The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

😄

So I'm other words she'd be you?
Except I was the top scoring student in my university and won three separate academic scholarships. Now if I were black as well, I would have been a partner in a law firm, or a WH press secretary, or a SCOTUS judge, or even a VP.

I don’t yell raaaaacist! at people who criticize him. That’s the difference. You are it only irritating, but you’re dumb.
Dumb enough to know you do call people pejoratives even though you don't like it to be done to yourself...How do you like yourself as a hypocrite?

Look at this thread and tell me that right wingers aren't obsessed with race

Fucking racists
The point is that Left wingers are so obsessed with race that they give jobs to people unqualified for them for that sole reason. All I did with this thread is point it out.

How was Barbie incompetent? Do you have examples you may share please?

Thanks

She was not, neither is this person. Both use the big binder and parroted what is in said binder.

I do agree that for people like you it is not about race, you will just attack anyone that Biden picks even if it was your own mother.

Dumb enough to know you do call people pejoratives even though you don't like it to be done to yourself...How do you like yourself as a hypocrite?
You’re doing what all lefties do. You cannot defend the incompetent press secretary who got the job due to her race and other “woke” valued traits, and so you insult the messenger.

You do realize that’s straight out of Alinsky, don’t you? When you are faced with something you can’t defend, attack the messenger to deflect from the ACCURATE point she made.

She was not, neither is this person. Both use the big binder and parroted what is in said binder.

I do agree that for people like you it is not about race, you will just attack anyone that Biden picks even if it was your own mother.
When did I attack her. Find that post please?

That is what this whole thread is about, do try and keep up.

Besides, calling her incompetent seems like an attack
Calling her incompetent is an obvious observation. She is in WAAAAY over her head, and this is an example why you don’t prioritize race over competence. Another example is Harris, of course.

Calling her incompetent is an obvious observation. She is in WAAAAY over her head, and this is an example why you don’t prioritize race over competence. Another example is Harris, of course.

As I said, if Biden hired Moses himself you would call them in way over their head.

The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent​

Fits in perfectly with the rest of the administration

I need to observe her to gauge level of competence. "Barbie" went to Harvard Law School. Pretty impressive. Curious how KJP will be unbiased after she said below. Golfing Gator ????

Karine Jean-Pierre once said: “Fox News was racist before coronavirus. They are racist during the coronavirus. Fox News will be racist after the coronavirus.”

Yes, post 53. I said she was like Barbie and you asked "when was Barbie incompetent", thus implying that this person is incompetent
I assumed YOU meant both were incompetent. Not enough of a sample size for KJP but plenty for "Barbie" a term you used as a pejorative.

Who’s Barbie supposed to be?
1652977661186.png

Kayleigh McEnany

I need to observe her to gauge level of competence. "Barbie" went to Harvard Law School. Pretty impressive. Curious how KJP will be unbiased after she said below. Golfing Gator ????

Karine Jean-Pierre once said: “Fox News was racist before coronavirus. They are racist during the coronavirus. Fox News will be racist after the coronavirus.”

KJP went to New York Institute of Technology for her BS and got her Masters from Columbia U. Nothing to sneeze at.

Is what she said any different than calling CNN fake news?

Plus, professionals can put their personal bias aside and do their job

KJP went to New York Institute of Technology for her BS and got her Masters from Columbia U. Nothing to sneeze at.

Ummm what? Fake News is one thing, RACISM is an altogether different matter. Ask Jim Acosta, he and "Barbie" were always cordial outside of press conferences. Tough to be cordial with someone who calls you "racist"....too bad you cannot see that. If she said Fox was Fake News, I'd have zero issues with it. Saying Fox believes black people are inferior to white people is pretty damning.

She has a public affairs degree. Not the same as a law degree. Come on man.

Forum List

Back