The Birth Of The Birthers

Now from Politico, left wing media....

"As Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve.

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008."

Birtherism: Where it all began

"As Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve.

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008."

Notice the key word "supporters".

Not the Clinton campaign.

And then a massive herd of pseudo-right wing retards took it and ran with it, and they are still going full force today. Not only are they gullible, they drank the piss of a Hillary supporter!

Priceless.

And don't forget who really drove the story was the D lawyer who was a huge supporter of Clinton. I think he was from Pennsylvania.

And don't forget who really drove the story was the D lawyer who was a huge supporter of Clinton. I think he was from Pennsylvania.
So why do you think Trump and Sheriff Arpaio and a legion of pseudo-right wingers got down on their knees to drink his piss? Why are they still gargling it to this very day?

Topics like this imply that Hillary Clinton is to "blame" for the birther movement.

But then the topic starter reveals himself to be a birther! So shouldn't he be thanking Hillary for revealing the truth to him?

Hmmm...

These birthers are positively schizophrenic.

353447c.jpg

And then a massive herd of pseudo-right wing retards took it and ran with it, and they are still going full force today. Not only are they gullible, they drank the piss of a Hillary supporter!

Priceless.

Try a massive herd of Hillary supporters first. The PUMA's. Remember them? Party Unity My Ass.

"But there's an inconvenient truth liberals are going to have to confront: The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left.

Investigations for my new book, Wingnuts, revealed that the Birther conspiracy theory was first concocted by renegade members of the original Obama haters, Party Unity My Ass, known more commonly by their acronym, the PUMAs. They were a splinter group of hard-core Hillary Clinton supporters who did not want to give up the ghost after the bitter 50-state Bataan Death March to the 2008 Democratic nomination.

In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.com began lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy—that their party's nomination could be overturned on constitutional grounds. "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" read one representative e-mail: "This came from a USNA [U.S. Naval Academy] alumnus. It'll be interesting to see how the media handle this...WRITE TO YOUR LOCAL newspaper editors etc. Keep this out there everyday possible. Also write to the DNC too!"

That June, the Obama campaign released his certificate of live birth on its Web site as part of its "fight the smears" effort. Factcheck.org and other organizations examined the document in person and declared it genuine: "Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said." But posters at the PUMA sites were unimpressed: "Nobody believes it's for real, except the Kool-Aid drinkers themselves."

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left

Priceless.

Try a massive herd of Hillary supporters first. The PUMA's. Remember them? Party Unity My Ass.

"But there's an inconvenient truth liberals are going to have to confront: The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left.

Investigations for my new book, Wingnuts, revealed that the Birther conspiracy theory was first concocted by renegade members of the original Obama haters, Party Unity My Ass, known more commonly by their acronym, the PUMAs. They were a splinter group of hard-core Hillary Clinton supporters who did not want to give up the ghost after the bitter 50-state Bataan Death March to the 2008 Democratic nomination.

In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.com began lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy—that their party's nomination could be overturned on constitutional grounds. "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" read one representative e-mail: "This came from a USNA [U.S. Naval Academy] alumnus. It'll be interesting to see how the media handle this...WRITE TO YOUR LOCAL newspaper editors etc. Keep this out there everyday possible. Also write to the DNC too!"

That June, the Obama campaign released his certificate of live birth on its Web site as part of its "fight the smears" effort. Factcheck.org and other organizations examined the document in person and declared it genuine: "Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said." But posters at the PUMA sites were unimpressed: "Nobody believes it's for real, except the Kool-Aid drinkers themselves."

You did not answer my question. Stop evading.

Why do you think Trump and Sheriff Arpaio and a legion of pseudo-right wingers got down on their knees to drink the lefties' piss? Why are they still gargling it to this very day?

Topics like this imply that Hillary Clinton is to "blame" for the birther movement.

But then the topic starter reveals himself to be a birther! So shouldn't he be thanking Hillary for revealing the truth to him?

Hmmm...

Still here, asshole? If I report you I get my own thread tossed into the FZ. It's obvious you don't have enough manners to care when you're not welcome. How about starting your own OP about it?

Hmmm...

Still here, asshole? If I report you I get my own thread tossed into the FZ. It's obvious you don't have enough manners to care when you're not welcome. How about starting your own OP about it?
Report me for what, dumbass?

Telling the truth? :lol:

How come you aren't thanking Clinton's supporters for making you a birther?

And remember Linda Starr? Man oh man she's a real piece of work. This article is really informative.

"After Clinton's concession, Starr turned her attention to Obama. "I determined that I was going to start digging up every bit of dirt that I could find on him," she told me after I hunted her down in late 2009, "and that hopefully that I would find something against him that would convince the Democratic Party to dump him and make Hillary the nominee."

In the first week of August 2008, as the Democrats were getting ready for their convention in Denver, Starr called Philadelphia attorney Philip Berg and offered a challenge. Berg recalled the conversation for me: "She called me up and said, 'Have you heard about Obama not being national born?' I said, 'Yes.' She said, 'Well, now it's for real, and you're the only attorney in the country with brass balls enough to sue Obama.'"

Berg also had been a Clinton supporter.:

And remember Linda Starr? Man oh man she's a real piece of work. This article is really informative.

"After Clinton's concession, Starr turned her attention to Obama. "I determined that I was going to start digging up every bit of dirt that I could find on him," she told me after I hunted her down in late 2009, "and that hopefully that I would find something against him that would convince the Democratic Party to dump him and make Hillary the nominee."

In the first week of August 2008, as the Democrats were getting ready for their convention in Denver, Starr called Philadelphia attorney Philip Berg and offered a challenge. Berg recalled the conversation for me: "She called me up and said, 'Have you heard about Obama not being national born?' I said, 'Yes.' She said, 'Well, now it's for real, and you're the only attorney in the country with brass balls enough to sue Obama.'"

Berg also had been a Clinton supporter.:

AWESOME series of posts....none of it will matter to the turd spamming the thread because he won't read them.

The right wing birthers are blaming Clinton for their birtherism!

Priceless. You can't buy this kind of entertainment. :lol:

You would expect Donald Trump to drink Clinton's piss. After all, he's a close personal friend.

But Sheriff Arpaio? Hmmm...

The tards are obviously at a loss to explain.

Which reminds me. Which tard invented the "Obama is a Muslim" frosting on the birther cake? Pretty sure it wasn't a Hillary supporter.
no that was actually hillary herself, "as far as i know". penn raised the issue, no one knows where the word birther was first used, but i always liked the name. i suspect abercrombie.

Forum List

Back