The Blitzkrieg Begins: Donald Trump Airs First General Election Ad (See It Here First)

Did a fifth grade produce that video? Jesus Christ that is fucking lame.
No one cares if pathetic progressives like it. It is accurate. The globalist war hawk wants to flood the country with no skill labor to build a bigger plantation. Trump wants to enforce current law and is clearly in favor of legal immigration. Only the true nut jobs want to continue the insane open borders policies that are destroying Europe. Why do you want violent illegals with felony convictions in your town?

I would love to see the looks on the faces of you poor dumb saps after Trump's wall is built and our economy is worse than ever under Trump, with another $10 trillion added to the debt.

But that isn't going to happen. Trump is a loser.
but he won most all of the primaries and won the republican nomination. How does that make him a loser?

Romney won the Republican nomination, too.

Here's Trump on Romney: “Romney’s a loser. He lost the election badly. He should have won that election. That election was easier than this election. He should have won that election. He choked."

Trump is in full choke mode right now.
He's changed his approach drastically the past two days. Did you hear his speech last night? He's sweet talkin' the ladies. I'M WORRIED.
A 70 year old man is not going to change. Trump will revert to his usual 3rd grader schoolyard mentality tomorrow, if not today.

Next Trump political ad will feature this guy........

3548098.png

No one cares if pathetic progressives like it. It is accurate. The globalist war hawk wants to flood the country with no skill labor to build a bigger plantation. Trump wants to enforce current law and is clearly in favor of legal immigration. Only the true nut jobs want to continue the insane open borders policies that are destroying Europe. Why do you want violent illegals with felony convictions in your town?

I would love to see the looks on the faces of you poor dumb saps after Trump's wall is built and our economy is worse than ever under Trump, with another $10 trillion added to the debt.

but he won most all of the primaries and won the republican nomination. How does that make him a loser?

Here's Trump on Romney: “Romney’s a loser. He lost the election badly. He should have won that election. That election was easier than this election. He should have won that election. He choked."

He's changed his approach drastically the past two days. Did you hear his speech last night? He's sweet talkin' the ladies. I'M WORRIED.
A 70 year old man is not going to change. Trump will revert to his usual 3rd grader schoolyard mentality tomorrow, if not today.
and either is a 70 year old woman.
she is still the same racist sexist POS that she has been her whole life. And, lets not forget how she likes to marginalize rape victims.

she is still the same racist sexist POS that she has been her whole life. And, lets not forget how she likes to marginalize rape victims.

Well, MaylandPatsy.......Is your state going to support the Trumpster??? LOL

Paula Jones is a loser.

Well, MaylandPatsy.......Is your state going to support the Trumpster??? LOL
nope
and my state wouldnt support Hillary if she had an R associated with her name. In maryland its not about the candidate, its about the party. Maryland negros and the illegals have no idea who or what they are voting for.

nope
and my state wouldnt support Hillary if she had an R associated with her name. In maryland its not about the candidate, its about the party. Maryland negros and the illegals have no idea who or what they are voting for.

You'd fit better in a state like Alabama.

In Clinton's America, "Syrian refugees flood in".

In Trump's America, "Terrorists and dangerous criminals kept out".

See what he did there? The motherfucker is conflating the people who are FLEEING terrorism with the terrorists.

Trump and his Chumps will burn in hell forever, alongside the Americans who turned away the Jewish refugees from Hitler's Germany.

"Let somebody else take them in!"
We don't need any Muslim refugees at all. Here's why.
CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg
Reagan allowed in over 11,000 Iranian refugees, during a period when Iran had terrorist training camps, and was blowing up our embassies and a Marine barracks and was a state sponsor of terrorism. And during a period when we did not have the sophisticated screening technology we have today.

And not one of the refugees Reagan let in blew anything up. That was when Republicans had balls.

You are a pants shitting coward, jumping at your own shadow.

Here's something better for you to think about besides M&M, dipshit. You are twice as likely to get hit by lightning than to be killed by a Muslim terrorist. So go ahead, hide under your bed and for God's sake DON'T GO OUTDOORS!

2m30bus.jpg
Hey, wait a second, this person has an excellent point! None of the refugees that Reagan let in destroyed anything we know of!

Now the question is-----------> how many refugees and illegals did OBYSMAL/Clinton/Kerry let in did a terrorist attack, or killed American citizens? Oh my, I think I might just have been politically incorrect-)

See what he did there? The motherfucker is conflating the people who are FLEEING terrorism with the terrorists.

Trump and his Chumps will burn in hell forever, alongside the Americans who turned away the Jewish refugees from Hitler's Germany.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg
Reagan allowed in over 11,000 Iranian refugees, during a period when Iran had terrorist training camps, and was blowing up our embassies and a Marine barracks and was a state sponsor of terrorism. And during a period when we did not have the sophisticated screening technology we have today.

And not one of the refugees Reagan let in blew anything up. That was when Republicans had balls.

Here's something better for you to think about besides M&M, dipshit. You are twice as likely to get hit by lightning than to be killed by a Muslim terrorist. So go ahead, hide under your bed and for God's sake DON'T GO OUTDOORS!

2m30bus.jpg
Hey, wait a second, this person has an excellent point! None of the refugees that Reagan let in destroyed anything we know of!

Now the question is-----------> how many refugees and illegals did OBYSMAL/Clinton/Kerry let in did a terrorist attack, or killed American citizens? Oh my, I think I might just have been politically incorrect-)
No Syrian refugees have committed a terrorist attack in the US.

As for immigrants ( I see what you did there), they have a lower crime rate than Americans.

11kwmqv.jpg

Explain, with details, how enforcing current law and securing our border will directly translate to an additional $10 trillion in debt.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

2m30bus.jpg

As for immigrants ( I see what you did there), they have a lower crime rate than Americans.

11kwmqv.jpg
The problem is their crimes ARE against Americans. If they weren't here in the first place, the crimes they committed against Americans, such as rape, murders and robberies, would have never taken place.

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

2m30bus.jpg

11kwmqv.jpg
But, they are NOT Americans, lol. They are outsiders.

Forum List

Back