The Birfer State Law Tracking Thread

\ Is it still possible for any Hawaii citizen to get an official notarized copy of their long form Birth Certificate?
No.

Here's the request form, there is no where on it to ask for a copy of the original long form.

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/pdf/birth.pdf

They are lying

041111b-c5.jpg
Yeah, I agree...WorldNutDaily is lying with that obviously faked birth certificate.

No.

Here's the request form, there is no where on it to ask for a copy of the original long form.

They are lying

041111b-c5.jpg
Yeah, I agree...WorldNutDaily is lying with that obviously faked birth certificate.

Hawaii is lying the long form is still being isued at least it was on March 15 2011, So this documen is fake and obama's is real? Actually it look just like my gran son BC who also was born in Hawaii in 2008

Last edited:
They are lying

041111b-c5.jpg

Hawaii is lying the long form is still being isued at least it was on March 15 2011, So this documen is fake and obama's is real? Actually it look just like my gran son BC who also was born in Hawaii in 2008
Yes, it is a fake posted online by some loon who got it from a "friend". And a poor fake at that.

\ Is it still possible for any Hawaii citizen to get an official notarized copy of their long form Birth Certificate?
No.

They are lying

041111b-c5.jpg

oh and notice the race of the father
at the very bottom. BLACK

Confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency for people to favor information that confirms their preconceptions or hypotheses regardless of whether the information is true.[Note 1][1] As a result, people gather evidence and recall information from memory selectively, and interpret it in a biased way. The biases appear in particular for emotionally significant issues and for established beliefs. For example, in reading about gun control, people usually prefer sources that affirm their existing attitudes. They also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position. Biased search, interpretation and/or recall have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a stronger weighting for data encountered early in an arbitrary series) and illusory correlation (in which people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As of March 15, 2011 hawaii still issued the long form BC
041111b-c5.jpg

Is that the one parents receive at birth? Or is that an official copy you can request at any time? Is it still possible for any Hawaii citizen to get an official notarized copy of their long form Birth Certificate?

Just wondering, because my brothers long form birth certificate burned in his house fire.

Notice the date of birth and the date at the bottom of the document.

So? If the person him/herself wants a copy, they can get one, along with others with a proven need to know.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

No.

They are lying

041111b-c5.jpg

You just proved my ongoing point that whatever Obama produced, you and your ilk would accuse him of lying or say that it was a forgery. :cuckoo:

Is that the one parents receive at birth? Or is that an official copy you can request at any time? Is it still possible for any Hawaii citizen to get an official notarized copy of their long form Birth Certificate?

Just wondering, because my brothers long form birth certificate burned in his house fire.

Notice the date of birth and the date at the bottom of the document.

I guess state just Xeroxes a copy of the birth document onto their official bond paper & notarizes it?

If this is the case then Obama could have put this to rest already. He is having a lot of fun with this political football or has something to hide. The news paper birth announcements confirm he was born in Hawaii so I believe he was born there. There may be a problem with his fathers status at the time of his birth. It looks like the birthers & the states have hit a wall as far as making Obama prove presidential eligibility beyond the official certificate of live birth.

The fact that Obama lived in Kenya for the formative years of his life would have more sway over his loyalties than his fathers status at birth.

Pre-teen years are considered "formative" years? Holy crap, not in my family! :lol: Oh but nevermind. According to you loons, he spent the majority of his adult years carousing around Muslim countries and learning how to secretly establish caliphates that he could adopt for America, and once he got here conspired with Bill Ayers and George Soros to git er done. Yup, according to Alex Jones, it's been a 40-year CIA plot.

Pre-teen years are considered "formative" years? Holy crap, not in my family! :lol: Oh but nevermind. According to you loons, he spent the majority of his adult years carousing around Muslim countries and learning how to secretly establish caliphates that he could adopt for America, and once he got here conspired with Bill Ayers and George Soros to git er done. Yup, according to Alex Jones, it's been a 40-year CIA plot.

