The biggest problem America faces? Obamacare? Terrorism? Politicians?

The smear & hate merchants reside on all sides and we endorse "our side" for the sake of defeating the other but in the end the only thing were defeating is ourselves.

We have become more dysfunctional that a family with a drunk mom, abusive father & child strung out on drugs.

How do we come back?
It all starts with you.

Are you ready to apologize to me?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
No, but I will admit my role in the grand scheme of things no matter how small it is.

OK. So what was your role? How did you fit in the grand scheme of things, and were your actions, no matter how small, blameless in how things have developed?

no it was the die hard party people on both sides who divided us and your good buddy dean is one of the best examples of a lefty we have in this forum who has been doing that since he first joined....
Republicans divided the country years ago when they demonized the word "liberal".

What is good about a Republican conservative?

They have an entire hate list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

They aren't for anything except tearing things down. They don't build, don't invent, they scare people, they are dishonest. And their single excuse is "Democrats do it". The mantra they use to justify their evil deeds.

Look at the GOP cutting food stamps for poor children, daycare, school lunches and children's healthcare. To justify that, they say, "You murder babies". I don't know a single Democrat who is for abortion. Democrats are for women's rights. And that includes the right of women to have self determination, something Republicans want to end. Clearly, Republicans don't care about babies once they are born. Their actions prove it.

Now come on right wingers, start crying, "He saying it again and it's not true". Only it is true. We all know it to be true.
many of the far right yes i agree.....now lets talk about far lefties like you dean.....you hate more than half the people in the country .....and why?.....they just have to not agree with your shit and they will be put into that big fucking tent you put everyone in.....YOU are no fucking different than those far righties who are on the other side of that coin all you assholes are on....now prove me wrong.....

If you will point out a right winger who doesn't claim the the Democrats want to destroy the country, and are all traitors, The Clintons literally had people murdered, Obama was born in Kenya, supporting the right to abortion is the same as wanting to kill babies, Giving tax breaks to the rich is more important than having affordable healthcare available to all, we are in danger of our legal system being taken over by Sharia. All Muslims are a threat, and could become mass murdering terrorists at any minute, and all the other crap that comes with being a RWNJ, I would love to have a rational discussion about the issues with them. So far, I haven't found any right wingers like that.
If you will point out a right winger who doesn't claim the the Democrats want to destroy the country, and are all traitors
far right yes like that dipshit shootspeeder,tipsey is another piece of shit....but a moderate righty no.....and i can say the same about the far left saying the same about republicans,the example is right here your buddy dean,and matthew is another, luddy calls anyone he doesnt like traitors,lakota calls people who disagrees with his bullshit Nazicons....your side aint exactly nicer than the right bulldog....

So point him or her out. I know there are extremes on both sides, but point out one on the right that doesn't support the claims made in my post, and the other crazy right wing accusations and claims that are part and parcel of the right wing ideology. Can you disavow those crazy accusations and claims?
hjmick leans right but he doesnt think like that.....like i said bulldog moderates on both sides can actually have a conversation ....the far left and right think ANYONE who does not agree with them are trying to destroy the country,are traitors,should go live somewhere else,eat shit and die....the list goes on....

There is no drug war clause; there is a general welfare clause. Guess what the right wing has the most problem with.
well, the dems have been pretty good drug warriors throughout the years too; FDR signed the first fed cannibis law into effect, same year he signed the first fed infringement of the 2A into effect; 1934. In the absence of a constitutional amendment, drug policy should be strictly up to states and localities.
Why does Mr. Trump want to increase spending on the drug war and not health care?
that was one of my main problems with the sessions appointment. Lets not forget the Holder regime in the AG's office raided dispernseries in states with legal cannibis. Dem Or Repub, the drug war has done more to undermine the fourth(also second, 8th, and 5th and sixth) amendment rights of Americans than any other policy, including the so called war on terror.
The right claims they are for limited government and Individual Responsibility to go along with Individual Liberty.

We are. Problem is not everyone in the right is actually on the right.
There is no drug war clause; there is a general welfare clause. Guess what the right wing has the most problem with.

Republicans divided the country years ago when they demonized the word "liberal".

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

They aren't for anything except tearing things down. They don't build, don't invent, they scare people, they are dishonest. And their single excuse is "Democrats do it". The mantra they use to justify their evil deeds.

Look at the GOP cutting food stamps for poor children, daycare, school lunches and children's healthcare. To justify that, they say, "You murder babies". I don't know a single Democrat who is for abortion. Democrats are for women's rights. And that includes the right of women to have self determination, something Republicans want to end. Clearly, Republicans don't care about babies once they are born. Their actions prove it.

Now come on right wingers, start crying, "He saying it again and it's not true". Only it is true. We all know it to be true.
many of the far right yes i agree.....now lets talk about far lefties like you dean.....you hate more than half the people in the country .....and why?.....they just have to not agree with your shit and they will be put into that big fucking tent you put everyone in.....YOU are no fucking different than those far righties who are on the other side of that coin all you assholes are on....now prove me wrong.....

