunity to continue temporary health care after termination. The former employer has no obligation to pay for any of the insurance.

And the website has FAQs. Which someone knowledgeable about COBRA would have posted, yes? Does the website also have a Contact Us link?

You and I may realize that, but fbj can't even decide how old to make his hypothetical uninsured. Besides, he only asked "What happens if someone gets laid off?" and that's what I answered.

I don't believe he's been laid off. I think he's just spitballing. But I'll play along because others here may benefit from the information.

The Right still trying to repeal ACA, after all these years. I'm not surprised. They tried to repeal Medicare from 1965 through about 1973, or so. They will have the same failure with ACA.

And the website has FAQs. Which someone knowledgeable about COBRA would have posted, yes? Does the website also have a Contact Us link?

You and I may realize that, but fbj can't even decide how old to make his hypothetical uninsured. Besides, he only asked "What happens if someone gets laid off?" and that's what I answered.

I don't believe he's been laid off. I think he's just spitballing. But I'll play along because others here may benefit from the information.

Didn't go to any website, I am in HR, Safety and Compliance. I don't know of anyone who takes advantage of COBRA unless they are moving to a new job and use it to bridge their coverage.

He could have been laid off, he has had many job issues.

Yes I was laid off and tossed the information about Cobra in the trash because when I am trying to find a job I don't give a shit about health insurance

So when Obama campaigned he claimed we would save $2500 per family on health care. Why did he feel the need to lie even after he was elected and into his presidency?

Didn't go to any website, I am in HR, Safety and Compliance. I don't know of anyone who takes advantage of COBRA unless they are moving to a new job and use it to bridge their coverage.

I've never had recourse to COBRA myself, and I'm certainly not defending it...anyone I know who's had to deal with it has described it as a nightmare.

I'm just waiting for fbj to figure out whether he's 23/24 (as he initially stated, until I pointed out that he would be able to remain on his parents' coverage up to age 26) or 27 (which he changed it to).

Again, he doesn't really want answers; he's just spitballing. But posters like him often inadvertently end up helping people with genuine questions.

Yes I was laid off and tossed the information about Cobra in the trash because when I am trying to find a job I don't give a shit about health insurance

Okay, now we're making progress. Did you have health insurance when you were working?

I would not even get Cobra then because it's too fucking high

Forum List

Back