Why do we waste time & money on Pre-K, kindergarten, or even grade school if kids don't learn until they are teens? Is this just day care? I remember lessons from my Kindergarten.

No.

They are lying

041111b-c5.jpg

You just proved my ongoing point that whatever Obama produced, you and your ilk would accuse him of lying or say that it was a forgery. :cuckoo:

What it proves is hat Hawaii still isues the long form BC. OBAMA HASN'T EVEN PRODUCED THAT. But I am sure you would question the document if this was a bush issue

No.

They are lying

041111b-c5.jpg

Confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency for people to favor information that confirms their preconceptions or hypotheses regardless of whether the information is true.[Note 1][1] As a result, people gather evidence and recall information from memory selectively, and interpret it in a biased way. The biases appear in particular for emotionally significant issues and for established beliefs. For example, in reading about gun control, people usually prefer sources that affirm their existing attitudes. They also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position. Biased search, interpretation and/or recall have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a stronger weighting for data encountered early in an arbitrary series) and illusory correlation (in which people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).

The argument is hawaii doesn't issue the long form anymore it's a lie they do. and Confirmation bias from wiki is your argument? the bias shoes don't just fit your oppents feet they fit your's also.

If Obama is not eligible, Joe Biden will just step in & rubber-stamp everything Obama did. Hilliary will run in 2012 & she has a higher approval rating than Obama. I say let it ride. Let Democrats get full credit for the disaster they created during their 6 years of power since they took over congress in 2006 until they are ran out of DC in 2012. :lol:

If Obama is not eligible, Joe Biden will just step in & rubber-stamp everything Obama did. Hilliary will run in 2012 & she has a higher approval rating than Obama. I say let it ride. Let Democrats get full credit for the disaster they created during their 6 years of power since they took over congress in 2006 until they are ran out of DC in 2012. :lol:

True but do we want another 4 years of obama or clinton?

Side note everything obama signed into law would have to be made null invoid

Last edited:
They are lying

041111b-c5.jpg

Confirmation bias.

The argument is hawaii doesn't issue the long form anymore it's a lie they
No, they don't. Quite a few states don't either. And soon enough it will all be done electronically.

Probably not true for two reasons.

One is called the "Officer Doctrine" which the Supreme Court would apply in this case.

Secondly, the President is not required to sign a bill passed by Congress for it to become law.

>>>>

One is called the "Officer Doctrine" which the Supreme Court would apply in this case.

Secondly, the President is not required to sign a bill passed by Congress for it to become law.

>>>>
The Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine? are you joking?

false if he was elected through fraud any law sgned by him would not be protected by the constaitution. His election would be unconstitutional through fraud and fraud makes any contract invalid.

Last edited:

>>>>

false if he was elected through fraud any law sgned by him would not be protected by the constaitution. His election would be unconstitutional through fraud and fraud makes any contract invalid.

Research "Officer Doctrine", the SCOTUS would likely apply it.

Second, a simple question, does a bill passed by Congress have to be signed by the the President to take effect?

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

Research "Officer Doctrine", the SCOTUS would likely apply it.

Second, a simple question, does a bill passed by Congress have to be signed by the the President to take effect?

>>>>

The Corporate Officer Doctrine would not apply sorry.
An official must satisfy detailed statutory and constitutional requirements before he can claim lawful authority to exercise governmental functions.

https://litigation-essentials.lexis...cid=3B15&key=c6472f8b7cb87e820d95acfcc6d3feca

Yes and no

The President - the bill is sent to the President for review.

1.A bill becomes law if signed by the President or if not signed within 10 days and Congress is in session.
2.If Congress adjourns before the 10 days and the President has not signed the bill then it does not become law ("Pocket Veto.")
3.If the President vetoes the bill it is sent back to Congress with a note listing his/her reasons. The chamber that originated the legislation can attempt to override the veto by a vote of two-thirds of those present. If the veto of the bill is overridden in both chambers then it becomes law.
http://www.votesmart.org/resource_govt101_02.php

Last edited:

Forum List

Back