The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

Ummm what? Fake News is one thing, RACISM is an altogether different matter. Ask Jim Acosta, he and "Barbie" were always cordial outside of press conferences. Tough to be cordial with someone who calls you "racist"....too bad you cannot see that. If she said Fox was Fake News, I'd have zero issues with it. Saying Fox believes black people are inferior to white people is pretty damning.

Is she wrong though?

She has a public affairs degree. Not the same as a law degree. Come on man.

And her job is....wait for it.....oh yeah....public affairs. She is actually trained and has actual experience for this job.

What qualifications did Sanders have?

That everyone at Fox news is racist? 100% wrong.

You have really gone off the deep end. Find me three people at Fox who are overt racists. Go!

Does everyone have to be that way for the organization to be that way?

It has to be the culture of the organization yes, with the majority adhering to it. Name three. I asked you an easy question. Or perhaps she can?

Perhaps she can. I just asked if she were correct or not, did not say she was?

KJP went to New York Institute of Technology for her BS and got her Masters from Columbia U. Nothing to sneeze at.

Is what she said any different than calling CNN fake news?

Plus, professionals can put their personal bias aside and do their job
Where she went to school is meaningless when two out of three blacks are admitted under lesser “black standards.” The question we will never know the answer to is: where would she have gone if she weren’t black and had to compete without the favoritism?”

What she read didn’t even answer the question. The incompetent woman, picked due to her race, just skipped to something that was marginally related, and read from that.

Incompetent people shouldn’t be protected from criticism simply because they’re black.

This also shows why Kamala should never be elevated to the presidency. Any white who criticizes her MANY and DEEP flaws will be silenced with cries of raaaaacist!
Again, that’s par for the course with what past press secretaries have done. You just assume if she was picked because of her race… seems as if you’re the one playing up the racial element. Did you think her predecessor Jen Psaki was much better at the job?

She's obviously not prepared, just reading what she's told to read

My guess is she was hired for being black and gay

Where she went to school is meaningless when two out of three blacks are admitted under lesser “black standards.” The question we will never know the answer to is: where would she have gone if she weren’t black and had to compete without the favoritism?”

Did you leave your pointy white hood at the cleaners?

She is the daughter of Mike Huckabee and was around politics all her life. Aren't her degrees in Political Science?

I have to look her up.

A PS degree from Ouachita Baptist University....not really top of the line school

Again, that’s par for the course with what past press secretaries have done. You just assume if she was picked because of her race… seems as if you’re the one playing up the racial element. Did you think her predecessor Jen Psaki was much better at the job?
Karine Jean-Pierre once said: “Fox News was racist before coronavirus. They are racist during the coronavirus. Fox News will be racist after the coronavirus.”

LOL but "boring" Biden chose her....

Forum List

Back