If you will point out a right winger who doesn't claim the the Democrats want to destroy the country, and are all traitors, The Clintons literally had people murdered, Obama was born in Kenya, supporting the right to abortion is the same as wanting to kill babies, Giving tax breaks to the rich is more important than having affordable healthcare available to all, we are in danger of our legal system being taken over by Sharia. All Muslims are a threat, and could become mass murdering terrorists at any minute, and all the other crap that comes with being a RWNJ, I would love to have a rational discussion about the issues with them. So far, I haven't found any right wingers like that.
If you will point out a right winger who doesn't claim the the Democrats want to destroy the country, and are all traitors
far right yes like that dipshit shootspeeder,tipsey is another piece of shit....but a moderate righty no.....and i can say the same about the far left saying the same about republicans,the example is right here your buddy dean,and matthew is another, luddy calls anyone he doesnt like traitors,lakota calls people who disagrees with his bullshit Nazicons....your side aint exactly nicer than the right bulldog....

So point him or her out. I know there are extremes on both sides, but point out one on the right that doesn't support the claims made in my post, and the other crazy right wing accusations and claims that are part and parcel of the right wing ideology. Can you disavow those crazy accusations and claims?
hjmick leans right but he doesnt think like that.....like i said bulldog moderates on both sides can actually have a conversation ....the far left and right think ANYONE who does not agree with them are trying to destroy the country,are traitors,should go live somewhere else,eat shit and die....the list goes on....

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Great. you found one right winger who you don't think adheres to all the standard right wing rhetoric. Such a large reasonable group you got there.

well, the dems have been pretty good drug warriors throughout the years too; FDR signed the first fed cannibis law into effect, same year he signed the first fed infringement of the 2A into effect; 1934. In the absence of a constitutional amendment, drug policy should be strictly up to states and localities.
Why does Mr. Trump want to increase spending on the drug war and not health care?
that was one of my main problems with the sessions appointment. Lets not forget the Holder regime in the AG's office raided dispernseries in states with legal cannibis. Dem Or Repub, the drug war has done more to undermine the fourth(also second, 8th, and 5th and sixth) amendment rights of Americans than any other policy, including the so called war on terror.
The right claims they are for limited government and Individual Responsibility to go along with Individual Liberty.

We are. Problem is not everyone in the right is actually on the right.

There is no grant of authority for general welfare. There is one on interstate and foreign trade

Yep. We've allowed ourselves to become more divided. This was our choice.

Not WE. It was Republicans choice.
no it was the die hard party people on both sides who divided us and your good buddy dean is one of the best examples of a lefty we have in this forum who has been doing that since he first joined....

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

PREACH!!!

At least we didn't threaten to kill electors and call for the impeachment of s president before he was even sworn in to office.

But I agree. The American people should put the Democrat Party to death!
Uneducated Deplorables will be the death of America....

Hatred!

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

PREACH!!!

Us.

Just look at all the hate on this board for our politicians, media & pundits.
We have posters who celebrate tragedies. We have posters who celebrate the deaths of others. We have posters who celebrate the illnesses of others. We have posters who literally wish death on others.
The list goes on & on. Poking fun is one thing but I have literally watched the moral decline of our society on this very board since I joined.
The level of hatred for fellow Americans is unsustainable and at some point the cork is going to pop. I believe we are seeing the fuse as it burns right now.

Washington is but a mere reflection of our society.
Is our current President helping or hurting the situation?

A bit of both depending on the issue. His hyperbole us over the top most of the time tho.
Cute an example or two of our current President helping that situation.

The smear & hate merchants reside on all sides and we endorse "our side" for the sake of defeating the other but in the end the only thing were defeating is ourselves.

We have become more dysfunctional that a family with a drunk mom, abusive father & child strung out on drugs.

How do we come back?
It all starts with you.

No, but I will admit my role in the grand scheme of things no matter how small it is.
Why aren't you willing to apologize? It's a key step in reconciliation ya know.

How do we come back?
It all starts with you.

Why aren't you willing to apologize? It's a key step in reconciliation ya know.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Except we're not misinformed and don't hate anything but the incredible lies and bs character assassination you believe. Thanks Fox Rush Breitbart etc etc etc. See sig, last line.
are you telling me you are a far lefty franco?....
Anywhere but FoxAmerica I'm a pragmatic centrist...Go Bills.

The biggest problem America faces?

democrats

it has been democrats for well over a hundred years

politicalgrave2.jpg

nathaniel%20grigsby%20monument%20tall%202.jpg

OP- No justice from the GOP, no facts from them either. The GOP has a bs hate propaganda/fake news machine. Fox, Rush, etc. Dems have journalists. The US Justice System is over eager if anything. Conspiracies other than the GOP power/lies/thieving thru taxes conspiracy are bunk. I have a Masters in History lol. And into the book..
The biggest problem America faces?

democrats

it has been democrats for well over a hundred years

politicalgrave2.jpg

nathaniel%20grigsby%20monument%20tall%202.jpg
Southern conservatives he's talking about, dupe.

At least we didn't threaten to kill electors and call for the impeachment of s president before he was even sworn in to office.

But I agree. The American people should put the Democrat Party to death!
Uneducated Deplorables will be the death of America....

So there weren't death threats for Obama before he was sworn in? You know better
They cherry pick crazy Dems on the BS/Hate GOP propaganda machine. And make the dupes hate all Dems. Great job.

Forum List

Back