The Black Lesbian Affirmative Action Press Secretary is Totally Incompetent

This is the result of picking people for top roles based on race and other “woke” factors: you end up with someone who would never had been considered for even the job beneath it had she been white.

She introduced herself on her first day as the first gay, black female immigrant as press secretary (yay ME!), which should not even been newsworthy, and then straight to demonstrating that she was picked for superficial reasons.

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer. In the following clip, she gave the pre-written response (likely prepared by a white person who was hired for competence rather than color), and doesn’t even answer the question.

You’re right… they should totally bring Spicey back!!

2CB5F5BF-76D5-4117-9D79-05989E6AB2D4.jpeg

All she has is a binder of pre-written responses on a myriad of topics, and as the reporter asks the questions and she recognizes the topic, she quickly turns to it, and then reads the answer.
Uhhhhh yeah, she’s the press secretary. That’s what their job is. They all read from binders. Why you and your ILK pick such petty insignificant things to bitch about baffles me. And you wonder why y’all get called racist so often

Look at this thread and tell me that right wingers aren't obsessed with race

Fucking racists

"So I'm other words"....well done. I speak two languages fluently but I don't speak loser. Maybe there is Google translate for what you said, race baiter.
I use swipe text on my phone and it occasionally gets shit wrong. I don't give a shit. Does it bother you hall monitor? 😄

I use swipe text on my phone and it occasionally gets shit wrong. I don't give a shit. Does it bother you hall monitor? 😄
When you attack my fellow Jew and friend Lisa558 I fire back at you, race baiter. Fact is you hate yourself and project it on to others. Very humorous to me. I have told you 100x. Blacks and Whites are equals. Your race baiting just falls on deaf ears.

Uhhhhh yeah, she’s the press secretary. That’s what their job is. They all read from binders. Why you and your ILK pick such petty insignificant things to bitch about baffles me. And you wonder why y’all get called racist so often
What she read didn’t even answer the question. The incompetent woman, picked due to her race, just skipped to something that was marginally related, and read from that.

Incompetent people shouldn’t be protected from criticism simply because they’re black.

This also shows why Kamala should never be elevated to the presidency. Any white who criticizes her MANY and DEEP flaws will be silenced with cries of raaaaacist!

What she read didn’t even answer the question. The incompetent woman, picked due to her race, just skipped to something that was marginally related, and read from that.

Incompetent people shouldn’t be protected from criticism simply because they’re black.

This also shows why Kamala should never be elevated to the presidency. Any white who criticizes her MANY and DEEP flaws will be silenced with cries of raaaaacist!
But you hate criticism of Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back