The Birth Of The Birthers

The proof is in Hillary's own words and actions. She deleted the e-mails, that is obstruction of justice, a crime. Fact.

In addition to the RICO charges and perjury if she decides she can fake out an FBI interrogation.

Although the left vehemently denies it, the campaign to portray Barack Hussein Obama as a muslim born in Kenya, was born in Hillary Clinton's 2008 run for the White House. Progressives are quick to deflect and redirect these dirty little deeds to blame their targets. It is now considered common knowledge that it was the GOP who started the rumors about Obama, much like the GOP was blamed for the Willy Horton story planted by Al Gore on Michael Dukakis. But back to the birthers....here is Poppy somebody or other all upset and interrupting when a Kasich supporter points out where the birther movement first moved:

The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. … Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. … Penn wrote: … “[H]is roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”

Here are the facts:
More than a full year before anyone would hear of Orly Taitz, the Birther strategy was first laid out in the Penn memo.
The “othering” foundation was built subliminally by the Clinton campaign itself.
Democrats and Clinton campaign surrogates did the dirtiest of the dirty work: openly spread the Birther lies.
Staffers in Hillary’s actual campaign used email to spread the lies among other Democrats (this was a Democrat primary after all — so that is the only well you needed to poison a month before a primary).
The campaign released the turban photo.

0225_obamaturban_460x2761.jpg

The conclusion to be drawn is simple and straight out of Alinsky's playbook...when caught, in lies and subterfuge, blame the accuser.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?

Lol, Politifact, a left wing propaganda machine wouldn't know a fact if it stumbled on one.

And yet, you loons fail to come up with any proof. Is reality a left wing propaganda machine too?

The proof is right there in that post dumbass.

Although the left vehemently denies it, the campaign to portray Barack Hussein Obama as a muslim born in Kenya, was born in Hillary Clinton's 2008 run for the White House. Progressives are quick to deflect and redirect these dirty little deeds to blame their targets. It is now considered common knowledge that it was the GOP who started the rumors about Obama, much like the GOP was blamed for the Willy Horton story planted by Al Gore on Michael Dukakis. But back to the birthers....here is Poppy somebody or other all upset and interrupting when a Kasich supporter points out where the birther movement first moved:

The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. … Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. … Penn wrote: … “[H]is roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”

Here are the facts:
More than a full year before anyone would hear of Orly Taitz, the Birther strategy was first laid out in the Penn memo.
The “othering” foundation was built subliminally by the Clinton campaign itself.
Democrats and Clinton campaign surrogates did the dirtiest of the dirty work: openly spread the Birther lies.
Staffers in Hillary’s actual campaign used email to spread the lies among other Democrats (this was a Democrat primary after all — so that is the only well you needed to poison a month before a primary).

The conclusion to be drawn is simple and straight out of Alinsky's playbook...when caught, in lies and subterfuge, blame the accuser.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

Lol, Politifact, a left wing propaganda machine wouldn't know a fact if it stumbled on one.

And yet, you loons fail to come up with any proof. Is reality a left wing propaganda machine too?

The proof is in Hillary's own words and actions. She deleted the e-mails, that is obstruction of justice, a crime. Fact.

Everyone deletes their inbox. Good thing the State Department had EVERY SINGLE E-MAIL.

Here are the facts:

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

The proof is right there in that post dumbass.

Sorry no

Of course, you also predicted Rubio would defeat Trump and Cruz after it was clear his campaign was finished. So your prediction track record is pretty laughable.

I said Rubio would win Florida and I underestimated Trump's strength there given his holdings and long history in the state. I still believe Rubio was by far the best candidate and now believe he and Trump have reconciled their differences. Look for Rubio to be in his Cabinet, possibly as Sec of Defense.

Of course, you also predicted Rubio would defeat Trump and Cruz after it was clear his campaign was finished. So your prediction track record is pretty laughable.

I said Rubio would win Florida and I underestimated Trump's strength there given his holdings and long history in the state. I still believe Rubio was by far the best candidate and now believe he and Trump have reconciled their differences. Look for Rubio to be in his Cabinet, possibly as Sec of Defense.
That would be so embarrassing for Rubio. If he came crawling back to Trump after Trump made a complete mockery of his life and entire existence. No, I'm pretty sure Rubio will stand by what he said and leave politics forever.

