The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

What was Sarah's excuse?

This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

As usual...the OP is flipping out over a black person...

In this case a PRESS Secretary...as if that's a big deal...

She's doing the job she was hired to do, show everyone that the democratic party is inclusive. How she does her job is irrelevant to the left.

That is like missing the days of Ryan Leaf at QB for the Chargers.
The reason Sanders is competent is because she took a barrage of nasty insinuations every day. She was weaned on this as a Republican. Prog women are not used to this. They are spoiled and have a habit of screaming. Psaki started with pure softball questions and many of the assigned shills whose job was to destroy Trump removed with people more tolerant of Prog agendas. But the Progs blew it as the almighty agendas must be followed with a figurehead as President and a bunch of arrogant angry feminists giving the orders.

The reason Sanders is competent is because she took a barrage of nasty insinuations every day. She was weaned on this as a Republican. Prog women are not used to this. They are spoiled and have a habit of screaming. Psaki started with pure softball questions and many of the assigned shills whose job was to destroy Trump removed with people more tolerant of Prog agendas. But the Progs blew it as the almighty agendas must be followed with a figurehead as President and a bunch of arrogant angry feminists giving the orders.
I have seen and been around a lot of people who talk about doing the work and others who have done it. Skating legalized or ways found to accomplish it. We judge people too much on their bullshit quotient.

What?....You thought she was hired because of competence?.....lulz
Of course not. It’s obvious she got her job because….black female, and icing in the cake was being gay and not a native-born American….but I didn’t realize that she was THIS completely incompetent.

At least you could understand Psaki, liar that she is.

psaki 4.jpg

Remember Baghdad Bob Gibbs?....At least he was inadvertently hilarious.

Xiden isn't even giving us someone to laugh at.

I disagree. I laughed at her very first press conference. This one’s going to be hilarious and a perfect reflection of this administration.

I'd bet that latrine karine has an iq of about 85.

she's not even competent enough to do that?
All she can do is quickly thumb to the paragraph that is somewhat related to the reporter’s question, and read it out loud. I could have done that job as a high school junior.

Is your GF white?

And I bet you base your judgement...........not on race at all...............:heehee:

Forum List

Back