Although the left vehemently denies it, the campaign to portray Barack Hussein Obama as a muslim born in Kenya, was born in Hillary Clinton's 2008 run for the White House.
Although you rubes vehemently deny it, the rumor was not started by the Clinton campaign.

And everyone knows the vast majority of birthers are right wingers, no matter how much smoke you try to throw up over that fact.

Here are the facts:

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Everyone deletes their inbox. Good thing the State Department had EVERY SINGLE E-MAIL.

Yeah sorry, I'm currently in two arguments right now and forgot which one I was posting to.

That would be so embarrassing for Rubio. If he came crawling back to Trump after Trump made a complete mockery of his life and entire existence. No, I'm pretty sure Rubio will stand by what he said and leave politics forever.

No it wouldn't....I want as many calm and sane advisers around Trump as possible and Rubio is both...and would be one of the best minds in a Trump administration. Also a good job to have with an eye toward 2020 in a position he doesn't have to win in an election. Trump will be 74 and might not want to go through another campaign.

Although you rubes vehemently deny it, the rumor was not started by the Clinton campaign.

And everyone knows the vast majority of birthers are right wingers, no matter how much smoke you try to throw up over that fact.

Sure thing, comrade. :badgrin:

Although the left vehemently denies it, the campaign to portray Barack Hussein Obama as a muslim born in Kenya, was born in Hillary Clinton's 2008 run for the White House.

Bull shit. The very first time I heard anything about his Birth Certificate was during the primaries. It began in the Clinton campaign, McCain had nothing to do with the start of it.

In addition to the RICO charges and perjury if she decides she can fake out an FBI interrogation.
You do know that RICO thing is made up, right?

Oh, you don't. Too bad. You could have avoided looking like an idiot.

Actually Obama was the first birther way back in 1991 and promoted himself being born in Kenya for 16 years in 3 book revisions up until 2007, the year he ran for president.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

Obama Literary Agent Website Bio said “Born in Kenya” for 16 Years

I have no doubt, absolutely none, that he was born in Kenya, is a muslim, and has worked to promote radical islam in the middle-east. All one has to do is look at how he fought to keep the muslim brotherhood in power in Egypt and his hatred of Israel.

Bull shit. The very first time I heard anything about his Birth Certificate was during the primaries. It began in the Clinton campaign, McCain had nothing to do with the start of it.
No, it did not begin in the Clinton campaign. This bullshit has been debunked so many times it isn't funny any more.

There is evidence some Clinton supporters started the rumor, but it was not the Clinton campaign.

And again, no matter how much smoke you throw up, it does not hide the FACT the vast majority of birthers are dumbass pseudo-right wingers.

Here are the facts:

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

LOL, remember how I kept saying you were a Hillary supporter and you kept denying it? That was classic, I never get tired of pointing out I was right ..

You do know that RICO thing is made up, right?

Oh, you don't. Too bad. You could have avoided looking like an idiot.

"made up"? It's going to be unbelievably funny when she's indicted on RICO charges...the sounds and aroma of tens of thousands of progs shitting themselves will smell like.... VICTORY! :beer:

Is Sheriff Arpaio a part of the Hillary campaign? No?

Is he a Hillary supporter?

How about Donald Trump?

How about any birther on this forum you can name?

How about Orly Taiz?

How about any of these people: Birthers from A to Z - Obama Conspiracy Theories

What? You mean to say they are vastly pseudo-right wingers?

Okay, then.

No, it did not begin in the Clinton campaign. This bullshit has been debunked so many times it isn't funny any more.

There is evidence some Clinton supporters started the rumor, but it was not the Clinton campaign.

And again, no matter how much smoke you throw up, it does not hide the FACT the vast majority of birthers are dumbass pseudo-right wingers.

I didn't say that the current birthers aren't right wingers, I just said it started in the Clinton Campaign. And that has never been debunked. Just because you and Hillary say so, doesn't make it debunked.

Ah, so now she can't control her own staffers? Is that why Cheryl Mills was denying she even knows Hillary in yesterday's testimony? Bullshit....there were two scalps taken in a bogus air-clearing ceremony. Obama himself confronted her in a screaming match about it....read the fucking link why don't ya?

Forum List

Back